F104+SSK+122+62+77+50+Ergo orders now open! New Kishsaver+Industrial Model F Keyboards

frankbartoli

27 Feb 2018, 00:55

Ok thx!

FXT
XT

27 Feb 2018, 05:59

Any updates on when extra parts like foam will be shipping?

Ellipse

28 Feb 2018, 00:27

In late March I hope to get the F122 and F107 foam express mailed from the factory.
Last edited by Ellipse on 28 Feb 2018, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.

wobbled

28 Feb 2018, 00:31

There's only 1 day left of this month

Ellipse

28 Feb 2018, 00:34

Fixed, thanks

wobbled

28 Feb 2018, 00:45

:lol:

Elrick

28 Feb 2018, 01:09

Ellipse wrote: In late March I hope to get the F122 and F107 foam express mailed from the factory.
So we may start seeing our F77's rolling out of your factory, around April or May this year?

Ellipse

28 Feb 2018, 01:25

I am thinking later than that Elrick. Hopefully mid year.

Elrick

28 Feb 2018, 07:15

Ellipse wrote: I am thinking later than that Elrick. Hopefully mid year.
:o :o :o You mean it's now a confirmed JUNE delivery ? :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Model-F ecstasy shall be experienced worldwide when it arrives. In fact my minions have to check my heart beat, to see if I haven't karked from all this excitement and of course immense anticipation for this keyboard.

I shall be partying like it's 1999, when the F77 is finally launched into the World.

Ludovician

28 Feb 2018, 10:18

Party like it's 1983 or whenever Model Fs were made.

darkcruix

28 Feb 2018, 10:33

I can already imagine myself with a F77 on my desk during this summer and just typing away garbage just because I enjoy the sound so much ...

green-squid

28 Feb 2018, 11:09

That face when these keyboards are so good but they are in the triple digit range

darkcruix

28 Feb 2018, 11:43

I can understand you, but as so many things in life ... there is a premium price tag on quality.

green-squid

28 Feb 2018, 12:04

You are right. It's a quality product and probably costs less than the original Model Fs back in the day. I'm hoping to god the MF PCB will be cheap at least.

FXT
XT

28 Feb 2018, 15:25

The price is definitely justified IMO. And it's a lot cheaper than trying to find an original F62/F77.

j0d1

28 Feb 2018, 15:42

If the quality lives up to an original F62 / F77, I hope we'll call those Modern F62 / F77. It has a nice rings to it, like Modern Selectric.

Elrick

01 Mar 2018, 02:47

darkcruix wrote: I can understand you, but as so many things in life ... there is a premium price tag on quality.
I was one of the few that signed on early simply due to WHO was running this show.

Because I have dealt with him before I knew a brand new Model-F would eventuate and when it finally arrives, it will be a time known as before the F77 period (doom and gloom) and then after, the F77 release.

Everyone before the F77 period lived in fearful times with broken dreams but after the F77, it shall become a Renaissance of Joy and Hope in the field of Keyboards. Youngsters will rejoice in the streets, knowing that for the first time in their lives an input device that stands above all others that makes typing, a jubilation of the spirit :D .

We will have preachers jumping up and down their aisle's praising this new revelation of TRUTH. The F77 was presented to them by Jesus himself and a new world order shall be bestowed upon the masses. Not one of Fear and Desperation but one of Aspiration and Triumph.

YES people, we are getting close to a new area of rapture and bliss, hence the need to believe in this is far more powerful than any artificial drug or fake propaganda off the TV.

This is finally becoming REAL and at the same time something to embrace and enjoy. Bring it on Ellipse, deliver our F77 epoch so that humanity has finally something to live for.

Ellipse

01 Mar 2018, 04:15

The key factory has returned from the holiday break and will now start working on the PBT key tolerances. The keys need to be a little smaller coming out of the mold so they need to adjust and test the molds. They are experimenting with the PBT color mixing to get the right colors.

The factory is ready to start the dark gray color mixing. It's difficult for me to tell from the keyboard photos. What's a recommended Pantone/RAL value for the dark grey printed keys? Please post your recommendations. I'll also cross post in the other thread.

green-squid

01 Mar 2018, 07:07

Elrick wrote:
darkcruix wrote: I can understand you, but as so many things in life ... there is a premium price tag on quality.
I was one of the few that signed on early simply due to WHO was running this show.

Because I have dealt with him before I knew a brand new Model-F would eventuate and when it finally arrives, it will be a time known as before the F77 period (doom and gloom) and then after, the F77 release.

Everyone before the F77 period lived in fearful times with broken dreams but after the F77, it shall become a Renaissance of Joy and Hope in the field of Keyboards. Youngsters will rejoice in the streets, knowing that for the first time in their lives an input device that stands above all others that makes typing, a jubilation of the spirit.

We will have preachers jumping up and down their aisle's praising this new revelation of TRUTH. The F77 was presented to them by Jesus himself and a new world order shall be bestowed upon the masses. Not one of Fear and Desperation but one of Aspiration and Triumph.
holy shiiiiiiiiit :o

webwit
Wild Duck

01 Mar 2018, 08:53

green-squid

01 Mar 2018, 08:54

webwit wrote: Image
I knew Mr. Duck can meme too!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

01 Mar 2018, 09:23

That's fucking Moses ...

Jesus is Mexican and has face tattoos.

depletedvespene

01 Mar 2018, 09:45

webwit wrote: Image
Image ?

Iggy

01 Mar 2018, 09:58

I find your lack of Model F disturbing.

darkcruix

01 Mar 2018, 10:03

You guys made my day :)
=====================

@Ellipse: By the way, what is the current order status of Keyboards? Approximately how many orders came in until the 28th of February?

Luna
Alt255

01 Mar 2018, 10:08

Iggy wrote:
Lack of model F? Those are the instructions on how to create one!

green-squid

01 Mar 2018, 10:11

Luna wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Lack of model F? Those are the instructions on how to create one!
Step one: $$$

Step two: pay shipping

Luna
Alt255

01 Mar 2018, 10:23

Step 0: wait about 2000 years for the Ellipse to arrive! :)

darkcruix

01 Mar 2018, 12:00

And while we're waiting, I am playing with the design for the layers on the keyboard and how I think they will work best for me.
Wanted to share my F62 idea:
F62.png
F62.png (44.09 KiB) Viewed 5722 times

FXT
XT

01 Mar 2018, 20:12

Luna wrote: Step 0: wait about 2000 years for the Ellipse to arrive! :)
Waiting for the second coming (of the Model F)

Return to “Group buys”