Win a MasterKeys S, a Knop Mini, and a MasterMouse from Cooler Master

webwit
Wild Duck

21 Nov 2017, 18:03

Sponsor details:
Cooler Master is back for another year of sponsorship! This time they're providing three prizes for three winners...

The MasterKeys S • Looking for a high-performance keyboard that means business when it comes to heavy PC use? The MasterKeys PBT series is your ideal keyboard, a natural evolution from our incredibly popular QuickFire Rapid and XT keyboards. By choosing substance over style and functionality over flash, the MasterKeys PBT isn’t a fashion statement - it’s a no - BS approach to a superior typing experience.

Knops Mini Macro Keyboard • The Knops Mini is a fully programmable maker made macro keyboard. This macro keyboard can be fully programmed to your own needs with a simple to use graphical user interface available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. It's available in three different Cherry-MX switch types.

MasterMouse MM530 • The MasterMouse MM530 is the worthy successor to the CM Storm Mizar - this time upgraded for the serious gamer. It features sleek ergonomic styling with molding and side grips ideal for palm grippers. It also has the hardware features to match, with a precise Pixart 3360 lag-free 1:1 input, on-the-fly DPI adjustments up to 12000, and Omron switches for rugged durability. Well-balanced and packed with features, this a gaming mouse custom-tailored for high-action competition in first-person shooters.

Vote in the final round of the Best project or innovation or the Best modern keyboard or company category (Dec. 1 - 6) for a chance at winning one of these prizes!

These prizes were kindly provided by Cooler Master.

This is a worldwide sweepstakes. To be eligible, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this site before the vote closes on Wednesday 6 December 19:00 UTC. Three random winners will be selected and announced soon afterwards. We request that winners review the product(s) that they receive. It isn't mandatory, but it helps the sponsors and the forum. Good luck!

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

22 Nov 2017, 08:32

Good luck everyone :D!

Lustique

26 Nov 2017, 01:13

I just want to say that I love how the MasterKeys S looks, especially considering the looks of their first mechanical keyboards. Really subtle branding and no ‘Gamer look’: very ‘formal’, in a good way.

webwit
Wild Duck

06 Dec 2017, 21:12

And the randomly drawn winners are...

The winner of the MasterKeys S is: CoffeeHamster
The winner of the Knops Mini Macro Keyboard is: yangdaddy
The winner of the MasterMouse MM530 is: suka

yangdaddy

07 Dec 2017, 21:42

Wow!!! That is sooo cool! It's silly how happy that makes me! Very undeserved luck, but I will endeavor to spread the good fortune. Thanks DT'ers!

Return to “DTA news”