[GB] GMK HADapter & HADditionals kit (Sold out, 100% shipped)

Thanks!
Phenix
User avatar
-p

Unread post22 Aug 2016, 19:03

User avatar
X
Phenix
-p
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 13:06
Location: Germany, Cologne
Main keyboard: F122, soarer´d|Novatouch-s
Main mouse: Roccat Kone Pure|Rollermouse
Favorite switch: BS F|Topre-s
DT Pro Member: -
 
 
-p
Hey Wodan, I did a form for leftovers, but I want to add another HADditionals kit. I think I only put 1 in the form and want to get 2 instead, should I change the form, or can you just note the quantity change when you invoice me (:
nafsasp
User avatar

Unread post23 Aug 2016, 16:10

User avatar
X
nafsasp
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 12 Mar 2016, 23:01
Location: USA
Main keyboard: FMJ 60
Main mouse: Logitech Performance MX
Favorite switch: Vintage MX Black
DT Pro Member: -
 
If you want to make changes to your order please reply to the order confirmation email you will all receive soon. I hate updating orders based on PMs or unrelated emails because it's a pain to look up the actual order line. Once you got your order confirmation, you also have your order number and it's all much easier for me to match stuff.

Just checked the orders so far and ... I'm sorry to say that HADapter kits are pretty much sold out by now. I will only know for sure once I went through all orders. There will be a new round soon, you can all decide to drop your order if I don't have the desired amount of HADdapter kits left for you. Be aware that while there might very well be another edition of the HADapter kit, I don't think there will be another kit similair to the HADditionals kit soon. Next round HADditionals will most likely have a different focus!
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post23 Aug 2016, 18:20

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Did you send out the invoices/confirmations yet?
feediko

Unread post26 Aug 2016, 18:01

X
feediko
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 17 Jan 2016, 23:56
Location: Germany
DT Pro Member: -
 
No, maybe I can get around to it on Monday, might be a week later though because I am on a business trip next week
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post26 Aug 2016, 18:15

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Thanks WodanImage
fullcream

Unread post29 Aug 2016, 02:05

X
fullcream
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 Aug 2016, 01:54
Location: Germany
Favorite switch: many
DT Pro Member: -
 
fullcream wrote:Thanks WodanImage

Very nice.
ideus
User avatar

Unread post29 Aug 2016, 15:51

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
Here's hoping :)

Spoiler:


Better than HADaway!
Laser
User avatar
emacs -nw

Unread post31 Aug 2016, 17:25

User avatar
X
Laser
emacs -nw
 
Posts: 1343
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 19:10
Location: Romania
Main keyboard: Plum TKL \w Topre domes (work) / Novatouch (home)
DT Pro Member: 0180
 
The waiting is killing me.
Thumper
User avatar
knock knock

Unread post03 Sep 2016, 08:06

User avatar
X
Thumper
knock knock
 
Posts: 221
Joined: 18 Feb 2016, 12:19
Location: Germany > NRW
Main keyboard: Whitefox
Main mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma
Favorite switch: Linear Zealios | Vintage Blacks
DT Pro Member: -
 
 
Happy Clacking.

WTB: Jukebox Base Kit - PM me
I'm not being actively killed, but I would love to be able to pay you, TS :)
tofagerl
User avatar

Unread post05 Sep 2016, 20:22

User avatar
X
tofagerl
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 27 Aug 2015, 19:45
Location: Norway
Main keyboard: Satan GH60
Main mouse: MX Master
Favorite switch: Zealio 67 and Topre
DT Pro Member: -
 
Any updates?
Geroximo
User avatar

Unread post06 Sep 2016, 20:16

User avatar
X
Geroximo
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 18 Nov 2015, 15:50
Location: Germany
Main keyboard: SSK, Type-S, modded QFR
Main mouse: Zowie FK-1
Favorite switch: 65g vintage Blacks, 45g Topre, BS
DT Pro Member: -
 
LOL yes, just sent.
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post06 Sep 2016, 20:18

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Unfortunately I wasn't able to secure a Hadapter set. Is there a separate thread for the next round?
tofagerl
User avatar

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 11:06

User avatar
X
tofagerl
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 27 Aug 2015, 19:45
Location: Norway
Main keyboard: Satan GH60
Main mouse: MX Master
Favorite switch: Zealio 67 and Topre
DT Pro Member: -
 
Yes! May be worth getting that up once again:
https://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/hadapter-kit-round-ii-t14441.html

I would like to run that GB around Christmas time. Hopefully there is enough interest for more HADapter kits by then.
After all we need to sell 150 kits once more ;)
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 11:13

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Wodan wrote:Yes! May be worth getting that up once again:
https://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/hadapter-kit-round-ii-t14441.html

I would like to run that GB around Christmas time. Hopefully there is enough interest for more HADapter kits by then.
After all we need to sell 150 kits once more ;)


Count me in for a set or two!
nafsasp
User avatar

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 11:22

User avatar
X
nafsasp
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 12 Mar 2016, 23:01
Location: USA
Main keyboard: FMJ 60
Main mouse: Logitech Performance MX
Favorite switch: Vintage MX Black
DT Pro Member: -
 
Wodan wrote:If you want to make changes to your order please reply to the order confirmation email you will all receive soon. I hate updating orders based on PMs or unrelated emails because it's a pain to look up the actual order line. Once you got your order confirmation, you also have your order number and it's all much easier for me to match stuff.

