A new US Republican thread 2016

chuckdee

18 Aug 2017, 20:14

Just to make sure you're getting where I'm coming from, because I haven't been as clear as I could have been. Destroy them. I really don't care. But don't spend my money trying to relocate them, nor on the destruction and the clean up. There are better ways to spend my tax dollars than on all of this legislation and timely outrage, when there are better places to spend that money.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Aug 2017, 20:23

Note: this meme is just * fun * don't feel offended please (I don't think you will):
1u8q9t.jpg
1u8q9t.jpg (42.87 KiB) Viewed 7775 times

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

18 Aug 2017, 21:10

jacobolus wrote: Someone suggested “participation award” ribbons.
The perfect meme for this one:
IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG (80.34 KiB) Viewed 7771 times

seebart

18 Aug 2017, 21:57

vivalarevolución wrote:
jacobolus wrote: Someone suggested “participation award” ribbons.
The perfect meme for this one:
Very good. :lol:

chuckdee

19 Aug 2017, 00:47

https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/14 ... Qw39fqZrWg

Really good message from Arnold Schwarzenegger.

seebart

19 Aug 2017, 11:25

chuckdee wrote: https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/14 ... Qw39fqZrWg

I saw that and I'm convinced he's telling the tuth. Let's not forget Schwarzenegger is a Republican with some pretty oldschool views. Aside from messages like this the only positive thing I can hand Schwarzenegger is that he made it big in the US from nothing as a dumb Austrian farm boy. If I recall he wasn't too popular in CA at the end of his term.

Regarding Trump the question that I ask myself right now is if any part of his "agenda" and decision making will change without Steve Bannon?
Spoiler:
1jhmm7.jpg
1jhmm7.jpg (62.8 KiB) Viewed 7741 times

chuckdee

19 Aug 2017, 20:55

seebart wrote:
chuckdee wrote: https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/14 ... Qw39fqZrWg

I saw that and I'm convinced he's telling the tuth. Let's not forget Schwarzenegger is a Republican with some pretty oldschool views. Aside from messages like this the only positive thing I can hand Schwarzenegger is that he made it big in the US from nothing as a dumb Austrian farm boy. If I recall he wasn't too popular in CA at the end of his term.
My views on him are that he really wants to help, and thinks he can help from my impressions. For me, that says a lot, even if I disagree with some of his policies and views.

seebart

19 Aug 2017, 21:26

chuckdee wrote: My views on him are that he really wants to help, and thinks he can help from my impressions. For me, that says a lot, even if I disagree with some of his policies and views.
I'd say he is helping by putting out messages like that. There are enough people that like & listen to him, anytime someone has an audience like that it's the right thing to put out a clear message against racism, violence and hate. I never liked the guy but what I'm seeing from him now is some of his best "work" although it's not really work.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

21 Aug 2017, 01:02

seebart wrote:
chuckdee wrote: My views on him are that he really wants to help, and thinks he can help from my impressions. For me, that says a lot, even if I disagree with some of his policies and views.
I'd say he is helping by putting out messages like that. There are enough people that like & listen to him, anytime someone has an audience like that it's the right thing to put out a clear message against racism, violence and hate. I never liked the guy but what I'm seeing from him now is some of his best "work" although it's not really work.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. How could you not like Arnold? What's wrong with you?

seebart

21 Aug 2017, 05:45

vivalarevolución wrote: Whoa whoa whoa whoa. How could you not like Arnold? What's wrong with you?
Oh jeez come on, first time I've seen you act a bit childish here Viva. Of course I can not like the guy. Why not?!? I mean I don't hate him or anything, he's a has-been action-star /ex-governor who married into the Kennedy's and later ejected himself from the Kennedy's. That in itself is pretty wild performance. :mrgreen: I will say that his social media messages to Trump are some the best "work" he's done though.
Spoiler:
da2eea853666ae9123be92748b2f504f031250a3038560ea35c788dc7c2564f2.jpg
da2eea853666ae9123be92748b2f504f031250a3038560ea35c788dc7c2564f2.jpg (47.02 KiB) Viewed 7694 times

