[GB] SKB75 / SKB65 / SKB60 (invoices are out, still taking orders)

don't worry, payment has slowed down and we won't hit 100 until a few more days, you'll get your emai/sepa invoice later today ;)
PlastikSchnittstelle

Unread post09 Aug 2018, 09:51

X
PlastikSchnittstelle

Main keyboard: SKB65M-ISO
Main mouse: Logitech M535 BT
Favorite switch: it's difficult
DT Pro Member: -

Did it via mail, but will repeat it here: Invoice payed, thank you very much for making SEPA available - highly appreciated! I am looking forward to begin my first real custom. Now I really need a soldering iron... And a desolder pump. And some springs and silent switches (the harder they come the better ;))
Shihatsu

Unread post10 Aug 2018, 09:30

X
Shihatsu

Main keyboard: WASD V2 TKL
Main mouse: Roccat Kone Optical Black
Favorite switch: Cherry MX Green

Shihatsu wrote:Now I really need a soldering iron... And a desolder pump. And some springs and silent switches (the harder they come the better ;))

You don't really need to desolder switches from old g80s. Of course you can but for your first build, I'd suggest you take it slow and don't make stuff overly complicated.
Mykeyboard.eu has more and more to offer lately. Even cherry MX-black silent switches in stock. Though I would recommenced to go with a more classic switch for your first build. Candykeys seems to be a good shop as well, haven't ordered there jet myself.

BTW, we are over 90 payments. 94, I think.
So we have about two thirds. Not sure if this is good or bad, I tend to believe it is more good. Think it's normal that many pay at the last day - often did it like that myself.
PlastikSchnittstelle

Unread post12 Aug 2018, 10:54

X
PlastikSchnittstelle

Main keyboard: SKB65M-ISO
Main mouse: Logitech M535 BT
Favorite switch: it's difficult

PlastikSchnittstelle wrote:
BTW, we are over 90 payments. 94, I think.
So we have about two thirds. Not sure if this is good or bad, I tend to believe it is more good. Think it's normal that many pay at the last day - often did it like that myself.

Many people probably get their paychecks at the end of the month and wait until then to pay the invoice.
RealityCavesIn

Unread post12 Aug 2018, 13:25

X
RealityCavesIn

Main keyboard: Custom
Main mouse: G602
Favorite switch: In my mind, Hi-Tek 725. In reality, BS i guess

PlastikSchnittstelle wrote:You don't really need to desolder switches from old g80s. Of course you can but for your first build, I'd suggest you take it slow and don't make stuff overly complicated.
Mykeyboard.eu has more and more to offer lately. Even cherry MX-black silent switches in stock. Though I would recommenced to go with a more classic switch for your first build. Candykeys seems to be a good shop as well, haven't ordered there jet myself.

Exactly my thought - starting off my first shouldn't be humpered by a desoldering chore to get started. I therefor opened a "search" topic. I also didn't noticed mykeyboard has widened their product base drastically - they even have stiff springs, albeit sold out atm. Good one - thank you!
Shihatsu

Unread post12 Aug 2018, 17:31

X
Shihatsu

Shihatsu wrote:
PlastikSchnittstelle wrote:You don't really need to desolder switches from old g80s. Of course you can but for your first build, I'd suggest you take it slow and don't make stuff overly complicated.

Exactly my thought - starting off my first shouldn't be humpered by a desoldering chore to get started. I therefor opened a "search" topic. I also didn't noticed mykeyboard has widened their product base drastically - they even have stiff springs, albeit sold out atm. Good one - thank you!

take care buying your mx black silents from there. these are the switches from the cherry fuckup with the mx red (lighter) springs, hence the cheap price. source: got my pack from there :(
scl

Unread post12 Aug 2018, 18:37

X
scl

Main keyboard: MX Blue Filco MJ2 TKL, MX Clear Pok3r
Favorite switch: MX Clear

Thank you for the warning! I almost assumed that fact, but having it clarified makes my decision easier - I will replace the springs. Black would be worth a try, but red - no way. They are cheap as fuck, though, so I will place an order there. Thanks again, this thread clearly shows again why DT is so awesome.
Shihatsu

Unread post12 Aug 2018, 20:37

X
Shihatsu

Previous