Just checked the orders so far and ... I'm sorry to say that HADapter kits are pretty much sold out by now. I will only know for sure once I went through all orders. There will be a new round soon, you can all decide to drop your order if I don't have the desired amount of HADdapter kits left for you. Be aware that while there might very well be another edition of the HADapter kit, I don't think there will be another kit similair to the HADditionals kit soon. Next round HADditionals will most likely have a different focus!

If you run the HADditionals in other color count me in.
ideus
User avatar

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 13:35

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
There is no other color I can think of ...

WoB and Dolch are both very rare this side of the atlantic. Haven't got a single set of either color scheme.

I wish GMK started selling the doubleshot keycaps from the Uniqey web shop ... that would really bring some more common GMK colors into the world that we could create adapter kits for ...
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 13:40

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
/vote ON for dolch HADapter!
Prelim
User avatar

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 15:12

User avatar
X
Prelim
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: 10 Jul 2014, 16:20
Location: Portugal
Main keyboard: GH60, Poker2, QFR TKL, DS3 TKL, Dolch PAC, Cherrys
Main mouse: DA Chroma
Favorite switch: 65g custom MX/Gat linears and still ISO lover :P
DT Pro Member: -
 
 
Image
Couple of color options for enter and spacebar perhaps? As a haditional obviously... We could do a poll.
tofagerl
User avatar

Unread post07 Sep 2016, 17:14

User avatar
X
tofagerl
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 27 Aug 2015, 19:45
Location: Norway
Main keyboard: Satan GH60
Main mouse: MX Master
Favorite switch: Zealio 67 and Topre
DT Pro Member: -
 
Wodan, please count me for a set, I can be in the leftovers or the retail, I just need it!
Orpheo
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 07:09

User avatar
X
Orpheo
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 13:43
Location: France
Main keyboard: Realforce 105UB uniform 45g
Favorite switch: Topre
DT Pro Member: -
 
Sorry but leftover orders closed a while ago and I have sold more kits than I wanted - already got fewer kits for my personal use than I wanted ...
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 07:27

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Thanks, no problem I feel just sad panda late at the party! I will continu looking for people who don't want them anymore which I doubt. And I will stay tune for next round around this christmass right?
Orpheo
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 07:33

User avatar
X
Orpheo
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 13:43
Location: France
Main keyboard: Realforce 105UB uniform 45g
Favorite switch: Topre
DT Pro Member: -
 
Yes, I really recommend subscribing to the IC thread since I will update that with information about the GB phase.

Can't promise anything yet though, I have to sell 150 of these adapter kits once more...
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 07:38

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Wodan wrote:There is no other color I can think of ...

WoB and Dolch are both very rare this side of the atlantic. Haven't got a single set of either color scheme.

I wish GMK started selling the doubleshot keycaps from the Uniqey web shop ... that would really bring some more common GMK colors into the world that we could create adapter kits for ...


I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.
ideus
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:18

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
ideus wrote:I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.

Take a look at my operation Darling thread and you will understand why I like classig beige so much. I'm basically drowning in those caps ...
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:24

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Wodan wrote:
ideus wrote:I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.

Take a look at my operation Darling thread and you will understand why I like classig beige so much. I'm basically drowning in those caps ...

I prefer beige over any other color now, and with the proper legends with the help of your HADs kits it rocks beyond anything else. Thank you again for the idea and for running these sets for the community.
ideus
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:27

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
ideus wrote:
Wodan wrote:
ideus wrote:I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.

Take a look at my operation Darling thread and you will understand why I like classig beige so much. I'm basically drowning in those caps ...

I prefer beige over any other color now, and with the proper legends with the help of your HADs kits it rocks beyond anything else. Thank you again for the idea and for running these sets for the community.

You may consider to run something like a set of diamonds in different sizes, 1, 1.25 and 1.5 units for example, and also in B and A profile
ideus
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:29

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
Yeah I really love those. They just look amazing in beige!

Waiting for other GBs to add more molds :)
Wodan
User avatar
ISO Advocate

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:32

User avatar
X
Wodan
ISO Advocate
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 20:43
Location: ISO-DE
Main keyboard: Random
Main mouse: Logitech G502
Favorite switch: ALL OF THEM
DT Pro Member: -
 
Wodan wrote:Yeah I really love those. They just look amazing in beige!

Waiting for other GBs to add more molds :)


Awesome, I'd be a captive buyer of your upcoming sets then, Beige only... :lol:
ideus
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:49

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
ideus wrote:
Wodan wrote:Yeah I really love those. They just look amazing in beige!

Waiting for other GBs to add more molds :)


Awesome, I'd be a captive buyer of your upcoming sets then, Beige only... :lol:

Image
ideus
User avatar

Unread post21 Sep 2016, 20:54

User avatar
X
ideus
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 17:00
Location: Fun but dangerous: Based in Mexico now.
Main keyboard: GON60
Main mouse: Logitech
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears.
DT Pro Member: 0200
 
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darkcruix, Ellipse, TastyNico, wobbled and 27 guests