Dell AT101W, NIB, various layouts, (US-ANSI, FR, BE, DUT, SWI)

brainandforce

20 Mar 2018, 22:32

How much for shipping to the US? Would it be the same for two boards?

balotz

20 Mar 2018, 23:13

brainandforce wrote: How much for shipping to the US? Would it be the same for two boards?
Roughly $20 for one keyboard, and $30 for two - the cheapest shipping option. This took about two and a half weeks the last time I shipped one to California.

eax

20 Mar 2018, 23:52

Are any of the 30+ US/ANSI keyboards without Windows keys?

balotz

21 Mar 2018, 00:32

eax wrote: Are any of the 30+ US/ANSI keyboards without Windows keys?
They are all AT101W - all with windows keys.

balotz

27 Apr 2018, 21:11

Bump - these are still available. Not sure why the [FS] in the title has been crossed out.

kj5kjm5

03 May 2018, 17:25

How much is the shipping fee for the delivery to germany?
I have interest in one of the US keyboards.

balotz

04 May 2018, 14:11

kj5kjm5 wrote: How much is the shipping fee for the delivery to germany?
I have interest in one of the US keyboards.
Shipping to Germany is about 15 Euro.

pansku
Member of the Beam Spring cult

04 May 2018, 15:37

If the price including shipping to Finland is less than 60€ then I'd like to buy one black Dutch variant, please.

bujorc

16 May 2018, 20:27

Package received, nice work wrapping those together, thanks!

Scratchiness of switches confirmed and everything - I think I'm going to call them SKCM Uncertain Blacks, as they don't have any character :) - ... what can one do regarding that poorly built spacebar, which is worse than every spacebar I've seen. Anybody having any suggestion? I think it needs better stabilisers and everything...

Laser
emacs -nw

16 May 2018, 21:13

bujorc wrote: Scratchiness of switches confirmed and everything
I understand you can still mod them to great linears (do a search on this forum for black alps modding).

bujorc

17 May 2018, 10:51

Laser wrote:
bujorc wrote: Scratchiness of switches confirmed and everything
I understand you can still mod them to great linears (do a search on this forum for black alps modding).
That and other mods I'm gonna do for sure - that's why I was glad Balotz had enough of them.
Actually, have already started to do the linear, feeling a bit inconsistent. Either all Alps are more or less like that or it's something with this lot. Iggy seems to be happy with no mods, though..

balotz

17 May 2018, 16:20

bujorc wrote: Package received, nice work wrapping those together, thanks!

Scratchiness of switches confirmed and everything - I think I'm going to call them SKCM Uncertain Blacks, as they don't have any character :) - ... what can one do regarding that poorly built spacebar, which is worse than every spacebar I've seen. Anybody having any suggestion? I think it needs better stabilisers and everything...
Glad you received them safely, was a heavy parcel. I would personally describe the switches as 'rough' rather than scratchy. This seems to be caused by the design of the tactile leaf, as when this is removed (for the linear mod), the switches are pretty smooth.

idlethock

17 May 2018, 23:46

balotz wrote:
bujorc wrote: Package received, nice work wrapping those together, thanks!

Glad you received them safely, was a heavy parcel. I would personally describe the switches as 'rough' rather than scratchy. This seems to be caused by the design of the tactile leaf, as when this is removed (for the linear mod), the switches are pretty smooth.
I would also go with this description too. SKCM Black feels heavier and less refined compared to other alps, but new out of the box they aren't the worst thing and aren't scratchy. I wouldn't type with them all the time, but taking out the tactile leaf would help. And the AT101W's case is a nice chassis.

balotz

08 Jun 2018, 10:45

bump..

Muirium
µ

25 Jul 2018, 18:50

Hey Balotz, I’m interested. Based up in Scotland. ANSI is the one I want, but just out of interest: how much for one of those plus a black French one?

andrewjoy

25 Jul 2018, 18:54

Your getting a French one for the icon mods .... don't lie we know you are :D

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

25 Jul 2018, 18:55

I wish I had seen this back in February. :lol:

Muirium
µ

25 Jul 2018, 18:58

Indeed. Only just heard about it via Andy myself.

I’m after a black one for its case, primarily. But icon mods are indeed the boss.

balotz

25 Jul 2018, 19:13

I still have loads of these boards, they are still for sale!

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

25 Jul 2018, 19:21

Is the OP up to date? I'd like some Alps keys in other languages, but it would be somewhat costly to get shipped here I'd think.

balotz

30 Jul 2018, 16:59

Blaise170 wrote: Is the OP up to date? I'd like some Alps keys in other languages, but it would be somewhat costly to get shipped here I'd think.
I've updated the quantities. I may have a few more Belgian beige ones as some of the boxes were mislabelled. I may be willing to send keycaps only, though I'm not sure what I'd do with the bare boards..

kj5kjm5

10 Sep 2018, 21:52

I know this poste was not active for a while.
But are there still 101´s for sale?
If yes witch ones

balotz

11 Sep 2018, 15:35

kj5kjm5 wrote: I know this poste was not active for a while.
But are there still 101´s for sale?
If yes witch ones
Yes I have lots - the quantities in the first post are mostly accurate.

Muirium
µ

11 Sep 2018, 16:08

Yeah, sorry on falling through. Ever shrinking budgets do so focus the mind…

balotz

08 Nov 2018, 22:49

Bump, still have some of these left!

drvioxx

08 Nov 2018, 23:38

Damn, wish I had seen your post on here, could've saved EUR 10 :lol:
Got one of these (French — Midnight Grey as they call it) from balotz, and it all went super smooth. NIB as advertised, even had the little DELL flyer explaining the Windows and Menu keys to users.
I've seen a lot of opinions on Alps Black switches, but now that I'm typing on them I find them very fun to type on. I like the bit of resistance they have, and I absolutely love the sound the keyboard makes as you type on it.
I'm probably gonna order a second one to use at work. II think they're getting tired of my Model M.

Mr. J

09 Nov 2018, 10:53

I was looking for a german or norwegian one - but there is nothing left, right?

balotz

09 Nov 2018, 17:40

Mr. J wrote: I was looking for a german or norwegian one - but there is nothing left, right?
I only had one of each, and they both went quickly!

SenhorHoshino

20 Mar 2019, 20:32

PM'd. Is there any ANSI available?

husnulhamidiah

04 Apr 2019, 16:46

How much shipping to Indonesia? Pick the cheapest one. Don't mind if it takes years.

Return to “For sale”