Nuum's sellout thread

Nuum

18 Feb 2018, 11:34

New items added! A Marquardt Mini, some WoB doubleshots, an interesting keypad with Oak Full-Travel Membrane switches, a Bavarian G81 and two dome with slider boards.

@Daniel: Sorry, I didn't find the time to properly document the Telefunken keyboard with Marquardt 6180 switches, but I can take photos of the relevant parts, which I can upload. Do we need internal shots?

scottc

18 Feb 2018, 12:52

I love that Bavarian board so much. :D

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

18 Feb 2018, 15:38

Sad that the cherry doubleshot WoBs are already gone.

skeIekinesis

21 Feb 2018, 17:16

New user here. Made an account just to say, that's a nice Olympia. Thinking about buying it

darkholypl

21 Feb 2018, 20:03

Do you have any other linear Space Invaders AT board you are willing to sell?

Nuum

21 Feb 2018, 22:29

I wish I would, they feel awesome. I have another one of those Liberty keyboards, but I didn't manage to convert it so far.

hansichen

23 Feb 2018, 17:52

Wob set arrived today and everything went smooth, thanks again!

Nuum

03 Mar 2018, 12:58

Bump! Added french Apple M0110, converted to USB.

Edit: Added pictures for the Apple M0110.

Nuum

06 Apr 2018, 11:29

Bump! Added AFC Operator keyboard and Topre K1-00 (Topre short-throw).

Nuum

15 Apr 2018, 15:17

Bump! Price drop on the AFC Operator keyboard and Topre K1-00.

green-squid

15 Apr 2018, 15:38

Since noone seems to be grabbing the G81, I wonder if it would be possible to use the stabilized non-MX caps on the compatible MX PCB below with a bit of modding, so that this keyboard would finally sell. It's a great looking keyboard, but those stabilized keys and the MY switches ruin it. I still hope it sells and gets MX-ified. :)

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=20 ... }&utparam=
Last edited by green-squid on 15 Apr 2018, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

hansichen

15 Apr 2018, 15:40

It's pita to mod those keys and you'll hardly get a perfect result. Also the case may be incompatible to mx pcbs but data about that is rather low- Else I'd already own it cause it's a funny ugly board

green-squid

15 Apr 2018, 15:45

hansichen wrote: It's pita to mod those keys and you'll hardly get a perfect result. Also the case may be incompatible to mx pcbs but data about that is rather low- Else I'd already own it cause it's a funny ugly board
The one I linked will be compatible (just need to punch out those two weird looking holes)

But those stabilized caps are a shame. Maybe someone could replace them with blank grey or white ones.

hansichen

15 Apr 2018, 15:47

But when you replace those caps all the novelty is gone, then you can just throw all of them away imo

green-squid

15 Apr 2018, 15:50

hansichen wrote: But when you replace those caps all the novelty is gone, then you can just throw all of them away imo
yeah that sucks.
But maybe it would be possible to make a 3d-printable one that works like alps stabilizers, but that would be too much effort for lasered caps.

Nuum

07 Jul 2018, 17:51

Bump! If you feel like the prices are too high, just tell me so, they are negotiable!

Nuum

13 Jul 2018, 12:06

Bump! Slight price drops.

Muirium
µ

14 Jul 2018, 10:34

That short throw Topre is intriguing. Looks like a nice mod, too.

Are the Japanese mods (especially those beside the little space bar) addressable in your converter? Can you remap the key under NM to space, etc.?

Nuum

21 Jul 2018, 09:59

Yes, all keys on this keyboard are addressable in Soarer's converter, I think the ones next to the spacebar are currently mapped to Alt left and FN1.

Nuum

26 Aug 2018, 10:58

Bump! Adjusted some prices, added an Atari AT style keyboard with white Space Invader switches and a bunch of freebies. I'll just give away the freebies all together, no separate sales!

kj5kjm5

26 Aug 2018, 14:48

Hello,
is the Chicony KB-5191and the IBM M2 still available? I would like to try to fix the M2 (when I have spare time).
I hope I misunderstand the part about:
“Freebies (You have to take them all together, no separate sales!)”
Best regards,
KJ5KJM5

Noobmaen

26 Aug 2018, 15:23

Hi,
I'm interested in the Oak Full Travel Membrane board as well as all the freebies if kj5kjm5 doesn't take them.

Nuum

26 Aug 2018, 16:31

@kj5kjm5: Sorry, I really do want to "sell" those freebies all at once, since it would be too much hassle for me to package and ship them right now. So you would have to take them all for now. Maybe we could do a deal, if Noobmaen want's to take the remaining keyboards, but that's up to him to decide.

@Noobmaen: Great! I'll get back to you, once kj5kjm5 decides!

kj5kjm5

26 Aug 2018, 20:08

@Nuum: Noobmaen and I made an agreement.
You send him the Freebees and he sends me the IBM M2.

Nuum

26 Aug 2018, 21:18

Ok, cool, I'll contact Noobmaen then!

Noobmaen

02 Sep 2018, 14:17

The package arrived safely yesterday, I tested the Model M2 just now on my Win10 PC and it works without problems. I had to reboot in safe mode for it to enable the PS2 port first, maybe this was the reason it didn't work on your computer.

Nuum

02 Sep 2018, 19:47

Great to hear! Could very well be that it was an issue with my PS/2 port, I had problems with that before. I don't remember if I have tested that keyboard with my Blue Cube USB converter as well. Well, lucky you, I guess!

Return to “For sale”