[Photo] Storm soldier under the keyboard

Hlogooo

10 Jan 2017, 09:37

My friend Yunhe is really a clever buddy. He designed the case for his DD TF 2.1, and selected 77+5 as his layout(60+5+number pad)
Hope you enjoy it :D
1.jpg
1.jpg (81.84 KiB) Viewed 3396 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (83.32 KiB) Viewed 3396 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (82.69 KiB) Viewed 3396 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (115.99 KiB) Viewed 3396 times

Hlogooo

10 Jan 2017, 09:45

5.jpg
5.jpg (48.91 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (120.04 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (81.86 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (72.1 KiB) Viewed 3373 times

kbdfr
The Tiproman

10 Jan 2017, 10:36

Storm soldier, eh?

Would be a nice keyboard (even by my more classical standards) without this ubiquitous, disgusting glorification of war.

uncletobai

10 Jan 2017, 10:48

Very nice board!
kbdfr, Hlogooo is talking about the storm trooper from star wars

kbdfr
The Tiproman

10 Jan 2017, 11:49

uncletobai wrote: Very nice board!
kbdfr, Hlogooo is talking about the storm trooper from star wars
I know. I just somehow don't consider Star Wars as an iconic example of an elegiac, peaceful saga.

But well, obviously this appeals to mechanical keyboard freaks.
Ideally, they will play Counter-Strike on a Strafe keyboard and will show off their artisan skull keycap.

shreebles
Finally 60%

10 Jan 2017, 14:38

Grumpy kbdfr is here <3

Nice board, though I never look at the undersides of any of mine.

Ratfink

10 Jan 2017, 17:34

kbdfr wrote: But well, obviously this appeals to mechanical keyboard freaks.
Ideally, they will play Counter-Strike on a Strafe keyboard and will show off their artisan skull keycap.
Yeah, that's probably right. Not really my cup of tea either, but I don't think less of it because of a name and some science fiction design nobody will even see while using it. Nobody's forcing you to pay any attention to this thread, why post only to complain about things only tangentially related to the keyboard itself?

Back to the topic, I do like how the LEDs show through the sides. I suppose they have even less function than the LEDs on a normal backlit keyboard, but if you like blinkenlights, this is a neat way to have them. It's clown-vomit that's actually a bit understated. :)

Hlogooo

10 Jan 2017, 21:03

Maybe i can print a hamburger next time. ;)
Most people love hamburger.
Last edited by Hlogooo on 10 Jan 2017, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Hlogooo

10 Jan 2017, 21:11

shreebles wrote: Grumpy kbdfr is here <3

Nice board, though I never look at the undersides of any of mine.
:) Thanks.
Yep, we may use one keyboard for half a year but never turn it around. Not like Cherry G80-3xxx
or G80-1800, that keyboard doesn't have much space on the front.

Hlogooo

10 Jan 2017, 21:12

Hlogooo wrote:
kbdfr wrote: Storm soldier, eh?

Would be a nice keyboard (even by my more classical standards) without this ubiquitous, disgusting glorification of war.
These is a misunderstand. I see SS just as a normal comic or anime character. Of course, we prefer peace.

scottc

10 Jan 2017, 21:56

I would use a hamburger keyboard. :D

kbdfr
The Tiproman

10 Jan 2017, 22:36

Ratfink wrote: […] Nobody's forcing you to pay any attention to this thread, why post only to complain about things only tangentially related to the keyboard itself? […]
  • Nobody's forcing anyone to pay any attention to my off-topic comments either :lol:
  • At the moment there are not many threads where I could post on topic. I seem to be immune against soldering and IBM hysteria.
  • "only tangentially related to the keyboard itself"? Wait, is not the very title of the thread "Storm soldier under the keyboard"?
  • Ranting is my distinctive mark, I'm not called "grumpy chocolate bar" for no reason :mrgreen:
  • A hamburger keyboard would be a good idea indeed.

Return to “Keyboards”