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

21 Aug 2017, 15:06

seebart wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote: Whoa whoa whoa whoa. How could you not like Arnold? What's wrong with you?
Oh jeez come on, first time I've seen you act a bit childish here Viva. Of course I can not like the guy. Why not?!? I mean I don't hate him or anything, he's a has-been action-star /ex-governor who married into the Kennedy's and later ejected himself from the Kennedy's. That in itself is pretty wild performance. :mrgreen: I will say that his social media messages to Trump are some the best "work" he's done though.
Spoiler:
da2eea853666ae9123be92748b2f504f031250a3038560ea35c788dc7c2564f2.jpg
Yes, I am acting childish because Arnold's acting performances are mindlessly entertaining to me, like a reminder of my childhoood. Terminator, Kindergartn Cop, Total Recall, The Sixth Day, Conan the Barbarian. Love them all.

seebart

21 Aug 2017, 18:23

vivalarevolución wrote: Yes, I am acting childish because Arnold's acting performances are mindlessly entertaining to me, like a reminder of my childhoood. Terminator, Kindergartn Cop, Total Recall, The Sixth Day, Conan the Barbarian. Love them all.
OK in that regard I'd have to agree. Nothing wrong with those movies anyway, I saw most of them and was entertained.

chuckdee

22 Aug 2017, 19:47

seebart wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote: Yes, I am acting childish because Arnold's acting performances are mindlessly entertaining to me, like a reminder of my childhoood. Terminator, Kindergartn Cop, Total Recall, The Sixth Day, Conan the Barbarian. Love them all.
OK in that regard I'd have to agree. Nothing wrong with those movies anyway, I saw most of them and was entertained.
Add Predator to the list :)

But if you weren't talking about the movies, what were you referring to?

seebart

24 Aug 2017, 18:16

chuckdee wrote:
seebart wrote:
Add Predator to the list :)

But if you weren't talking about the movies, what were you referring to?
Predator was cool! Sure we're talking about movies. Anyway this story is great:
A former undercover CIA agent, exposed by the press during the Bush administration, has launched a campaign to raise $1 billion to buy Twitter and kick President Donald Trump off the platform.
http://www.globaltruth.net/lets-buytwit ... -bantrump/

Mr.Nobody

28 Aug 2017, 13:31

Trump might be the weakest President in the U.S.history, I really doubt whether he could finish his term...I mean he might get deposed if he keeps goofing around like he has been doing since inauguration...in fact, his pro-Russian attitude is good for world peace. I hope he could finish his term as planned, coz those radical politicians in Congress are more dangerous and harmful than Trump.

alh84001
v.001

30 Aug 2017, 17:07

jacobolus

05 Sep 2017, 10:59

The Environmental Protection Agency is now attacking the Associated Press with a link to Breitbart.

The current GOP hacks put in charge of our executive agencies are some sick fucks.

https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-re ... ding-story

fohat
Elder Messenger

14 Sep 2017, 01:53

You just can't make this shit up.
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-09-13 19.49.28.png
Screenshot 2017-09-13 19.49.28.png (18.17 KiB) Viewed 7512 times

seebart

25 Oct 2017, 09:01

Too bad this thread is "dead", it's not there isn't anything going on. Let's get things going with some light entertainment:
Ryan Clayton throwing Russian flags at Trump...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 1f883637c3

On a similair note:
‘Pro-Trump’ Russian Flags Confiscated at CPAC
https://www.snopes.com/2017/02/24/trump ... d-at-cpac/
C5cZNjNWcAAoAY_.jpg
C5cZNjNWcAAoAY_.jpg (127.65 KiB) Viewed 7447 times

fohat
Elder Messenger

25 Oct 2017, 19:45

seebart wrote:
Too bad this thread is "dead", it's not there isn't anything going on.
The thread is dead because it has become too embarrassing to even acknowledge what is going on in Washington.

Thanks for the Russian flag idea, I screen T-shirts as a hobby sometimes, that will make a good one.

seebart

25 Oct 2017, 20:53

fohat wrote:
seebart wrote:
The thread is dead because it has become too embarrassing to even acknowledge what is going on in Washington.
I completely understand and it's really just too serious to laugh about. I guess Senator Flake feels so strongly he's calling it quits.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/2 ... 018-244132
fohat wrote: Thanks for the Russian flag idea, I screen T-shirts as a hobby sometimes, that will make a good one.
Wasn't my idea but yeah it's a good idea. ;)

