Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

7bit

13 Feb 2017, 13:22

$3088.21 are missing, $205.88 per day until end of this month, or $8.12 per phase 2 order.
:-)

7bit

13 Feb 2017, 13:27

rominronin wrote:
7bit wrote:
rominronin wrote: @7bit, do you have the following:

1u blue shift (can be r3 or r4)
1.25u blue tab (can be r3 or r4)
1.5u blue caps lock (can be r2 or r3 or r4)
1.5u blue backspace or delete (can be r2 or r3 or r4)

Thanks!
I let you know tomorrow ...
Any update on this? :roll:
1.25 units TAB keys do not exist.

I should have the others, just pm me in a few days.
;-)

nowai

13 Feb 2017, 13:42

7bit wrote: $3088.21 are missing, $205.88 per day until end of this month, or $8.12 per phase 2 order.
Since 30.01.2017 about 250€ a day came in, so end of february sounds pretty realistic. :)
Phase 2 here we come!!

quote from 30.01:
7bit wrote: We are closing in: $6582.4 are missing.

If each of the 372 people waiting for phase 2 keys would order keys worth $18, we are done.
:cool:

zslane

13 Feb 2017, 19:31

dknsl wrote:
zslane wrote: Correct; just send to 7bot. Subject doesn't matter (the bot will ignore it).
Thanks mate! How long does it typically take to recieve a confirmation?
It usually takes around 24 hours. Longer if 7bit is on vacation.

Ail

13 Feb 2017, 22:27

Hey Zslane,

Got those ducks today, thanks buddy. I owe ya one, or two. :D

zslane

13 Feb 2017, 22:53

Excellent!

phinix

14 Feb 2017, 11:54

Guys, I'm looking for the following, please let me know if you have any of these:
  • blue Tab 1.5 r2 (white letters)
  • blue Shift 2.75 r4 (white letters)
  • blue mods r1.25 (white letters)
  • blue or red return 2.25 r3 (white letters)
  • F row any color (F1-F12)
  • red keyboard runner
  • red escape r1

velusip

14 Feb 2017, 18:16

Hi Phinix, I recently went through the leftovers to see what sort of fun kits could be arranged. Single blue keys are sparse. However, using strictly what's listed on the wiki leftovers here are some possible alternatives to your requests:
There might still be some unclaimed R6b items? Perhaps there are more unlisted extras?

phinix

14 Feb 2017, 18:22

velusip wrote: Hi Phinix, I recently went through the leftovers to see what sort of fun kits could be arranged. Single blue keys are sparse. However, using strictly what's listed on the wiki leftovers here are some possible alternatives to your requests:
There might still be some unclaimed R6b items? Perhaps there are more unlisted extras?
Thanks. Yep, I know these, I spent some time and went through leftovers myself yesterday.
These are caps that are not available, but I wanted to ask guys - maybe there is someone who got those and don't need anymore, or are spare parts etc

Hopefully something comes around.

phinix

14 Feb 2017, 18:31

HONEYB/UK/SPH vs HONEYB/UK/GREY

I bought SPH and it doesn't match Alpha SPH. Do you guys know why?

eddible

14 Feb 2017, 18:33

phinix wrote:HONEYB/UK/SPH vs HONEYB/UK/GREY

Can you post a photo? I was considering buying SPH alphas with the UK kit so this is quite concerning!

Griffy

14 Feb 2017, 19:34

Woho got some more caps today. I might have some single blue mod-leftovers to sell/trade but will take awhile to figure out what I need. Its harder then one might think.

eddible

14 Feb 2017, 20:41

Does anybody have any VIOLETT lotus keys? Ideally the 175 but 1u R1 would be great, too.

zslane

14 Feb 2017, 22:33

phinix wrote: HONEYB/UK/SPH vs HONEYB/UK/GREY

SPH (grey) keycaps should match regardless of which kit they come from. They should even match Round 4 SPH (mine do).

If they don't, then that would suggest SP received a batch of GD pellets from their supplier that was a little off color-wise. It happens sometimes, and is a problem all plastics manufacturers face. But I don't recall ever hearing this being a problem for GD grey before.

dknsl

14 Feb 2017, 23:37

Hey everyone. I managed to make an order and revieved an invoice. I'm in EU so SEPA seems to be the way to go. Only problem is that SEPA seems to require a physical address for the recipient, and I couldn't find it in the invoice. How to proceed? :)

phinix

15 Feb 2017, 00:13

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: Woho got some more caps today. I might have some single blue mod-leftovers to sell/trade but will take awhile to figure out what I need. Its harder then one might think.
OK, please remember me when you decide to split some leftovers - blue mods with letters would be great.

usopia

15 Feb 2017, 07:29

dknsl wrote: Hey everyone. I managed to make an order and revieved an invoice. I'm in EU so SEPA seems to be the way to go. Only problem is that SEPA seems to require a physical address for the recipient, and I couldn't find it in the invoice. How to proceed? :)
No, SEPA needs only the Name of the recipient and all necessary informations can be found in the invoice (directly under the "Please pay ... within 7 days" line).

