UKKeycaps GB#4 (MechSupply #1) - Tai Hao ABS Range + Sunshine & Miami

UKKeycaps

01 Jan 2016, 21:00

LINK TO PURCHASE KEYSETS

What?

This is UKKeycaps' group buy #4 for Tai Hao ABS Range in ISO-UK + ANSI Keys + PBT Sunshine in ISO-UK + ANSI

* Material = ABS or PBT
* Profile = OEM
* Legends = Doubleshot
* Layout = Full ISO layout w/ ANSI keys. Non-standard layout keys as optional extra
* Colours
- ABS: Dolch, Red Alert, Beige Alert, Raindrop, Olivette
- PBT: Sunshine, Miami

Layout?

The keysets will be a full ISO-UK layout with ANSI keys additional, so can be used on either keyboard layout

Non-standard keys are available in a pack as an optional extra, these packs include:

* 1x 7u spacebar
* 1x stepped caps lock (off-centre stem)
* 1x 1.75u shift
* 2* 1.5u control
* 2* 1.5u Alt
* 3* 1u blank bottom row keys

When/how long?

The group-buy will will end on the 25th of January 2016 at 11:30pm. The lead time will be around 1.5 months, hopefully less.

How much?

ABS Keyset = £24.50 - multiple keysets available for lower price per set.

PBT Keyset = £36

Shipping is free to UK buyers, shipping to the rest of the world is £6

What is the MOQ / What if MOQ is not reached?

ABS MOQ = 100

PBT = 40

If the GB does not reach MOQ you will be issued a full refund the date the GB ends

How can I get updates on the group-buy??

Follow the UKKeycaps & MechSupply facebook page! Or you could just keep an eye on this thread :D

LINK TO PURCHASE KEYSETS

UPDATE 1

The group-buy has been extended to end on the 25th of January 2016 and Miami has been added to the PBT options! The MOQ of both buys has also been lowered! Spread the word and let people know about this GB! - Must end of the 25th of Jan!

UPDATE 2

The MOQ of the ABS drop has been reduced to 35! I have made the decision to lower the MOQ drastically at a huge upfront cost to myself to ensure MechSupply's first GB goes well!

UKKeycaps

18 Jan 2016, 23:06

BUMP! ABS MOQ lowered to 35!

ahhyes

20 May 2016, 01:24

Will you have these available to buy on your website? Including the non-standard key packs?

UKKeycaps

20 May 2016, 01:28

ahhyes wrote: Will you have these available to buy on your website? Including the non-standard key packs?
Yes, in around 13-15 days :D

Return to “Group buys”