If it's a joke, obviously, it's gone too far...

Mr.Nobody

19 Jun 2017, 10:17

If you were the father in the picture, would you become a terrorist?

"Bring democracy, justice and civilization to these countries", these are beautiful words, but the reality is ...well, let's cut the crap, we all know what those fancy-pants western leaders bring to those countries and what they've taken away from...
Spoiler:
Saddam and Gaddafi were totalitarians, yes they were, so what, at least living-standard was higher than it is now and people had peace back in the day.

China is a totalitarian country if you like to say so, and so is Singapore, so what? We are doing pretty well, aren't we? Use your god-damn google maps, pick any city any town, have a look, if you don't believe me. If democracy is so good then just save it for yourselves, no need to pitch it all over the world. There are more than one right answer for the specific situation of the specific region; if those fancy-pants western hypocrites feel so bored and have to bully someone, I hope they pick the ones of their own sizes..., but, inside a bully, there is always a coward...everybody knows this.

Mind your own business before you meddle with others', because you are no better, you self-righteous fucks.
Spoiler:
Fucking hypocrites
Spoiler:

chuckdee

19 Jun 2017, 15:08

Mr.Nobody wrote: If you were the father in the picture, would you become a terrorist?
No. Very simple. And just because one is wrong in some areas, doesn't make their words nor actions in another area wrong. That's a logical fallacy - affirming a disjunct.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Jun 2017, 17:12

Mr.Nobody wrote: China is a totalitarian country if you like to say so […], so what? We are doing pretty well, aren't we?
Obviously.
And obviously everyone better agree.

cookie

19 Jun 2017, 17:43

That's a tough topic with very powerful images. My own country was shattered by western democracy so I can relate.
As long as we have a systems which empowers an elite group of people, the masses will suffer and be sacrificed for the interest and prosperity of a few. Power is a black hole wich sucks everyone in till thyself actually believe what they do is righteous.

We are enslaved by capitalism and money put us in chains.
We destroy us and others for profit.
We break the oath we've once sworn for new promises.

And the best of all is that democracy let's us believe it was our choice because we've voted.

chuckdee

19 Jun 2017, 17:58

cookie wrote: That's a tough topic with very powerful images. My own country was shattered by western democracy so I can relate.
As long as we have a systems which empowers an elite group of people, the masses will suffer and be sacrificed for the interest and prosperity of a few. Power is a black hole wich sucks everyone in till thyself actually believe what they do is righteous.

And the best of all is that democracy let's us believe it was our choice because we've voted.
Would you rather that nothing be done? That's an honest question. People are dying and being suppressed and worse. Would you rather we look the other way?

taylorswiftttttt

19 Jun 2017, 18:00

removed
Last edited by taylorswiftttttt on 25 May 2022, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

cookie

19 Jun 2017, 22:20

chuckdee wrote:
cookie wrote: That's a tough topic with very powerful images. My own country was shattered by western democracy so I can relate.

Would you rather that nothing be done? That's an honest question. People are dying and being suppressed and worse. Would you rather we look the other way?
I don't even know what to do or how to do something.
Stuff that happens is just completely out of my reach, therefore I try not to think too much about it.

chuckdee

19 Jun 2017, 22:36

I'm just asking for the answer to that question. We give a lot of money in aid that I think could be used at home. But seeing that we are privileged I don't say too much about that. Then the complaining comes from those that are getting aid and defense, and things like from the OP. Are we a global community or not?

cookie

20 Jun 2017, 00:38

chuckdee wrote: I'm just asking for the answer to that question. We give a lot of money in aid that I think could be used at home. But seeing that we are privileged I don't say too much about that. Then the complaining comes from those that are getting aid and defense, and things like from the OP. Are we a global community or not?
I belive we are not, we don't act like we are a global community. I never saw something honest and pure in aid, it always felt like a political move to improve certain relationships for the own interest. I don't trust politicians and politics.

chuckdee

20 Jun 2017, 00:58

There are of course problems in that- but I mean more the intent. Should countries aim more for isolationism or community?

