Row 2
ROW 2.jpg
Row 3
ROW 3.jpg
Row 4
ROW 4.jpg
Other (Devlin and non-SA keycaps)
OTHER.jpg
I'm looking for SA in general. Almost anything in black will serve or any other key you may have to trade.
Last edited by Excelso on 04 Sep 2017, 04:16, edited 1 time in total.

Myoth

27 Jul 2017, 00:09

Are you still selling/ trading those keycaps ?

Excelso

04 Sep 2017, 04:07

Myoth wrote: Are you still selling/ trading those keycaps ?
Sorry for the delay. I had some problems in Real Life(TM) and quit anything related to pleasure and enjoyment for a while... I have more keys to trade right know. I'm updating the first post.

tkane

08 Sep 2017, 03:19

Hi, are these still available? Looking to buy rows 1 & 2 please

tkane

09 Sep 2017, 02:14

Will take them all if you don't want to split the set

Excelso

09 Sep 2017, 17:51

tkane wrote: Will take them all if you don't want to split the set
I have several keys reserved right now and I'm taking new pictures of whgat is available later tonight. My first intention was to trade them but I can also sell them if really necessary (and buy some more from 7bit then). Do you have keys to trade?

tkane

10 Sep 2017, 00:31

Sorry, no keys to trade. My husband has just started collecting and I want to surprise him. These keys look rare and eclectic and will be a great start for his collection. I will take all the SA profile caps on offer. Hopefully, the red and whites in the first picture are still available

tkane

10 Sep 2017, 03:05

Also, are these MX compatible?

Excelso

12 Sep 2017, 00:10

tkane wrote: Also, are these MX compatible?
Yes, they are from the Round5/Round6 group buy from 7bit in this very same forum. I'm taking an updated picture tonight as soon as I finally know what it's not reserved/already traded.

renatalidiane

14 Sep 2017, 09:50

Hi,

I'm interested in the keycaps of the first photo, ROW 1

It's still available?

What is the shipping method?

Do you accept PayPal as the payment method?

The shipment is made from where?

Regards,

Renata Ferrari. :)

Myoth

01 Nov 2017, 00:53

Hello everyone who will see that.

A bit of a backstory, I traded with Excelso three modifiers keys (which I had to pay the shipping for too) and 12,60€ for a bunch of keys he had, it's now been a month and a half since he was supposed to ship them. I still has not received them, I filled a complaint on paypal :

https://imgur.com/a/pSMO2, here is a imgur album showing what it said.

I didn't want to give my money back as it was a trade. I still want my keycaps I payed and traded for.

If there is no response from him in a week, I will make another post, but this time it won't be on his thread. It will be on the Marketplace.

Excelso, please send me my keycaps. I payed for them.

If you have any other questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Myoth. 1/11/2017 0.54 AM CEST

Excelso

23 Oct 2018, 00:19

As I told you back then I did have a motorbike accident and lost track of lots of things after. I've just send you one private message offering you ANY keys you may want from what I have available. I'm reuploading all I have and wait for you to tell me which one you want before making any other trade with anyone else. My most sincere apologies.

Excelso

23 Oct 2018, 01:13

This are all the keys I have. Please tell me which ones you were waiting for and any other one you may be interested. I'll send them inmediately.

Row 4
r4.jpg
Row 3
r3.jpg
Row 2
r2.jpg
Row 1
r1.jpg
Other (r3 deep dish and various non SA ones)
OTHER.jpg
My keyboard, right now. If there`s any key you are interested in... it's yours.
INUSE.jpg

Return to “Want to trade”