[Vendor] Varmilo Giveaway second round

Varmilo Giveaway second round, comment your favourite Case color and keycaps color to win Varmilo Contactless EC switch keyboards, enter by http://gvwy.io/a4et4gx
Varmilo

Unread post27 Dec 2017, 02:11

X
Varmilo

Main keyboard: Varmilo
Favorite switch: Cherry MX
DT Pro Member: -

Varmilo wrote:Varmilo Giveaway second round, comment your favourite Case color and keycaps color to win Varmilo Contactless EC switch keyboards, enter by http://gvwy.io/a4et4gx

Christ, again pushing Facebook registration :( .

Why is every company pushing Facebook these days, would prefer them sticking to their own Web Store instead :evil: .

I have refused to ever be linked to facebook and shall go to my grave never using or registering with it.
Elrick

Unread post27 Dec 2017, 05:10

X
Elrick

Main keyboard: WASD
Main mouse: G400
Favorite switch: BOX Navy Switch, ALPs, Model-M

Elrick wrote:
Varmilo wrote:Varmilo Giveaway second round, comment your favourite Case color and keycaps color to win Varmilo Contactless EC switch keyboards, enter by http://gvwy.io/a4et4gx

Christ, again pushing Facebook registration :( .

Why is every company pushing Facebook these days, would prefer them sticking to their own Web Store instead :evil: .

I have refused to ever be linked to facebook and shall go to my grave never using or registering with it.

Hi friend, sorry to bother you here. Hope you had a great Christmas.
I just want people here also have a chance to get our new product (Varmilo Contactless EC Keyboard) for free.
Varmilo

Unread post27 Dec 2017, 06:36

X
Varmilo

Main keyboard: Varmilo
Favorite switch: Cherry MX

Varmilo wrote:Hi friend, sorry to bother you here. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Merry Xmas to you too.
Varmilo wrote:I just want people here also have a chance to get our new product (Varmilo Contactless EC Keyboard) for free.

Then PLEASE put it on your Web site instead, see below;

http://en.varmilo.com/

(PS. Please stop throwing Money & Supporting those Greedy Clowns known as Facebook, they are the epitome of Pure Evil in the World Today.)
Elrick

Unread post27 Dec 2017, 10:49

X
Elrick

Elrick, you sound like me you old codger ;-)

You know why they use facebook as well as I do :-/
i. It's where people are.
ii. They don't have to write their own code (which ne'er do wells like me can exploit).

I will confess being curious about seeing those switches first hand - it's an interesting design to put that in an MX-form factor for sure.
__red__

Unread post27 Dec 2017, 14:00

X
__red__

Main keyboard: 4704
DT Pro Member: 0186

__red__ wrote:Elrick, you sound like me you old codger ;-)

You know why they use facebook as well as I do :-/
i. It's where people are.
ii. They don't have to write their own code (which ne'er do wells like me can exploit).

Yes I'm a Codger and bloody proud of it, I survived and prospered here in Convict Town which isn't an easy thing to do.

Varmilo already have a functioning and secure web store front, so why need to pay Facebook at all?

It would be different if Varmilo is at the very beginning, with NO web presence at all but they are not, their product line is everywhere. Throwing away good money on Facebook, isn't only stupid but extremely wasteful and unnecessary.
Elrick

Unread post28 Dec 2017, 00:42

X
Elrick

Varmilo wrote:I just want people here also have a chance to get our new product (Varmilo Contactless EC Keyboard) for free.

Facebook is not free.
Findecanor

Unread post28 Dec 2017, 01:23

X
Findecanor

Main keyboard: Changes from day to day
Main mouse: Wowpen Joy (modified)
Favorite switch: I have yet to find it...
DT Pro Member: 0011