A new US Republican thread 2016

andrewjoy

30 Mar 2017, 12:14

Its more , " we lost " but we are right as our opinion is the only one thats not evil! So its not possible the opposite side won without cheating.

Whist they ignore the massive amounts of fraud committed for clinton to win the DNC nomination

jacobolus

30 Mar 2017, 18:08

webwit wrote: You're a nasty cunt and a failure of a human being.
I see you’ve upgraded from 1990s playground insults to Elizabethan-era obscenities. If you’re going to reach back that far though, you might as well go all out, and call me a ragabash nincompoop or a saddle-goose bespawler... you know, something that might really make me feel sad.

Or for a more effects-of-recent-Republican-actions appropriate insult, maybe try “chlorpyrifos baby”. You know, the pesticide that Pruitt just unilaterally kept around that has been shown to cause brain damage to fetuses and children.

adhoc

30 Mar 2017, 18:49

I'm so happy Trump won just to see you personally butthurt for the coming 4 years.

Edit: make that 8 years

webwit
Wild Duck

30 Mar 2017, 18:59

jacobolus wrote: I see you’ve upgraded from 1990s playground insults to Elizabethan-era obscenities. If you’re going to reach back that far though, you might as well go all out, and call me a ragabash nincompoop or a saddle-goose bespawler... you know, something that might really make me feel sad.

Or for a more effects-of-recent-Republican-actions appropriate insult, maybe try “chlorpyrifos baby”. You know, the pesticide that Pruitt just unilaterally kept around that has been shown to cause brain damage to fetuses and children.
You're a narcissist sociopath, and not a very intelligent one, so of course you don't see what's wrong with you. You think you're on top and superior, while you're just a failure of a human being with a severe emphatic handicap. A sub-human. Fuck off, get it into your thick head.

Daniel Beardsmore

30 Mar 2017, 19:51

Maybe we should just stick to keyboards and spiders …

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

30 Mar 2017, 19:55

This thread is "flaming up" again and I don't mind saying I'm not involved on any level.

Creepy picute Daniel! Do you live in "spiderland"?

Love this story BTW:
EPA mistakenly tells the truth about Trump's climate plans
http://mashable.com/2017/03/30/epa-pres ... XaSi.PfOqt

Daniel Beardsmore

30 Mar 2017, 20:22

Amaurobius fenestralis or A. similis — one or the other. I don't live in Spiderland, but I had a spider mug once:

Long since broken. The typical house spider growing up was Tegenaria gigantea Tegenaria duellica (*corrects book*) Tegenaria atrica (still renaming it) Eratigena atrica (are they done renaming it yet?) — the giant house spider. For some years now, it's been replaced by Pholcus phalangioides (which I managed to spell from memory, unlike "Tegenaria" or "Eratigena"), which is the impossibly spindly thing that nevertheless catches and eats the chunky ones.

One that I forgot about:

Now there's a challenge: produce a pleasant keyboard for a device that small. It's not a big spider — it's a very small key:

(The screen is 4.7" diagonal, 480×160 as I recall.)

The keys don't move vertically, they hinge at the back (I think) so the further forward you press them the better they work. Truly awful, but otherwise a reasonable piece of kit. No removable storage, as Micro SD wasn't big in 1999!

jacobolus

30 Mar 2017, 21:23

webwit: Have you considered taking up 3AM twitter ranting as a hobby? The medium seems like a great stylistic match for you, you could mix in occasional mushroom pictures, and you could even be bosom buddies with the US President!

webwit
Wild Duck

30 Mar 2017, 21:30

Not the most ambitious or talented sociopath are you? All you have managed so far is to become the latest Deskthority village idiot. Congratulations with that title. It has been a while since the last. Waiting for the inevitable implosion.

seebart

30 Mar 2017, 21:40

07333718.jpg
07333718.jpg (12.18 KiB) Viewed 4563 times

davkol

30 Mar 2017, 21:45

Daniel Beardsmore wrote: No removable storage, as Micro SD wasn't big in 1999!
My HP Jornada had a CF slot…

jacobolus

30 Mar 2017, 21:47

webwit: you need more practice. That was 240 characters, 100 over the limit. Here, I edited things down for you:

Code: Select all

Not the most ambitious/talented socio are you? Congrats latest DT village idiot. Waiting for inevitable implosion. #MDGA #AssholeCuntRetard
Last edited by jacobolus on 30 Mar 2017, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

webwit
Wild Duck

30 Mar 2017, 21:50

He feels nothing when he learns that Clinton is a wedding-bomber, let's go la-la-la I can't hear you and ignore that, because it doesn't fit the narrative, and vote for more of that. The victims are not real people. He feels nothing when half the voters vote the other guy, let's demonize them all, they're all evil and stupid, ignore their problems, they are not real people. He feels nothing when endlessly spamming the totally wrong place with his political circle-jerk, who cares about that community, it's just online stuff, those are not real people.

