Unacceptable lies perpetrated by --Rootwyrm--

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:20

Oh brother. I'm kinda tempted to hit nuke right now and seek consensus later! Somebody stop me! (No, not you TP, you've said the same thing over and over enough already.)

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:21

chuckdee wrote:
Muirium wrote: Where is this guy? I am not aware of him at DT. And I don't think we have any role to play as hosts for external grievances.

(Insert fluffer joke here.)
He has an account here:

rootwyrm-u10751/

But he's not a regular poster. He's been on here since this started, but hasn't felt the need to post. Which I should be taking note of.

All of his posts were in the All Done thread, to post for the benefit of Deskthority members that might have been involved in the sale.

Take that for what you will.

I don't agree with all of what he says, and can look at that objectively. He's been quite vociferous at times in his pursuit. But his spreadsheet, which was gathered from all respondents, has been quite useful, which is the only reason I felt inclined to respond, as this campaign threatens that collection of the evidence at hand.
Chuckdee,

You can not turn this around like that..

Even after I initially called -Rootwyrm-- out on his misconceptions and inaccurate statements..

I was Willing to work with the man.

I applaud Skysphoric and his efforts to create a spreadsheet checklist..

The only thing I wanted to clear up at that point, was He is wrong about Berserkfan. and I wanted to make sure that you guys were aware of the Reality of the situation..

The situation made worse BY ---Rootwyrm-- and his premature lynchmob..

However, That Cancerous individual was unwilling to yield to facts.. He was resolute on getting his way against all clear evidence..

He then resorted to PERSONAL attacks yet again, against ME.. making untrue statements about Tp4 in attempts to Weaken my statements exposing HIS LIES.
Last edited by tp4tissue on 03 Jun 2016, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

Matt_

03 Jun 2016, 18:24

It was not even fun at first, and it's even less fun now. This thread doesn't help the situation in any way. You can nuke the whole thing all you want. Perhaps just close it, if suppressing content is against DT's habits.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

03 Jun 2016, 18:27

I am definitely against deleting this thread.
As Matt_ says, close it, but do not delete it - that would be much too GHish.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:27

Matt_ wrote: It was not even fun at first, and it's even less fun now. This thread doesn't help the situation in any way. You can nuke the whole thing all you want. Perhaps just close it, if suppressing content is against DT's habits.
matt that is unfair..

Regardless of how much fun it is to you..

This is important information for the people involved..

Berserkfan's reputation is on the line..

How would you feel , if you were trashed unjustly, and then have everyone turned against you by ways of slander..

Berserkfan was negligent in shipping packages, but there was no malice, and it was all fixable..

Even that option to rectify his mistake was taken away from him..

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

03 Jun 2016, 18:29

Muirium wrote: Yeah, I'm glad I'm not involved in the Ivan thing. He was a solid GB organizer for a good while, but took quite the turn there. Supposedly some people are still getting their stuff trickle through. But, at a distance, I don't know whether this is Stockholm Syndrome like you suggest!
Nobody is getting shit :lol: he went MIA AWOL etc , if you try to send him an e-mail you get "the recipient doesn't exist" , that kind of shit :lol:

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:29

kbdfr wrote: I am definitely against deleting this thread.

I believe the thread should stay open, because I am here to answer and explain and unravel any lies generated by --Rootwyrm--

Also, Just yesterday, --Rootwyrm-- has lied 2 more times.. he's threatened Geekhack..

