Snacksthecat's Televideo sale thread

snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

05 Nov 2018, 02:34

Calling this the "Televideo" sale thread because most of the boards are that brand or of that style.

All of the keyboards have been converted with controller replacements using TMK flashed to a Teensy++ 2.0 clone. Each keyboard has been cleaned well but I stopped short of doing anything special with the switches (aside from vigilantly blowing all the dust out). Included is a 6ft mini usb cable. Ships in a perfectly sized keyboard box. Prices below are before adding shipping.

Each keyboard uses this layout but I'm more than happy to accommodate requests/changes:

#1 - Televideo 725 - $50
Linear white space invaders. PBT keycaps. Case is yellowed. Some of the switches in this one could use a bit of work but it's perfectly pleasant to type on as is. The space bar is a little too short (9u instead of 10), and slightly different color. The F16 key has been replaced from a different set and has a slightly different appearance. Take note of the strange modification to the left shift area. The additional key there is also mapped left shift. I'm basically selling this one at cost so I think it's a really good deal if you'd like to pick one of these boards up!
Spoiler:

#2 - Televideo 725 - $60
Linear white space invaders. PBT keycaps. The lamination over the badge is bubbling. Case is yellowed.
Spoiler:

#3 - Televideo 935 keyboard - $65
Linear white space invaders. PBT keycaps. No badge on this one. Nice bright case. Has a functioning lock light on caps lock. Keyboard is in pretty nice condition. I need to resolder the spacebar before shipping :)
Spoiler:

#4 - Televideo 935 keyboard - $65
Linear white space invaders. PBT keycaps. Rebadged with a really cool looking "Hitachi" logo. Case is yellowed but looks like it should be that way. Has a functioning lock light on caps lock - this time with a green window.
Spoiler:

#5 - Televideo 725 - $50
Gray space invaders. I won't say "tactile" because they don't really feel tactile at all to me. PBT keycaps. Case is yellowed. Plate's a bit dirtier than the other ones. The red keys are fading pretty badly. If you'd like me to replace them with some shiny new ones, I'd be happy to oblige.
Spoiler:

Ame_r

06 Nov 2018, 02:48

Interested in buying #2 and/or #4, PM sent

ccl

10 Dec 2018, 13:02

PMed..

Return to “For sale”