GMK Aero GB start!

hoq

17 Jul 2017, 13:51

Hi everyone, GMK Aero launches today at zFrontier:
https://en.zfrontier.com/collections/ke ... s/gmk-aero

for more information about this design, you may refer to the original IC thead here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88726.0

Layouts:
GMK formal render:

Inspiration:

Color codes:

Renders:

If you have any further questions , please post it here, and I will reply you ASAP. Thank you!

TuxKey
LLAP

17 Jul 2017, 15:35

Nice keycap set but not for me.
Last edited by TuxKey on 17 Jul 2017, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

17 Jul 2017, 17:22

TuxKey wrote: OMG it's a windblows layout really hahaha...does it come with a cam? Big brother is spying on you supper key....
How about a OpenSource freedom pinguing keycap set..Linux baby..

ah well to each his own i'm already bothered by my one windblows key on my keyboard ..having more of them is out of the question ahhaha
If you are such a Linux advocate why don't you propose a Linux themed keyset? It's more productiv than bashing the work of other people ... I'm not a Windows fan nor associated with the GB organizer, but I really hate this kind of attitude gives a bad name to Linux users, and I'm a long time Linux user way before it was cool.
So if you have something productive to add do it, if you have a cool idea about a Linux themed set you are more than welcome!

TuxKey
LLAP

17 Jul 2017, 17:31

[/quote]
If you are such a Linux advocate why don't you propose a Linux themed keyset? It's more productiv than bashing the work of other people ... I'm not a Windows fan nor associated with the GB organizer, but I really hate this kind of attitude gives a bad name to Linux users, and I'm a long time Linux user way before it was cool.
So if you have something productive to add do it, if you have a cool idea about a Linux themed set you are more than welcome![/quote]

So i edited my post. perhaps your right it was never my attention to bash anyone.
i stared in unix around 1999 and then soon after moved to Linux. The project doesn't need me as an advocate it wil do fine without me.
Never thought someone would call "Linux Cool" hahha good to hear. As a sysadmin the only thing i really care about is usability and freedom in the long run.

i suppose a keycap set that celebrates a closed source OS is also possible the creativity is surly there.
It's not for me .. and let's just leave it at that.

Good luck to you all..

i'l try to be more sensitive and careful in the future don't need the hassle and anger...

Return to “Group buys”