[FS] Novatouches

Hey guys,

as much as I love my keyboards, I have a few too many, and so lets make some room, and maybe at the same time find a loving new home to these boards. Shipping would be using DHL from Germany, so that would mean 6,99€ inside of Germany and 15,99€ inside the EU. Other rates can be researched on DHLs webpage, but I guess a buyer inside the EU would make it the least complicated, especially with customs and all that. But now, to the boards.

1) Stock Novatouch (45gr) with thick black-on-black PBT keycaps (180€ excl. shipping)
It currently has the stock spacebar on, since I could not get myself to chop the stabmounts on the PBT one to make it fit. I will include both in the package. Comes in original box and with original cable.

2) Modded Novatouch (domes from RF 55gr uniform) with stock keycaps (200€ excl. shipping)
I swapped the domes with the ones of a Topre 55gr Realforce a while back, and it works just fine. Feels (as you would expect) pretty similar to the stock one, except slightly heavier. Comes in original box and with original cable. Here is an album of pictures I took during the swap procedure - https://imgur.com/a/iJg0b

While I am not primarily interested in swapping, if you have an offer I cannot refuse, just let me know. But it would have to be reaaaally good for me to consider it, since as I said, the reason for this sale is to thin out the collection. But hey, you never know :D

Also, I have noticed that you cant really read the post-its on the boxes, so if you require further proof, just let me know.

Thank you all for your attention!

UPDATE: WHat I forgot to say: If you are interested in another permutation of these boards (55gr + PBT or w/e) message me aswell, and we'll work something out.
TheNacho
delicious.

Unread post25 Oct 2017, 13:52

X
TheNacho
delicious.

Main keyboard: Hypersphere'd FC980C
Main mouse: Logitech MX Master
Favorite switch: Buckling Spring; Topre
Club member: 0078

If, by any chance, you are interested in a little compensating exchange with a ISO Novatouch, do tell (keycaps are Italian, not that that would matter much) - I use ANSI when I can.
Laser
emacs -nw

Unread post08 Nov 2017, 10:48

X
Laser
emacs -nw

Main keyboard: Novatouch (work) / HHKB (home)
Club member: 0180

Heya, I'm not interested in swapping with an ISO variant. Sorry!
TheNacho
delicious.

Unread post11 Nov 2017, 11:25

X
TheNacho
delicious.

No problem, thought asking won't hurt :D GLWS!
Laser
emacs -nw

Unread post11 Nov 2017, 11:32

X
Laser
emacs -nw

Main keyboard: Novatouch (work) / HHKB (home)
Club member: 0180

Thank you! Hope you can find what you're looking for!
TheNacho
delicious.

Unread post11 Nov 2017, 18:13

X
TheNacho
delicious.