The deskthority wiki is dedicated to mechanical keyboards, mice and other human interface devices. The main focus is everything regarding quality (mechanical) keyboards. In the nature of a wiki, the content will be frequently and constantly under construction. Want to share your knowledge and help us create the best input device wiki? This wiki is part of the deskthority forum - sign in with your forum account and start editing! There is no separate registration, and this is an open wiki. For discussions about the wiki, requests for higher wiki rights or changes/addons to the wiki engine, see the wiki subforum.
We currently have 595 articles, 3,540 pages and 13,804 edits
Latest posts from the Deskthority wiki talk forum
- Daniel Beardsmore (Wed, 08 May 2013 09:10:25 +0200) I've done that before, sure
- Compgeke (Wed, 08 May 2013 08:29:12 +0200) Not sure if your programs support this, but I using Illustrator I can create outlines of the text (Type>Create Outlines) and then when I save the SVG the font looks the same as it did before hand as it's an object rather than just text.An example: http://goput.it/kym.svgEdit: I just realized how old this thread is...sorry for reviving a dead thread.
- graboy (Sun, 21 Apr 2013 01:19:42 +0200) Alright, sorry for the post spam, I found another thread that shows a bunch of different types of M8 switches, and an M9 switch without an LED, as seen earlier in the thread. I'm not sure if they know that it's an M9 switch, I don't think they have the cherry manual for it... they probably think it's an M8 switch. (from this thread.)EDIT: Forgot to attach a zip of the webpage.
- graboy (Sun, 21 Apr 2013 01:00:47 +0200) Also with more relevance to this thread:(From this thread.)
- graboy (Sun, 21 Apr 2013 01:02:05 +0200) I decided to try and give the "likeykeyboard" website a shot again, and I managed to get it working. They have a HUGE amount of undocumented switches, I downloaded the webpage and tweaked the html a little bit because the images weren't showing. Here's some pictures from that post that were especially awesome. This is significant enough that we should really find someone to translate this, it's in Chinese. The zip of the webpage is attached.
- Findecanor (Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:14:02 +0200) Precisely..
- Daniel Beardsmore (Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:08:09 +0200) Right, so Show Preview puts them way down where you wouldn't see them even if you were looking for them
- Findecanor (Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:02:07 +0200) Oh, the editing pages are a bit inconsistent and confusing.The categories can appear in a preview, but only if you click the "Show preview" button. Then they will be shown below the text edit field. The categories are not show if you click on the "Preview" tab....
- Daniel Beardsmore (Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:33:13 +0200) Easiest way is to search for the page name you're after; if it's not found, you will see 'Create the page "
- flurry (Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:13:44 +0200) Hello.I've just subscribed to this forum and found odd that there are NO Cooler Master mechanical keyboards to be found in any category. Not even one.Because of this, I tried to add a new entry for a keyboard, and wasted several minutes trying to find a single link that allows me to add a new entry. All the links I found until now are only useful for editing an existing entry, not adding a new one.Please help in adding this contribuition to the wiki. Thank you.-