Chimp3rd

27 Oct 2017, 07:52

I saw that and I'm convinced he's telling the truth. Let's not forget Schwarzenegger is a Republican with some pretty old school views. the only positive thing I can hand Schwarzenegger is that he made it big in the US from nothing as an Austrian farm boy. If I recall he wasn't too popular in CA at the end of his term and I hope he'll buy me this oxygen level for my farmhouse cause I really need this from Schwarzenegger FROM him https://www.abestmeter.com/oxygen-flow-meter/. :D

seebart

27 Oct 2017, 08:00

Chimp3rd wrote: I saw that and I'm convinced he's telling the truth. Let's not forget Schwarzenegger is a Republican with some pretty old school views. the only positive thing I can hand Schwarzenegger is that he made it big in the US from nothing as an Austrian farm boy. If I recall he wasn't too popular in CA at the end of his term and I hope he'll buy me this oxygen level for my farmhouse cause I really need this from Schwarzenegger FROM him https://www.abestmeter.com/oxygen-flow-meter/. :D
1yc3i6.jpg
1yc3i6.jpg (51.79 KiB) Viewed 7432 times

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

27 Oct 2017, 19:31

fohat wrote:
seebart wrote:

Thanks for the Russian flag idea, I screen T-shirts as a hobby sometimes, that will make a good one.
Is Darth Cheeto done torturing that poor widow of the soldier yet? Can I stick my head out of the foxhole and check the news again?

Even Fox News poll has Darth Cheeto’s approval below 40%. So what’s the conservative news to do? Go back to the well of Hillary Clinton hate! Works every time!

seebart

27 Oct 2017, 20:13

vivalarevolución wrote: Is Darth Cheeto done torturing that poor widow of the soldier yet? Can I stick my head out of the foxhole and check the news again?
No I believe that is still ongoing...a new lower low when everyone though that wasn't possible. :o :roll:
vivalarevolución wrote: Even Fox News poll has Darth Cheeto’s approval below 40%. So what’s the conservative news to do? Go back to the well of Hillary Clinton hate! Works every time!
Right, "Darth Cheeto" is a brilliant name though. ;) :lol:
202b2736b80d0bdaf037dd734a3ba9c2.jpg
202b2736b80d0bdaf037dd734a3ba9c2.jpg (6.13 KiB) Viewed 7419 times

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

28 Oct 2017, 00:11

seebart wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote: Is Darth Cheeto done torturing that poor widow of the soldier yet? Can I stick my head out of the foxhole and check the news again?
No I believe that is still ongoing...a new lower low when everyone though that wasn't possible. :o :roll:
vivalarevolución wrote: Even Fox News poll has Darth Cheeto’s approval below 40%. So what’s the conservative news to do? Go back to the well of Hillary Clinton hate! Works every time!
Right, "Darth Cheeto" is a brilliant name though. ;) :lol:
202b2736b80d0bdaf037dd734a3ba9c2.jpg
In good conscience, I can't take credit for Darth Cheeto. I got the nickname from Damon Young, of the main writers on the blog VerySmartBrothas.

seebart

28 Oct 2017, 17:25

vivalarevolución wrote: In good conscience, I can't take credit for Darth Cheeto. I got the nickname from Damon Young, of the main writers on the blog VerySmartBrothas.
Fair enough, it's still very fitting.

Good article on G.W.Bush's recent appearance:
George W. Bush is not the resistance. He’s part of what brought us Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... age%2Fcard

On a trumpish note:
Trump Terrorizes Trick-Or-Treaters With Jokes About The Press, Comments About Their Weight
http://digg.com/2017/trump-terrorizes-trick-or-treaters

seebart

30 Oct 2017, 17:26

So I guess the development today may be the first serious development in the Trump-Russia inquiry? How serious could this get for Trump himself?
Paul Manafort turns himself in as Trump-Russia inquiry heats up
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ia-inquiry

fohat
Elder Messenger

30 Oct 2017, 19:27

Manafort will take one for the team and go to jail to protect Trump and his Russian benefactors.

Until they pop one of the pussies like Kushner, they won't get anything on the boss himself.

seebart

30 Oct 2017, 19:46

fohat wrote: Manafort will take one for the team and go to jail to protect Trump and his Russian benefactors.
Right that's what I read also, Manafort is a scapegoat then.
fohat wrote: Until they pop one of the pussies like Kushner, they won't get anything on the boss himself.
Haha the son-in-law. Apparently not as inculpable as he looks.

I know this is pretty off-topic but since I laughed soo hard I'll just post it (again?):

Return to “Off-topic”