The Realforce 104 Euro Tour - Round 3

This is where the older threads are stored for the try before you buy ( sinklist ) items
Muirium
µ

21 Aug 2014, 21:55

Not a lot of agreement there! Besides, I'm more suburbandictionary:

Clop. Noun. A sound, emitted when: 1. Horses walking on cobblestones on their way to gymkhana. 2. Typing at speed on a Topre (non Type-S).

ne0phyte
Toast.

21 Aug 2014, 21:57

You are all wrong. CLOP is actually QWOP with a horse: http://www.foddy.net/CLOP.html

SmokinWaffle

21 Aug 2014, 22:23

Man I love this community.

And I think I love this keyboard even more. :lol:

SmokinWaffle

01 Sep 2014, 14:57

Loved my time with this keyboard, totally smitten. Going to be getting one as soon as I can. Thanks for the opportunity to try it, I've always wanted a Topre board but £250 just to try a switch I might not like was too much. Now, thanks to you, I know I want one!

Will package it up tonight, I've PM'd Meadowy for his/her address as they are next on the list!

Medowy

01 Sep 2014, 16:06

SmokinWaffle wrote: Loved my time with this keyboard, totally smitten. Going to be getting one as soon as I can. Thanks for the opportunity to try it, I've always wanted a Topre board but £250 just to try a switch I might not like was too much. Now, thanks to you, I know I want one!

Will package it up tonight, I've PM'd Meadowy for his/her address as they are next on the list!
Replied to your PM :)

SmokinWaffle

08 Sep 2014, 09:10

Will get the keyboard posted tomorrow. Huge apologies for the delay, had a week of car problems, holiday planning and financial confusion!

Medowy

09 Sep 2014, 16:31

SmokinWaffle wrote: Will get the keyboard posted tomorrow. Huge apologies for the delay, had a week of car problems, holiday planning and financial confusion!
No problem man! Let me know when it's on the way 8-)

Medowy

25 Sep 2014, 06:55

Keyboard not arrived yet. Can't track with the tracking number I was given.

waffl

25 Sep 2014, 15:19

Thanks to this opportunity to confirm my love for this keyboard, even the variable keys, I picked up a TKL version when I was back home in Canada the other day.

Quite a good deal, it's $90 off, so $170 CAD (about €130).

http://www.ncix.com/detail/topre-se07t0 ... 8-1374.htm

Medowy

25 Sep 2014, 16:56

waffl wrote: Thanks to this opportunity to confirm my love for this keyboard, even the variable keys, I picked up a TKL version when I was back home in Canada the other day.

Quite a good deal, it's $90 off, so $170 CAD (about €130).

http://www.ncix.com/detail/topre-se07t0 ... 8-1374.htm
That is a beautiful board indeed! 8-)

Also a really good price!

Medowy

29 Sep 2014, 23:41

Still no package. Unable to track the shipment. I tried to contact SmokinWaffle via PM but the message is still in my outbox. Message was sent 23 Sep 2014.

Muirium
µ

29 Sep 2014, 23:50

Uh oh!

Topre Enthusiast

30 Sep 2014, 00:06

:(

Medowy

30 Sep 2014, 12:09

Ok I just received a message from the postal office. I have package waiting for me there. Could be another thing I ordered last week.

Topre Enthusiast

30 Sep 2014, 12:12

*Fingers crossed*

Medowy

30 Sep 2014, 18:31

Good news everyone!

The keyboard has arrived.

The question is... CAN I BUY IT? 8-) 8-) :lol:

Muirium
µ

30 Sep 2014, 18:46

Phew. I'd better call off my enforcers…

SmokinWaffle

01 Oct 2014, 20:10

Medowy wrote: Still no package. Unable to track the shipment. I tried to contact SmokinWaffle via PM but the message is still in my outbox. Message was sent 23 Sep 2014.
Apologies for not seeing the message, my life has been stupidly busy lately! :(

Glad it got there okay and again apologies for the delay and thanks for being so patient.

Medowy

01 Oct 2014, 20:50

SmokinWaffle wrote:
Medowy wrote: Still no package. Unable to track the shipment. I tried to contact SmokinWaffle via PM but the message is still in my outbox. Message was sent 23 Sep 2014.
Apologies for not seeing the message, my life has been stupidly busy lately! :(

Glad it got there okay and again apologies for the delay and thanks for being so patient.
No problem!

You're lucky that Muirium called off his goons! :D

Jersern

02 Oct 2014, 11:10

Oh how much I wish something like this could happen in Australia. Such a shame Australia is always left out. Haha.... :(

Topre Enthusiast

02 Oct 2014, 12:04

Believe me, man, I wanted it to happen too but the keyboard scene is still a bit slow here and I couldn't really get enough interest. I think most Aussies enthusiasts probably hang out at geekhack and I don't really spend much time there. I would potentially honour the post count pre-requisite from geekhack if there was enough interest in an Aussie tour.

Muirium
µ

02 Oct 2014, 13:11

To be fair, even Britain is a bit small, mech keyboard-wise, to pull off a tour all by itself. These European tours really travel all over the place. Maybe if you considered the Kiwis too you'd half a chance of forming a good list? Or, if you dare, a Rest of the World tour?

Medowy

02 Oct 2014, 18:52

World tour sounds pretty good but I can guarantee that the package will get lost at some point :|

Muirium
µ

02 Oct 2014, 18:58

Well, Mr. Interface's mystery box seemed to vanish for a while but turned up in the end. Someone sent it across the Pacific without tracking! But we lucked out, fortunately. Tracking is the key. Or, ultimately, trust of course.

Medowy

08 Oct 2014, 13:30

Contacted Harrowed and got his address and all. Shipping the Realforce today / tomorrow :)

Infernosaint

11 Oct 2014, 19:59

Hey, if it's still possible to secure a spot here, I'd love to give it a shot :)

Not a very active DT user yet, but I've asked Ascaii to vouch for me, as I have both bought from him, as well as met him in person.

Ascaii
The Beard

11 Oct 2014, 20:00

Infernosaint wrote: Hey, if it's still possible to secure a spot here, I'd love to give it a shot :)

Not a very active DT user yet, but I've asked Ascaii to vouch for me, as I have both bought from him, as well as met him in person.
I can vouch for him. Great guy, ive known him for a while from OCN and Geekhack. Also, met him in person, he is real :P

Topre Enthusiast

11 Oct 2014, 23:44

OK, I can add you. Where are you located?

Infernosaint

12 Oct 2014, 15:36

Awesome! I live in Denmark :)

Medowy

13 Oct 2014, 16:49

Shipping the keyboard today. Sorry for the delay guys :|

Return to “Sinklist Archive”