Acrylic Keyboard Covers in Full-Size, 60%, and TKL

sero

03 Oct 2015, 02:35

Hey guys I'm running a group buy right now for Dust/Display Covers in three sizes. The full-size I am offering is large enough for a G80 type full-size, so I thought some people here might be interested. This is mainly for US members as the international shipping charge is high. There is an EU buy in the works by ajx that would be more worth it for EU members I think.

Prices: 60%: $16.00, TKL: $16.00, Full-Size: $18.00

Cover Dimensions (If you have questions about the fit of your keyboard, please refer to these dimensions)

60% Size: 30.1cm x 12 cm x 4.5cm (11.85in x 4.72in x 1.77in)

TKL Size: 37.5cm x 15cm x 4.5cm (14.76in x 5.91in x 1.77in)

Full-Size: 49cm x 23cm x 5.5cm (19.29in x 9.06in x 2.17in)

Acrylic Thickness: 5mm

Shipping
US customers: $7.00 USPS Priority w/ tracking
International: $22.00 International First-Class Package
(Due to the size and fragile nature of the product, If you order more than 5 covers the shipping fee will be higher.)

How to Order
To order one of the available covers please fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OIoZJJ ... =send_form

You can choose the sizes and quantity you would like. Leave the box blank if you want zero quantity of a certain size. Method of payment is Paypal, and you will get an invoice from me after filling out the form with your PP address. Please be prepared to pay your invoice as soon as possible to confirm your slot reservation. However, the GB will stop accepting orders on 10-12, so you technically have until then to pay.

Here is an example of the full-size design. The actual cover will be thicker, and a couple cms wider and longer. There is a long slot in the back of the covers for your cable to pass-through.
If everything goes smoothly you should expect them in early December if you order. Should that timeline change, I will update the OP.

Return to “Group buys”