IBM F122

subcat

13 Dec 2018, 14:32

https://imgur.com/a/ThTjweM

Looking to sell this F122 that was used in a bank for the vast majority of its life. Please see the album for overall condition, there are a few little spots on the case and keycap imperfections here and there. Most of the crap on the plate is just dust and various other garbage, not very much of it is actual rust or corrosion.
The only real issue with it is that one of the spacebar's stabiliser clips has snapped off at some point. The switch still works, but if you try to install the wire conventionally (slide it under the intact clip and let it rest on the broken off one) it gets stuck, which is obviously quite annoying.
In this case, your options are as follows:
1. use it unstabilised, where it will still work perfectly if you hit it close to the middle
2. buy another clip from cindy/elecplus and install it yourself (this obviously being the better option)

In light of this issue I am asking for 230 AUD or 170 USD before shipping, negotiable.
Last edited by subcat on 17 Dec 2018, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.

__red__

13 Dec 2018, 14:40

<3 F-122

Dingster

13 Dec 2018, 15:13

Great price, glws :)

j0d1

13 Dec 2018, 15:41

Very good price for this beauty! If I didn't already have an F122, I would grab it for the asking price. Good luck with your sale!

subcat

13 Dec 2018, 15:48

thanks very much for the well wishes - i should add that if anyone wanted any specific pictures for closer inspection, feel free to ask. cheers :)

depletedvespene

13 Dec 2018, 15:59

subcat wrote: thanks very much for the well wishes - i should add that if anyone wanted any specific pictures for closer inspection, feel free to ask. cheers :)
Speaking in general, you should add a picture of the backside to the album.

GLWS!

fohat
Elder Messenger

13 Dec 2018, 17:34

A 7/16" SAE washer works great as a stabilizer, I don't know whether there is a metric equivalent.

Thanks to wcass for that idea.

cloudhax

17 Dec 2018, 01:34

how much is shipping to the USA you reckon? I'd like to buy it if its still available...

subcat

17 Dec 2018, 02:32

the board has sold, thanks everyone for the support

Return to “For sale”