TheVan 44 Keyboard Kit (COMPLETE)

evangs

05 May 2016, 21:16

Got lead time confirmation on keycaps, looks like its going to be the full six weeks. The keycaps have the longest lead time, so you can expect me to start shipping shortly after I receive them.

evangs

10 May 2016, 20:05

Not much to report. Production is underway and now we wait. Only one person I'm still waiting to hear from about payment. Things are looking good so far. Thanks again to everyone who has participated. Without all of you, this project would not be possible.

evangs

23 May 2016, 21:26

I reached out to Signature Plastics and East Valley Precision for status updates this morning. The KeyCaps on still on schedule and should be shipped mid June. The cases and plates are finished and I just picked them up!

Anodizing will be complete this week and I should start shipping the capless orders by the end of the week!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 May 2016, 21:35

Oh wo this GB is so well run it makes me sad I didn't join :(

Sign me up for leftovers ;)

evangs

03 Jun 2016, 18:55

Wodan wrote: Oh wo this GB is so well run it makes me sad I didn't join :(

Sign me up for leftovers ;)
thank you! and will do, but just in case I recommend following on twitter @thevankeyboards to hear about leftover sales and future rounds first!

evangs

09 Jun 2016, 21:21

expect remaining orders to start shipping the week of June 20th

evangs

16 Jun 2016, 21:28

Keycaps should be here tomorrow! I'll be working hard through the weekend to get orders shipping out early next week!

chuckdee

16 Jun 2016, 22:03

It's crazy how well you've run this GB. Looking forward to putting together my miniVan!

evangs

18 Jun 2016, 03:33

chuckdee wrote: It's crazy how well you've run this GB. Looking forward to putting together my miniVan!
Thank you :D I worked as a CNA for 5 years. Everything is easy after that XD

evangs

18 Jun 2016, 03:33

evangs

18 Jun 2016, 19:00

save for a couple exceptions, All orders are shipped. Dropped off at the post office this morning.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

18 Jun 2016, 20:09

Tight. Will we get tracking IDs? Gonna be quite a journey across the pond

evangs

18 Jun 2016, 23:06

Wodan wrote: Tight. Will we get tracking IDs? Gonna be quite a journey across the pond
I attached tracking numbers in paypal. You should get an email from paypal, but if not, you should be able to find it by logging in and looking at the details for the transaction. Let me know if you can't find it.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

19 Jun 2016, 10:25

Got it. Smoother than a baby butt so far.

chuckdee

19 Jun 2016, 18:08

Agreed! Mine is on track for Monday. So excited! TheVan Delivers is such a fitting tagline!

evangs

20 Jun 2016, 06:09

chuckdee wrote: Agreed! Mine is on track for Monday. So excited! TheVan Delivers is such a fitting tagline!
Ha thanks :D I'm excited to start seeing more and more pictures of the MiniVan in the wild

Wodan
ISO Advocate

20 Jun 2016, 08:06

My van just hit LA. Long journey ahead!

evangs

20 Jun 2016, 16:37

Wodan wrote: My van just hit LA. Long journey ahead!
its getting ready to fly across the pond!

chuckdee

21 Jun 2016, 16:37

Mine arrived yesterday!

Very nicely packaged, with stickers and a note! I'll be watching out evangs, and taking a special interest when you run GBs!

evangs

21 Jun 2016, 17:15

:D

evangs

21 Jun 2016, 18:38

Leftover sale starts now! In one week on June 28th I will draw the winners and send out invoices!

http://goo.gl/forms/6VqdV1uJ2vxudsaj1

Wodan
ISO Advocate

24 Jun 2016, 09:35

evangs wrote: its getting ready to fly across the pond!
We will soon find out how well you filled in the customs forms ;)

evangs

26 Jun 2016, 17:17

Wodan wrote:
evangs wrote: its getting ready to fly across the pond!
We will soon find out how well you filled in the customs forms ;)
Haha, I hope I did it right

Wodan
ISO Advocate

01 Jul 2016, 22:45

Finally got my van. Love the build quality and the personal note. Very very nice touch.

My keycap set is missing the reverse Z/Y caps - guess they didn't make it into production?
No biggie, just wondering.

evangs

05 Jul 2016, 08:36

Wodan wrote: Finally got my van. Love the build quality and the personal note. Very very nice touch.

My keycap set is missing the reverse Z/Y caps - guess they didn't make it into production?
No biggie, just wondering.
Correct, those caps weren't in the final set that I sent to SP. I probably should have been more clear on that, I apologize.

Return to “Group buys”