Unacceptable lies perpetrated by --Rootwyrm--

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 19:13

chuckdee wrote: Again, and again, you attack the person instead of the argument.

. And be above board about your involvement, and your affiliations, and your motivations.

All of your arguments devolve to a dispute against the prose of my language..

You have yourself not presented any facts to indicate Berserkfan was a scammer..

I have ordered the events and clarified the occurances thus far..

The FACTS you are saying were not present were already in Berserkfan's own words..

He said himself that there was the $2000 budget for shipment and settlements.

He said himself that he was coordinating and planning a solution to the issue..

--Rootwyrm-- was the one who began the slander and lies process.. he and you were the guys who filed paypal disputes before other packages even arrived.

You guys were directly responsible for this damnation.

Ray

03 Jun 2016, 19:48

tp4tissue wrote: He said himself that there was the $2000 budget for shipment and settlements.

That does not make them facts. If you can prove those claims, feel free to do so. If all you can do is repeat shit, you are wasting my time. We (or a decent lot of us) read that ourselves after Berserkfan did post it.
Berserkfans posts at that time did not contain any information that I would easily believe, other than him not being interested in fixing his fuckup.

chuckdee

03 Jun 2016, 19:57

From his inventory

My Order

Total paid and confirmation:

Confirmation of receipt

Confirmation of double sell

What I actually received:

There was no resolution available for me but to get my money back. Which I have done. His transaction was with me, and has nothing to do with random other guy on the internet, no matter whom that should be. His records were woefully incomplete if he didn't even know how much money he'd taken in, but had claimed it. I had no confidence in him, from both what he said, and what he didn't say. Yet, you continue to blame the victims, rather than the perpetrator.

Refute it with facts, please, and not hyperbole and blind rhetoric. The counter-facts stand before you to your railings. Refute them, if you can.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 20:00

Ray wrote:
tp4tissue wrote: He said himself that there was the $2000 budget for shipment and settlements.

That does not make them facts. If you can prove those claims, feel free to do so. If all you can do is repeat shit, you are wasting my time. We (or a decent lot of us) read that ourselves after Berserkfan did post it.
Berserkfans posts at that time did not contain any information that I would easily believe, other than him not being interested in fixing his fuckup.

Berserkfan did make a poorly worded response after the shipment mistake..

If your perception was that he is rude. sure.

But, He made no statements saying that he was leaving outright or would leave the users who could be helped hanging.

He was merely saying that due to the nature of the problem, a perfect fix may not be possible, because there was no list of what items went in precisely which box.. YES, this is his negligence .. and his fault.

But once the problem happened.. He went on to plan the fix.

You guys have to remember how early the lynchmob disputes happened relative to when things could productively be done.

And as for the evidence that this is NOT a scam.. it's already quite clear given the package check ins thus far..

They're of the right items that were on the sales list, and he didn't hold out on anything expensive or only sending out the cheap stuff.. There were boxes worth a good few hundred dollars.

Now as for the specific 2 statements regarding the $2000 and the coordination behind the scenes..

Remember, berserkfan has a History of successful trade conduct on Geekhack, if you go ask around, numerous people have traded and participated in market events with him..

I don't see why someone who's always been upstanding for a LONG TIME , would lie about fixing up the shipping swaps.

Me personally, I had talked with Berserkfan after the fact on the steps of how we were going to get the boxes where they needed to go..
Last edited by tp4tissue on 03 Jun 2016, 22:07, edited 2 times in total.

Matt_

03 Jun 2016, 20:05

tp4tissue wrote: Remember, berserkfan has a History of successful trade conduct on Geekhack, if you go ask around, numerous people have traded and participated in market events with him..
So did Ivan, long-standing cornerstone of keycap groupbuys. Go tell people he screwed over that his history was flawless before that :mrgreen:

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 20:08

chuckdee wrote:
There was no resolution available for me but to get my money back. Which I have done. His transaction was with me, and has nothing to do with random other guy on the internet, no matter whom that should be. His records were woefully incomplete if he didn't even know how much money he'd taken in, but had claimed it. I had no confidence in him, from both what he said, and what he didn't say. Yet, you continue to blame the victims, rather than the perpetrator.

Refute it with facts, please, and not hyperbole and blind rhetoric. The counter-facts stand before you to your railings. Refute them, if you can.

Refute what ? exactly..

We are in agreement that shipping mistakes were made..

But you got a set of doubleshots there , clear stems, springs, and backlit set..

That is not indicative of a scam.. yes they're the wrong items, but it's not like he was shipping absolutely worthless things..

If this was a scam, why ship so many things AT ALL.. why not send absolutely nothing.. drop off like IVAN..

Why would Berserkfan ship the many packages which have since arrived and CONTINUE to arrive..

He shipped the wrong packages.. absolutely, but that's the end of it.. He was not out to scam you..

What more evidence do you need than what you hold in your hands already.. Keyboard items were indeed shipped out.. Therefore NOT a scam..

The problem which arose later is the thwarting of Berserkfan's coordination efforts by --Rootwyrm--'s slander

That is what this thread is about.
Last edited by tp4tissue on 03 Jun 2016, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 20:10

Matt_ wrote:
tp4tissue wrote: Remember, berserkfan has a History of successful trade conduct on Geekhack, if you go ask around, numerous people have traded and participated in market events with him..
So did Ivan, long-standing cornerstone of keycap groupbuys. Go tell people he screwed over that his history was flawless before that :mrgreen:
Hahahaha.. why do you keep coming back to Ivan.. hahaha..