So the Evil does not sleep. How could I, the only challenger to that deviant..

kbdfr
The Tiproman

03 Jun 2016, 18:30

tp4tissue wrote: […] That Cancerous individual […].
I think this is highly unappropriate, to say the least.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:31

DanielT wrote:
Muirium wrote: Yeah, I'm glad I'm not involved in the Ivan thing. He was a solid GB organizer for a good while, but took quite the turn there. Supposedly some people are still getting their stuff trickle through. But, at a distance, I don't know whether this is Stockholm Syndrome like you suggest!
Nobody is getting shit :lol: he went MIA AWOL etc , if you try to send him an e-mail you get "the recipient doesn't exist" , that kind of shit :lol:
Ivan's situation is completely different.. he dropped out completely so that he could probably spend the money on drugs and hookers.

chuckdee

03 Jun 2016, 18:31

You've already made your 'case'. Why should you be against closing the thread? That way the information that you wanted to preserve is still there, and the unproductive conversations can end. Seems like a win/win to all.

Your continued vociferous and, shall I say it, for the most part unproductive conversations to the contrary, have really only served to weaken your stance. Especially when, for the most part, you have not answered any questions, nor indeed countered them with anything verifiable. Only shouted loudly your disagreement with the same. How you cannot see it is beyond me.
Last edited by chuckdee on 03 Jun 2016, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:32

kbdfr wrote:
tp4tissue wrote: […] That Cancerous individual […].
I think this is highly unappropriate, to say the least.
Fine, I will edit that.. thank you for pointing out sensitive wordings..

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:34

chuckdee wrote: You've already made your 'case'. Why should you be against closing the thread? That way the information that you wanted to preserve is still there, and the unproductive conversations can end. Seems like a win/win to all.
No, I have not finished.. Until --Rootwyrm-- redact his untrue statements.. The job is not done..

He has also continued to make untrue statements against me yesterday after creation of this thread..

as I've mentioned above.. if Evil does not sleep.. Neither shall Tp4, challenger to Evil.

I refuse to allow any slander by --Rootwyrm-- to continue

DanielT

03 Jun 2016, 18:34

tp4tissue wrote:
DanielT wrote:
Ivan's situation is completely different.. he dropped out completely so that he could probably spend the money on drugs and hookers.
What I say here is that with Ivan people chilled pretty fast, no lynch mob no nothing, just a faint attempt to ask PayPal nicely if we can get our money back. We got a big no :lol:

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:35

Thanks.
chuckdee wrote: You've already made your 'case'. Why should you be against closing the thread? That way the information that you wanted to preserve is still there, and the unproductive conversations can end. Seems like a win/win to all.

Your continued vociferous and, shall I say it, for the most part unproductive conversations to the contrary, have really only served to weaken your stance. Especially when, for the most part, you have not answered any questions, nor indeed countered them with anything verifiable. Only shouted loudly your disagreement with the same. How you cannot see it is beyond me.
Indeed. I've suggested locking this one down to Webwit, let's see what he says.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:35

tp4tissue wrote:
chuckdee wrote:
Muirium wrote: Where is this guy? I am not aware of him at DT. And I don't think we have any role to play as hosts for external grievances.

(Insert fluffer joke here.)
He has an account here:

rootwyrm-u10751/

But he's not a regular poster. He's been on here since this started, but hasn't felt the need to post. Which I should be taking note of.

All of his posts were in the All Done thread, to post for the benefit of Deskthority members that might have been involved in the sale.

Take that for what you will.

I don't agree with all of what he says, and can look at that objectively. He's been quite vociferous at times in his pursuit. But his spreadsheet, which was gathered from all respondents, has been quite useful, which is the only reason I felt inclined to respond, as this campaign threatens that collection of the evidence at hand.
Chuckdee,

You can not turn this around like that..

Even after I initially called -Rootwyrm-- out on his misconceptions and inaccurate statements..

I was Willing to work with the man.

I applaud Skysphoric and his efforts to create a spreadsheet checklist..

The only thing I wanted to clear up at that point, was He is wrong about Berserkfan. and I wanted to make sure that you guys were aware of the Reality of the situation..

The situation made worse BY ---Rootwyrm-- and his premature lynchmob..

However, That pernicious individual was unwilling to yield to facts.. He was resolute on getting his way against all clear evidence..