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 02:50

When somebody accuses China of being totalitarian, this comes into their mind:
Spoiler:
What was the year? 1989, that's 28 years ago, I bet many DT members weren't even born back then. However, Even back in the days of 80s, you were still no better than us. Want to know how many riots and unrests happened in the democratic western world in 80s, just google it, here is an example
Spoiler:
Caption A police van is overturned and set on fire during the first day of the riots in Brixton in 1981
Don't tell me it's okay when the same shit happens over there, but unforgivable when it happens here, don't double-standard me. I don't have time doing the dig-the-history shit, That's KBDFR's "hobby", I am living in NOW, not the PAST.If living in the past makes you happier, try U.S. in 50s and enjoy the racism and segregation. Again: The democratic western world was no better back then, and definitely not better now.

chuckdee

20 Jun 2017, 03:15

Mr.Nobody wrote:When somebody accuses China of being totalitarian, this comes into their mind:
Spoiler:
What was the year? 1989, that's 28 years ago, I bet many DT members weren't even born back then. However, Even back in the days of 80s, you were still no better than us. Want to know how many riots and unrests happened in the democratic western world in 80s, just google it, here is an example
Spoiler:
Caption A police van is overturned and set on fire during the first day of the riots in Brixton in 1981
Don't tell me it's okay when the same shit happens over there, but unforgivable when it happens here, don't double-standard me. I don't have time doing the dig-the-history shit, That's KBDFR's "hobby", I am living in NOW, not the PAST.If living in the past makes you happier, try U.S. in 50s and enjoy the racism and segregation. Again: The democratic western world was no better back then, and definitely not better now.
Let me ask you a question. What do you expect out of this thread? Not discussion, thats readily apparent, as you dont engage on that level.

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 04:59

I expect nothing, I am just fed up with some western nations constantly depicting some other relatively weak nations as barbarious, voilent and uncivilized nations, and use this as an excuse to justify their own behaviors(invations and wars) and fortify their own sense of superiority. Before, China was the target, now because China is de facto too strong and prosperous to be belittled anymore they divert their dirty tricks to Middle East and some North African nations. It maybe just a game for the bordom-stricken leaders from developed countries, but the game is ruining millions of real people's lives and makes them live in hell literally.

"If you want people to think you are superior and you are the good guy, you need to depict someone else as inferior and evil terrorists or tyrants." That's the dirty tricks that some arrogant, hypocritic and snobbish western nations have been playing for decades by taking advantages of the media resources they have.

Maybe now, the leaders are sitting beside their fancy swimming pools enjoying blowjobs from some chicks with gigantic plastic boobs; and smiling with a complacent "I won, fuckers!" expression on their faces...there is no way for them to establish empathy with those who are trying to crawl out of hell.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Jun 2017, 11:46

Mr.Nobody wrote: When somebody accuses China of being totalitarian, this comes into their mind:
Spoiler:
[…]
Wrong.
When somebody accuses China of being totalitarian, it's rather this that comes into their mind:
Spoiler:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Jun 2017, 11:49

Mr.Nobody wrote: […] Even back in the days of 80s, you were still no better than us. Want to know how many riots and unrests happened in the democratic western world in 80s, just google it, here is an example
Spoiler:
[…].
You're not really comparing what happened in Beijing 28 years ago with the Brixton riots 36 years ago, are you?
Rather take Paris 1968 (that's even 49 years ago), where like in Beijing the main dimension was a political one,
and where there where severe riots with barricades and whatnot:

The difference is simple:
in Brixton and Paris nobody was killed although there the police were confronted with a lot of violence,
while in Beijing on the opposite the army killed a lot of people who were demonstrating peacefully.

Now of course, as you put it, "dig-the-history shit, That's KBDFR's "hobby"",
but at least I do not compare an (empty!) "police van overturned and set on fire" by a rioting crowd
with peaceful demonstrators run over by tanks for just expressing their opinion.

I wonder what would happen to me if I happened to be a Chinese posting this on a Chinese site,
while here in what you contemptpuously call "the democratic western world" nobody would risk anything by posting a dissenting opinion.

And that, Sir, makes all the difference.
Last edited by kbdfr on 20 Jun 2017, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Jun 2017, 11:51

As you obviously like youtube videos, here's one for you:

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 14:19

Innocent people demonstrated peacefully and got slaughtered by government's army in cold blood, is that what the western media told you, and you bought it? Well, you believe whatever you want to believe...
Spoiler:
Who burned the tanks into wrecks? Well, I guess the soldiers themselves, because the innocent peaceful demonstrators wouldn't have done it obviously.

A soldier was stripped and burned and the body was humiliated notice the military cap was kept to indicate he's a soldier, the mobs must be very proud of this uh? "we beat the fucking army"

here is another one,stripped, hang up, burnt

It's a violent gory riot and any government including yours would have done the same thing to mobs like this, in order to restore order, they were no peace-loving innocent people.
I am surprised how selective-blind and stubborn some people can be after years of brain-wash "Western world is, after all, a civilized and better one and Chinese government must be evil." Now they do the same shit to Middle East nations again.To use historical events to tarnish China and its government is simply a childish and cliche approach. If you like you can find the equivalent events to against any country and its government, including your own. To sabotage a nation by turning its people against its own government, isn't this textbook tactic?

