356mini

ysb8433408

17 Feb 2013, 05:02

我是一名土生土长的中国,现在依然生活在中国……

我不懂得其他任何语言,我仅仅能够通过谷歌翻译阅读其他语言的文章。

希望我的贴子大家能够喜欢,并且能够给大家带来快乐!

以上英语是通过谷歌翻译将中文翻译成英文的。

I am a native of China, is still living in China ...

I do not know any other language, and I just through Google translate articles to read other languages​​.

Hope my postings we can love and be able to bring joy!

The above English Chinese translated into English by Google Translate.

Elrick

17 Feb 2013, 05:09

Damn, the most detailed pictures showing how to put this baby together. Too hard for stupid me. I would rather pay someone else to go through all this misery in putting it together. I suspect the old pro's here thinks this is the proverbial walk in the park.

I just envy those that can piece together a keyboard from scratch with multiple components and make it all look so easy. Please let me know the person holding all the pieces is not a male, because the cuticles look so perfectly feminine.

sherryton

17 Feb 2013, 13:31

Ascaii wrote:I have a few pcbs of clear housing switches in case anyone wants to emulate this :P
You should give them a shot. Do you have too many Nixdorf's?

Do you know if this guy pulled it off the same board?

mashby

17 Feb 2013, 15:01

Wow. Those pictures are such an inspiration.

I'm going to go clean my garage so I can set up a soldering station.

Limmy

18 Feb 2013, 07:54

Ascaii
The Beard

18 Feb 2013, 13:59

sherryton wrote:
Ascaii wrote:I have a few pcbs of clear housing switches in case anyone wants to emulate this :P
You should give them a shot. Do you have too many Nixdorf's?

Do you know if this guy pulled it off the same board?
The only keyboard known to have clear switches are two models of nixdorf terminals. I got very lucky and found some old stock repair parts, but I do not know where ysb sourced his switches, they are not from me.

Good chances there will be more builds like this popping up, i have already traded and sold several pcbs to different folks.

kaiserreich

18 Feb 2013, 14:20

yab8433408 wrote:不好意识 我通过谷歌大体了解了你们的疑问

由于我不懂得任何外语 所以我使用中文回答你们的问题

首先 弹簧是OTD论坛团购所得 不是任何一款轴体中的弹簧

其次 我使用灰色轴体 并不是我喜欢灰色 是因为我想学韩国人那样 做一把比较轻白轴

白轴相对普通 索性拿十字杆结构和白轴一样的有段落灰 也还比较好看

Translation
I don't understand English, thus I am using Chinese to answer your questions.

Springs are from OTD group buy.

The Grey stems are tactile type. I am using this combination the get the lighter Clear (ergo Clear) switch.

Since the clear switch looks pretty bland, I took the combination of transparent switch housing with tactile grey stems to make it look better

rodtang

18 Feb 2013, 14:23

Thanks for the translation!
Google says he used the gray switch to learn Korean which didn't really make sense...

RC-1140

18 Feb 2013, 16:13

At first I was a little disappointed upon seeing the unmodded Cherry Stabilizers. But then he showed how he shaved the dampening legs off, and I was happy! I really love this mod, makes Cherry stabs the best I know.

Scheider

19 Feb 2013, 18:30

I am in love with this keyboard, wonder If I could get like it. I heard it is pricey. Some owner on geekahck bought it for $400!

wky0532

28 Mar 2013, 05:05

龙哥在各种国内国外论坛贴吧都能看见啊,哈哈,膜拜一下~

To Scheider, the problem is not the price of it. Since the people that designed 356mini didn't make it for money, the only chance you can get one is to become a member of a Korean forum and you must have level higher than something to be qualified to get one. So I guess, the short answer would be, it is very very hard (almost impossible) to get one.

wky0532

28 Mar 2013, 05:07

lol to the google translation. It makes almost no sense at all.

PlastikSchnittstelle

04 May 2018, 13:15

WOW, absolutely amazing!

Khers

04 May 2018, 13:28

Necro of the year, but, it is a very nice keyboard and the documentation of the build is exceptional. :D

PlastikSchnittstelle

04 May 2018, 13:32

:lol:
indeed, but this build is worth to be digged up. also shows how timeless a keyboard can be.
maybe now after five years we can get some shots of the board? would be interesting to get a feedback on how it holds up today.

Return to “Gallery”