The deskthority wiki is dedicated to mechanical keyboards, mice and other human interface devices. The main focus is everything regarding quality (mechanical) keyboards. In the nature of a wiki, the content will be frequently and constantly under construction. Want to share your knowledge and help us create the best input device wiki? This wiki is part of the deskthority forum - sign in with your forum account and start editing! There is no separate registration, and this is an open wiki. For discussions about the wiki, requests for higher wiki rights or changes/addons to the wiki engine, see the wiki subforum.
We currently have 1,081 articles, 8,184 pages and 25,187 edits.
Looking to contribute, but not sure what needs to be done? See the list of pages needing work to be done on them!
Latest posts from the Deskthority wiki talk forum
- Daniel Beardsmore (Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:05:51 +0100) Maybe one day I'll have a beard again.I did remove the Leprechaun image a while back as it is no longer applicable. I don't actually care really if the duck is there or not.
- webwit (Thu, 19 Feb 2015 00:50:17 +0100) I needed to test changing something in the wiki!Also this icon would have been more appropriate.
- Daniel Beardsmore (Thu, 19 Feb 2015 00:07:08 +0100) Aw, the duck is gone from the wiki :(Duckyboos was cute.
- Ander (Wed, 18 Feb 2015 04:15:51 +0100) webwit wrote:P.S. Poll is missing option: Only if I don't want to get laid.Buh ha! Oh well, I'm married, so I never think about sex...
- webwit (Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:36:26 +0100) P.S. Poll is missing option: Only if I don't want to get laid.
- webwit (Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:33:55 +0100) Hmmm... https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T70715Aaah... https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/1464 ... w.body.phpI copied that line to our installation. Let me know if it works now. Otherwise I'll disable that extension for now.I did update to the latest snapshot along with the mediawiki update. I guess their latest snapshot is a bit older than what's currently in their git. It states latest version of mediawiki it's compatible with is 1.23 at their mediawiki page, we're at mediawiki 1.24.1.
- 002 (Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:15:42 +0100) Hi Ander -- saw your contributions so far. Good stuff The error is likely related to an extension that automatically tweets changes to the wiki on the @deskthoritywiki Twitter account. It might not be compatible with the newer version of mediawiki which webwit just rolled out. webwit will probably see this, but I'll message him anyway.Thanks for reporting it.
- Ander (Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:50:22 +0100) Hey guys,I sure am enjoying contributing here. Great idea!! <--rare double exclamWhen saving changes, I've been getting this mysterious message:Code: Fatal error: Call to undefined method WikiPage::estimateRevisionCount() in /home/dtnet/public_html/w/extensions/TweetANew/TweetANew.body.php on line 114And yet when I return to the article, my changes were saved correctly. A known issue? – A.P.S.: I couldn't resist the survey thing.
- Daniel Beardsmore (Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:46:23 +0100) Looks like dye sub to me, too.
- photekq (Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:24:29 +0100) Really looks like dyesub to me. Just really, really sharp dyesub.