He then resorted to PERSONAL attacks yet again, against ME.. making untrue statements about Tp4 in attempts to Weaken my statements exposing HIS LIES.

chuckdee

03 Jun 2016, 18:36

tp4tissue wrote:

I believe the thread should stay open, because I am here to answer and explain and unravel any lies generated by --Rootwyrm--

Also, Just yesterday, --Rootwyrm-- has lied 2 more times.. he's threatened Geekhack..

Again with the wordings. You could just stick to facts, and help yourself very much by doing so. And as for any threats to GH... that's GH's concern. And of no interest here.

I enjoy and support the two sites (and reddit) for different reasons. Deskthority is the more reasoned place, where you can have serious conversations supported by facts rather than rhetoric, and expect the same in return. It's also less trafficked, which is good and bad. But they are different communities. If you've been silenced on GH, it's no reason to take it to a different forum, that has neither the interest nor the responsibility to police the other community. Take it up with their mods and their admins. And if they rule against you, when you've done what you could.
Last edited by chuckdee on 03 Jun 2016, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:38

Indeed.

That above all is why I want this finished. Wrong forum! If you need something to link to, post it somewhere static like a blog. DT is a community. You keep choosing to ignore that. I think we should reject this in turn.

fohat
Elder Messenger

03 Jun 2016, 18:42

Muirium wrote:
Only the event he's presumably named after
That may be possible, but I doubt it.

This Rootwyrm (with the "y") has usually stayed mostly in the background, until now.

The r00tw0rm incident (with zeros instead of o's) was almost certainly executed by someone else, who is not to be named.

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:44

My money is on Ripster or Obama.

Matt_

03 Jun 2016, 18:46

tp4tissue wrote: How would you feel , if you were trashed unjustly, and then have everyone turned against you by ways of slander..
I would step forward and take responsibility for what I did instead of trying to blame my wife or one single buyer, and make sure I'm not being vocally defended by an hysterical white knight who would only weaken my stance :mrgreen:

"Farcical" does not even begin to describe what you're doing.

DanielT

03 Jun 2016, 18:48

Muirium wrote: My money is on Ripster or Obama.
If you read his posts you get the feeling to have heard that guy speak in the past, but another name... That wikipedia barister style is so familiar ...

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:50

chuckdee wrote:
tp4tissue wrote:

Again with the wordings. You could just stick to facts, and help yourself very much by doing so. And as for any threats to GH... that's GH's concern. And of no interest here.

I enjoy and support the two sites (and reddit) for different reasons. Deskthority is the more reasoned place, where you can have serious conversations supported by facts rather than rhetoric, and expect the same in return. It's also less trafficked, which is good and bad. But they are different communities. If you've been silenced on GH, it's no reason to take it to a different forum, that has neither the interest nor the responsibility to police the other community. Take it up with their mods and their admins. And if they rule against you, when you've done what you could.

It is clear that your motivation is to silence the truth in order to get away with the Poor choice of conduct on your end, along with your association with --Rootwyrm--..

Look chuck, no one is saying you are a bad guy.. but --Rootwyrm-- lies and you've made a mistake in siding with him..

That's ok.. But to silence the Truth, however painful and ugly it is.. is tyranny...

This thread more than the anything else is about a PERSON..

Berserkfan is a PERSON.. he is not a package, he is not a shipment..

--Rootwyrm-- is a cyber bully.. you guys together have wrongfully accused Berserkfan of a Scam he is not guilty of..

Amidst fixing the problem, -- Rootwyrm --'s slander ruined that possibility..

In turn, Berserkfan's reputation is damaged and slashed Unjustly .. this is Not what he deserves..

--Rootwyrm-- since yesterday has continued to make untrue statements about Berserkfan, he has continued to Threaten geekhack..

Where else can I continue the fight against such a continually malicious evil..
Last edited by tp4tissue on 03 Jun 2016, 19:02, edited 3 times in total.

