[FS] IBM 3277 66 key Mini-Beamspring keyboard (spanish data entry version)

Hi guys,
many people have probably already seen pictures of my board in the wiki or the picture thread: photos-f62/ibm-3277-mini-beamspring-keyboard-t16866.html

This awesome piece of computer history was part of my collection for over a year now but this board is just not made for me. Most of the time it was just in a box, therefore now it's time to part with it so that someone else gets the chance to put a beamspring with a usable layout onto the table.

The board is in really good condition and it includes a replacement pcb (the original one has the controler soldered onto it and can't be converted). It's converted with dma's controller and it's currently running a custom colemak layout. You can either way use this controler and program a normal layout onto it or you can desolder the wires and put a normal xwhatsit onto it. The board doesn't include the original pcb and cable nor a solenoid.

Pictures of the board and the condition of it can be seen in the thread linked above. I can provide a timestamp if necessary, just send a message with the request or other questions.

Price: 1300 € + shipping (prices vary a lot due to weight and shipping insurance)
The board is shipped from Germany, therefore priority goes to German or European buyers.

Keep in mind that the board is nearly 40 years old, therefore there are imperfections. Eg the keys with black number sublegends have a 'damaged' surface, as this is only on these keys I suspect that they were already there when the board was built. Also small signs of age can be on the case and keys, eg one stem is lightly bent (top left key) but overall it's in very good condition. Be aware that I'm not a pro regarding DMA controler, it may happen that the converter doesn't work after shipping or that you are not able to program it without advanced software knowledge. I recommend everybody to look into the software first and to get a xwhatsit controler if needed.
hansichen

Unread post10 Jul 2018, 18:41

X
hansichen

Main keyboard: G80-2100
Main mouse: Deathadder
Favorite switch: Vintage Black
DT Pro Member: -

Sadly the first buyer had to back out due to health issues of a family member. As this board was reserved after 5 minutes I want to give a new chance for German or European people who may have been scared after seeing that the board is reserved.
Right now I still have an offer from the US and an even higher offer from Taiwan so I'm mainly looking for European offers which make shipping for me easier (no customs stuff etc).
hansichen

Unread post11 Jul 2018, 22:47

X
hansichen

Main keyboard: G80-2100
Main mouse: Deathadder
Favorite switch: Vintage Black
DT Pro Member: -

Another bump for Europeans cause the last one nearly at midnight
hansichen

Unread post13 Jul 2018, 18:56

X