Ivan didn't ship anything

Berserkfan, did ship , and the arriving packages indicate that though wrong items were shipped, They are indeed the stuff which people bought.
Last edited by tp4tissue on 03 Jun 2016, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

Matt_

03 Jun 2016, 20:11

Tell that to the guy who received a pack of cigarettes. I wonder who ordered it in the first place :D

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 20:12

Matt_ wrote: Tell that to the guy who received a pack of cigarettes. I wonder who ordered it in the first place :D
Hahahaha.. that was most likely bonus swag.. Did he ONLY receive a pack of cigarettes.. I recall he got other stuff , though yea, again wrong stuff..

chuckdee

03 Jun 2016, 20:34

tp4tissue wrote:
chuckdee wrote:

Refute what ? exactly..

We are in agreement that shipping mistakes were made..

But you got a set of doubleshots there , clear stems, springs, and backlit set..

That is not indicative of a scam.. yes they're the wrong items, but it's not like he was shipping absolutely worthless things..

If this was a scam, why ship so many things AT ALL.. why not send absolutely nothing.. drop off like IVAN..

Why would Berserkfan ship the many packages which have since arrived and CONTINUE to arrive..

He shipped the wrong packages.. absolutely, but that's the end of it.. He was not out to scam you..

What more evidence do you need than what you hold in your hands already.. Keyboard items were indeed shipped out.. Therefore NOT a scam..

The problem which arose later is the thwarting of Berserkfan's coordination efforts by --Rootwyrm--'s slander

That is what this thread is about.

Negligent misrepresentation. Since, though you complain that the usage of verbiage is of no use, but keep insisting scam, when it's clear what was meant, I tried to get you to agree to a term. But, again, you didn't read the whole thing, or just outright dismissed it.

What we have above is Negligent misrepresentation., and in a court of law, I have no doubt that he would be found liable for such, and liable for all damages, not just what he feels like reimbursing.

I've tried to have logical discourse with you. To get you to tone down on the mindless rhetoric and hyperbole. To stop the victim blaming and bashing. To realize that Berserk is not totally in the right. I've remained calm in the face of continued flailing, and dare I say it- respectful (if, admittedly snarky at times).

I leave you with this statement from someone far more intellectual and learned than I. It's perhaps, more a reminder to me, rather than you. But take it as you will.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 20:49

chuckdee wrote: Negligent misrepresentation. Since, though you complain that the usage of verbiage is of no use, but keep insisting scam, when it's clear what was meant, I tried to get you to agree to a term. But, again, you didn't read the whole thing, or just outright dismissed it.

What we have above is Negligent misrepresentation., and in a court of law, I have no doubt that he would be found liable for such, and liable for all damages, not just what he feels like reimbursing.

Negligence, Negligent misrepresentation is not in dispute..

Negligent misrepresentation is also ONLY invoked in cases where there is NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD..

THEREFORE, Berserkfan is innocent of committing fraud, he is innocent of masterminding a --Scam--..

He made the mistake with no intent on fraud.. --Rootwyrm-- directly contests this and is lying to say Berserkfan as commited fraud..

If you believe that this is a case of negligent misrepresentation then you AGREE that this has not been a scam..

If that's the case, what are you still talking to me about..

No one is saying that Berserkfan is not responsible for fixing the problems.. indeed he is, and he was DOING JUST THAT until --Rootwyrm-- made it not possible..
Last edited by tp4tissue on 03 Jun 2016, 22:12, edited 2 times in total.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

03 Jun 2016, 20:59

people keep asking me to close/delete this thread.

you understand that if you just stop replying there wouldn't be an argument here.

please prove the world DT's maturity, stop feeding the trolls and have this thread go automatically into the oblivion.

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 21:09

matt3o wrote: people keep asking me to close/delete this thread.

you understand that if you just stop replying there wouldn't be an argument here.

please prove the world DT's maturity, stop feeding the trolls and have this thread go automatically into the oblivion.
Hi matt3o, I had no intention of thwarting the DT Top Topic thread ranking system which Mu has said he takes grievance with.

Regardless. I have responded to all provocations in this thread simply to keep it On Topic in face of the many Off-Topic posts by various users.

I don't believe there was another way for me to focus the subject matter..

So if the users who are not involved in the [--Rootwyrm-- is a Liar] situation wish to remain distant from this thread, that's fine, and I understand your position...

This thread is about clearing up the reputation of the Geekhack User Berserkfan. Who has commited , according to chuckdee, negligence in shipping the wrong packages out to buyers.. this fact is not in dispute..

But the User --Rootwyrm-- has made Defamatory remarks regarding Berserkfan's character, and twisted and fabricated lies to wrongfully accuse Berserkfan of intentionally scamming the buyers. Which is absolutely false.. given all the evidence, arguments, and trade history, presented in the OP..

Thanks for reading..

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

03 Jun 2016, 21:18

@matt3o: don't close or delete, you know we are more mature than that here on DT.

Muirium
µ

03 Jun 2016, 21:28

Hear hear. I agree that the most DT thing to do is put down this bottle, and let its owner detox by himself. Everyone with us!

tp4tissue

03 Jun 2016, 21:38

Muirium wrote: Hear hear. I agree that the most DT thing to do is put down this bottle, and let its owner detox by himself. Everyone with us!
Thanks so much Mu for allowing the thread to continue with more clarity..

Return to “Off-topic”