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:53

Inside your head. Would have the same impact, but without annoying people half the world away over none of their business.

@Daniel:
Hmm. With all this film noir style tipping going on, I almost give a shit who it is!

Well, almost. Ooh, look, a butterfly!

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 18:55

Muirium wrote: Inside your head. Would have the same impact, but without annoying people half the world away over none of their business.

@Daniel:
Hmm. With all this film noir style tipping going on, I almost give a shit who it is!

Well, almost. Ooh, look, a butterfly!
Muirium.. I can see you are bothered by this thread. I get it, it's not pretty.

Could you not simply look away and enjoy the other threads on DT ?

Just don't click on this thread. :lol:

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:56

Ahem:

toptopics.php

Way to make a mess of the place.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

03 Jun 2016, 18:57

Grumpy wisdom if you ask me. Tired of seeing this even just in the Spy.

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 18:57

Indeed. I think we should lock it. Let it fade. And angry minds cool.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 19:00

Muirium wrote: Ahem:

toptopics.php

Way to make a mess of the place.
I don't think this thread would remain the Top topic if you guys did not bump it so often..

You can't deny responsibility in that.. hahahahaha..

It was not my intention to upset the status quo here..

chuckdee

03 Jun 2016, 19:03

tp4tissue wrote:
chuckdee wrote:
tp4tissue wrote: I believe the thread should stay open, because I am here to answer and explain and unravel any lies generated by --Rootwyrm--

It is clear that your motivation is to silence the truth in order to get away with the Poor choice of conduct on your end, along with your association with --Rootwyrm--..

Look chuck, no one is saying you are a bad guy.. but --Rootwyrm-- lies and you've made a mistake in siding with him..

That's ok.. But to silence the Truth, however painful and ugly it is.. is tyranny...

This thread more than the anything else is about a PERSON..

Berserkfan is a PERSON.. he is not a package, he is not a shipment.. He is a person who shipped boxes to the wrong places ..

--Rootwyrm-- is a cyber bully.. you guys together have wrongfully accused Berserkfan of a Scam he is not guilty of..

Amidst fixing the problem, -- Rootwyrm --'s slander ruined that possibility..

In turn, Berserkfan's reputation is damaged and slashed .. this is Not what he deserves..

--Rootwyrm-- since yesterday has continued to make untrue statements about Berserkfan, he has continued to Threaten geekhack..

Where else can I continue the fight against such a continually malicious evil..
Again, and again, you attack the person instead of the argument. Have you ever heard of logical fallacies? You might read those, and take them to heart. You hurt your stance by ignoring them. Don't attack me. I'm a person too. That's your first mistake. Don't speak to my motivations. You have no way of knowing what's in my heart. That's your second mistake. I'm also not siding with Rootwyrm, and you might see that if you actually read, instead of just blindly responding. That's your third mistake.

Read, and then respond. And read in total, and in context. And respond rationally if you want to continue to have a discussion. And be above board about your involvement, and your affiliations, and your motivations. You are not just doing this out of the goodness of your heart. And you're speaking of things that he's not spoken of, nor responded to- even as he still has the right to. He's not been muted on GH like you've been. But he's not spoken out. He's definitely not muted here. But he's not responded. You have other unrevealed affiliations. Or you're just talking out of of ignorance, using hyperbole and blind rhetoric for no reason. Neither is good.

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 19:10

tp4tissue wrote: It was not my intention to upset the status quo here..
Horseshit.

Most every time I post in here, I find you've written another pointless shriek simultaneously!

Cool off, spend your time on something more constructive, away from DT, and we're chill. The trouble is the sheer manic energy you're pouring into whatever the fuck this shameful waste of bits is meant to be.

Nothing is being fixed by this. You've just wandered into our neighborhood to rant and rave at the houses. Over and over. Of things that happened somewhere else and we have no part in. Keep it down, would ya?

Return to “Off-topic”