Headphones

Burton

14 Jun 2021, 10:59

I personally like headphones from Ryzen and A4Tech brands. At a very affordable price, the sound quality in the headphones is at a high level.

lhutton

08 Jul 2021, 01:22

Picked up a set of Japanese market only Sony CD-900ST's a few weeks back, did a video about them here:

Hak Foo

08 Jul 2021, 07:18

I bought my brother some KZ ZSRs as a gift; then got a pair for myself. When those got coopted, I went for a set of ZSX.

The worst I've had were some JVC over-the-ear ones-- the equalization was miles off and it sounded muffled. Plenty of soundstage, but nothing sounded right. I was sincerely disappointed, because I'm a huge fan of their audio gear circa 1978.

Burton

15 Jul 2021, 14:41

Hak Foo wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 07:18
I bought my brother some KZ ZSRs as a gift; then got a pair for myself. When those got coopted, I went for a set of ZSX.

The worst I've had were some JVC over-the-ear ones-- the equalization was miles off and it sounded muffled. Plenty of soundstage, but nothing sounded right. I was sincerely disappointed, because I'm a huge fan of their audio gear circa 1978.
Many companies occasionally have unsuccessful products, this must be taken for granted.

Return to “Off-topic”