A pattern of complete lack of empathy. He simply cannot wrap his head around the fact that those are real people, with real morals and real feelings. He's biologically unable. In other words, a sociopath. His own feelings are very real though, he's always so hurt, he needs a space to vent, it all evolves around him. So a narcissist to boot. Don't breed.

seebart

30 Mar 2017, 21:51

grumpy-cat-theres-a-character-limit-good.jpg
grumpy-cat-theres-a-character-limit-good.jpg (30.16 KiB) Viewed 4553 times

Daniel Beardsmore

30 Mar 2017, 22:21

davkol wrote:
Daniel Beardsmore wrote: No removable storage, as Micro SD wasn't big in 1999!
My HP Jornada had a CF slot…
When I said "Micro SD", I meant "Micro SD". CF is huge. It's also truly dreadful.

davkol

30 Mar 2017, 22:26

It actually had a PCMCIA slot…

Daniel Beardsmore

30 Mar 2017, 22:55

The bottom part of the unit (with the keyboard) is only 9.5 mm thick at its thickest part, tapering to 5.5 mm at the front; the screen portion is also only 5 mm thick at the front. That's why the keyboard is so bad. A CF slot would have consumed a substantial amount of space.

CF stinks anyway — horrible fragile connector.

fohat
Elder Messenger

31 Mar 2017, 00:19

The responses in this thread are becoming genuinely Trump-like to a frightening degree.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop

webwit
Wild Duck

31 Mar 2017, 00:25

I find the labeling and demonizing of the witches outside your circle-jerk (most here aren't even remote Trump fans, they just don't dance to your parade) becoming genuinely fascist. With another link to a Ministry of Truth.

andrewjoy

31 Mar 2017, 00:51

webwit wrote: I find the labeling and demonizing of the witches outside your circle-jerk (most here aren't even remote Trump fans, they just don't dance to your parade) becoming genuinely fascist. With another link to a Ministry of Truth.
I just dislike Trump less than i dislike Clinton.

Regarding fascists.

That is the left in a nutshell at the moment.
Last edited by andrewjoy on 31 Mar 2017, 00:54, edited 1 time in total.

davkol

31 Mar 2017, 00:52

…which is really weird.

andrewjoy

31 Mar 2017, 00:55

davkol wrote: …which is really weird.

I don't know , there is just something about a fraudulent warmongering psychopath who is in bed with all the corporations and dishonest media that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

davkol

31 Mar 2017, 01:01

So, why do you prefer Trump, then? Y'know, the fraudulent¹ warmongering narcissist who is in bed with all the corporations² and dishonest media.³

¹ see scam businesses like the Trump University
² have you even seen his nominations?
³ calling Breitbart dishonest is an understatement

…and for the record, Trump is just an embarrassment at this point; the Republican administration is much scarier than that.

(damn, I shouldn't have modified my layout… I'm not gonna retype that paragraph)
Last edited by davkol on 31 Mar 2017, 01:12, edited 2 times in total.

chuckdee

31 Mar 2017, 01:11

davkol wrote: So, why do you prefer Trump, then? Y'know, the fraudulent¹ warmongering narcissist who is in bed with all the corporations² and dishonest media.³

¹ see scam businesses like the Trump University
² have you even seen his nominations?
³ calling Breitbart dishonest is an understatement

…and for the record, Trump is just an embarrassment at this point; the Republican administration is much scarier than that.

Ooh... a reference for warmongering: http://www.npr.org/2017/03/30/522042626 ... -for-trump

Daniel Beardsmore

31 Mar 2017, 01:13

jacobolus

31 Mar 2017, 09:12

(This is a clip, but the full hearing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_IRnDlxKQ is worthwhile. This Senate Intelligence Committee investigation and hearings are not going to go well for Putin.)

Clinton Watts also did a CNN interview:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

31 Mar 2017, 09:26

fohat
Elder Messenger

02 Apr 2017, 17:19

I can't remember ever seeing a topic being so relentlessly and mindlessly threadcrapped as this one.

What is it that makes certain people feel so terrified that they feel that they must inundate it with detritus?

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-enviro ... of-science

Daniel Beardsmore

02 Apr 2017, 18:55

Who said it was anything to do with fear?

seebart

02 Apr 2017, 22:10

Daniel Beardsmore wrote: Who said it was anything to do with fear?
Agreed, it's not fear rather disenchantment with politics in general. And let's face it the trumpet guy is a fun target although we went completely offtopic after the webwit/ jacobolus "enchantment".

And to round this post off:
miredCrop600_phixr.png
miredCrop600_phixr.png (190.78 KiB) Viewed 4364 times

Return to “Off-topic”