Little story...

macmakkara

26 Aug 2015, 21:11

Hello... Im going to tell you guys and girls a little story what happened for me last week...

Some of you propably have noticed my post on matt3os pbt spacebar thread that i have to move soon. Here is background story of it...

So i work as aircraft/helicopter mechanic.

At work last wednesday19th friend of mine who is "master" on craft im working got a angry call from boss that told them to get me in their office immediately... he told me that i have to get there and boss sounded angry. Ok i went there and was like "uumh what have i broke because im here?" He was silent for some time and then told me literally "Your work here is done" I was at that time well fuck... OK i do my best for the time i still work... Approx 1 month... Rest of the day went like normal but i was pissed up as fuck.

Thursday 20th. Back to work nice sunny morning... I try my best for the time im still working there... approx 9 o'clock i was taken to office again... at that time my boss told me "You are not fired you got move inside company and we wanted to see how you reach and played little trick on you." At that time i was WTF is going on?!!?!?. Then they told me i start at my new position 1st of october and thats 200km from this place. I knew that this move was going to happen later this year if i was still working there.

The place where im moving now is back to my home town and back to my family. :D :D :D and thats where i have wanted to go. when i get this place :)

guk
1896 Vintage Reds

26 Aug 2015, 21:26

That really is quite the story and with a proper happy end, grats!

Muirium
µ

26 Aug 2015, 21:50

They were testing your sisu.

And inviting themselves to an unfair dismissal tribunal!

macmakkara

26 Aug 2015, 23:40

guk wrote: That really is quite the story and with a proper happy end, grats!
Thank you!
Muirium wrote: They were testing your sisu.

And inviting themselves to an unfair dismissal tribunal!
They really were testing it :lol:

fohat
Elder Messenger

27 Aug 2015, 02:17

Perhaps your culture is different, but in the US that behavior would be considered extremely rude and disrespectful towards a supposedly good and valuable employee whose work was appreciated.

Topre Enthusiast

27 Aug 2015, 03:23

Yeah...I would be frigging ropeable if my employer played that trick on me. Glad you get to keep your job though :)

Return to “Off-topic”