Niksko

15 Feb 2017, 08:37

Haven't yet received updated invoice #0909, just checking everything is alright. Paid on Saturday.

oknytt

15 Feb 2017, 10:34

usopia wrote:
dknsl wrote: Hey everyone. I managed to make an order and revieved an invoice. I'm in EU so SEPA seems to be the way to go. Only problem is that SEPA seems to require a physical address for the recipient, and I couldn't find it in the invoice. How to proceed? :)
No, SEPA needs only the Name of the recipient and all necessary informations can be found in the invoice (directly under the "Please pay ... within 7 days" line).
I beg to differ, I for one, use a bank that requires the address of the recipient. If I don't fill that field out I can't send the SEPA-payment at all, however, it might be a Swedish thing.

dknsl, I sent a PM to 7bit asking about it, and he answered with the required information.

Griffy

15 Feb 2017, 10:57

Im in the norde and just used Paypal and it worked good but you suffer some loss in the exchangerate.

phinix

15 Feb 2017, 13:51

zslane wrote:

SPH (grey) keycaps should match regardless of which kit they come from. They should even match Round 4 SPH (mine do).

If they don't, then that would suggest SP received a batch of GD pellets from their supplier that was a little off color-wise. It happens sometimes, and is a problem all plastics manufacturers face. But I don't recall ever hearing this being a problem for GD grey before.
Sorry, I think I gave you wrong item names.

I ordered HONEY/ALPHA/GREY/NFJ and HONEYB/UK/SPH.
I thought those Alpha/grey would be same as cadet (SPH).

They look like this, you can see small difference between - 2 and 3 is UK/SPH.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FtY ... VVIbWJXd2s

Should I buy HONEYB/UK/GREY now? Would that match HONEY/ALPHA/GREY/NFJ?

7bit

15 Feb 2017, 14:14

I've got not much time this week, but will be back on track next week

However: 2859.64 are missing, which is ca. $220 per day and $7.52 per phase 2 order.

zslane

15 Feb 2017, 19:32

phinix wrote:
zslane wrote:

Sorry, I think I gave you wrong item names.

I ordered HONEY/ALPHA/GREY/NFJ and HONEYB/UK/SPH.
I thought those Alpha/grey would be same as cadet (SPH).

They look like this, you can see small difference between - 2 and 3 is UK/SPH.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FtY ... VVIbWJXd2s

Should I buy HONEYB/UK/GREY now? Would that match HONEY/ALPHA/GREY/NFJ?
Yes, that is correct.

The only Round 6 grey that matches Round 5 (HONEY) grey is HONEYB/*/GREY, not SPH. GREY is color code GPA and SPH is color code GD. All of this information should be available on the Round 5 and Round 6 wiki pages, by the way.

phinix

15 Feb 2017, 22:10

zslane wrote:
Yes, that is correct.

The only Round 6 grey that matches Round 5 (HONEY) grey is HONEYB/*/GREY, not SPH. GREY is color code GPA and SPH is color code GD. All of this information should be available on the Round 5 and Round 6 wiki pages, by the way.
Right, I thought I did a mistake there...
Thanks for confirming, so I just ordered HONEYB/UK/GREY.

Now need to find rest of the missing bits.

pemap09

16 Feb 2017, 17:15

:(
Last edited by pemap09 on 16 Feb 2017, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

pemap09

16 Feb 2017, 17:17

Hi 7bit, i want to buy included #1019
Full name: Tran Thanh Hiep
Email: pemap09@gmail.com
ADdress: 223/3, Huynh Tan Phat, Kp6, Thi Tran Nha Be, Huyen Nha Be
City: Ho Chi Minh
Zipcode: 700850
phone: +84 979 302 438 (0979302438)

HONEYB/MODBASE150/WHITE
HONEYB/NUMOP/WHITE
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/WHITE
HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE

and i got 5/27 kits last week. so when the kit continue ship.
Attachments
20170207_161947.jpg
20170207_161947.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 5571 times

Menuhin

16 Feb 2017, 19:04

Hi pemap09,

If you are asking for the HONEYB/*/WHITE sets, as far as I know, the white sets are in Round 6 phase 2, that means they're not yet produced and people in here including me hope to have them produced at the end of 2017.
That means, you probably have to wait for about another 9+ months until around December 2017 or early 2018 before you can have those HONEYB/*/WHITE sets.

temnein

17 Feb 2017, 01:26

Any way we can donate $ to cover some of the remaining costs for Phase II? Or is that too complicated for those handling the money or does it violate the rules of a GB? I wouldn't mind donating some money without expecting caps or anything else in return. Surely, surely, there's a key category called HONEYB/DONATION?

pemap09

17 Feb 2017, 01:53

Menuhin wrote: Hi pemap09,

If you are asking for the HONEYB/*/WHITE sets, as far as I know, the white sets are in Round 6 phase 2, that means they're not yet produced and people in here including me hope to have them produced at the end of 2017.
That means, you probably have to wait for about another 9+ months until around December 2017 or early 2018 before you can have those HONEYB/*/WHITE sets.
sound not good haha. I need only numop and wkl 1,5 to full white. @7bit please help me to include invoice. i can wait

Griffy

17 Feb 2017, 10:01

How is there a white numrow in the pic?

Return to “Group buys”