Well, believe whatever you want, keep repeating whatever you want, but the "Western world is better, western wives are more faithful and devoted to their hubbies" thing sounds more like a stupid joke, nowadays, people here just don't buy it anymore, they just laugh silently when hearing this kind of shit. :lol:

BTW
How can you make ME believe that people really have the right expressing different opinions over there after MY opinions which were different from yours got deleted RIGHT HERE ON DT not quite long time ago :P, it seems you can't fool me and start to fool yourself.

And my dear old KBDFR, what difference has been made exactly? Crows here are black, crows over there are black, what's the difference?
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 20 Jun 2017, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

fruitalgorithm

20 Jun 2017, 15:04

Mr. Nobody, your angry incoherent ramblings aren't really worth reading.
Mr.Nobody wrote: To sabotage a nation by turning its people against its own government, isn't this textbook tactic?
There are many governments that abuse and oppress their people all over the world. That doesn't justify any one of them. Western countries are also responsible for many human rights abuses. The scale however is on a different level.

To deny that China has a terrible human rights past and present is dishonest. During the great leap forward alone the Chinese government caused the death of 30 to 60 million of its own people through famine, violence, and suicide. The same communist party is still in power today. And while it has mellowed out significantly, there's still massive oppression of free speech, free press, labor rights, freedom of association, freedom of religion, and no free movement inside China, thousands of executions. It's improving steadily, but slowly. The party retains an iron grip on the country.

The "stable and peaceful" dictatorships in the middle east were anything but. Saddam, Gadaffi, Assad, and the others were all responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, poverty, wars, and oppression of their people. Ultimately it was their people who rose up because they were fed up by their reign. The Western powers aren't as powerful as many make you believe. Regime change has failed time and time again. In the end it's the locals who are truly in control. The whole Arab spring came at a time when the Western powers began to arrange themselves more and more with former arch enemies like Gadaffi. The revolution and resulting chaos wasn't intended or in the West's interest. The Arab and Muslim world is in crises and has been since the fall of the Ottoman empire.

wobbled

20 Jun 2017, 15:10

someone post silly memes and destroy this silly thread! :D

chuckdee

20 Jun 2017, 15:16

Mr.Nobody wrote: I expect nothing, I am just fed up with some western nations constantly depicting some other relatively weak nations as barbarious, voilent and uncivilized nations, and use this as an excuse to justify their own behaviors(invations and wars) and fortify their own sense of superiority. Before, China was the target, now because China is de facto too strong and prosperous to be belittled anymore they divert their dirty tricks to Middle East and some North African nations. It maybe just a game for the bordom-stricken leaders from developed countries, but the game is ruining millions of real people's lives and makes them live in hell literally.

"If you want people to think you are superior and you are the good guy, you need to depict someone else as inferior and evil terrorists or tyrants." That's the dirty tricks that some arrogant, hypocritic and snobbish western nations have been playing for decades by taking advantages of the media resources they have.

Maybe now, the leaders are sitting beside their fancy swimming pools enjoying blowjobs from some chicks with gigantic plastic boobs; and smiling with a complacent "I won, fuckers!" expression on their faces...there is no way for them to establish empathy with those who are trying to crawl out of hell.
So, you really have no goal other than to ramble. Got it. In case you don't realize it, this is a forum- a place for discourse between people on differing subjects, where people discuss. It's not a blog for ranting.

Ihatewesterndemocracies.com is available. Perhaps you should register that, get a hosting solution, and install wordpress (it has a famous 5 minute install, don't you know). Then you can rant to your hearts own desire?

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 15:25

@fruitalgorithm

First, I am not angry, and who told all those, have you questioned the honesty and integrity of the sources? You just choose to believe your sources whatever they are and choose to doubt mine for no reason. And according to your logic, because the same Party is still in power so nothing could possibly have changed? Well, the same Party responsible for 50s' Segregation is still in power, does U.S. still have racial Segregation today? Even a person can learn from mistakes and progress and become a better person, how come a Party can't? Even A car or a computer system can be more advanced and much better than 50 years ago, then how come a country, a government, a political system could not be better after half a century's development?

Khers

20 Jun 2017, 18:38

I thought you were done with your nonsensical, minority complex ramblings, nobody. I guess I was wrong. Back on the ignore list you go.

Slom

20 Jun 2017, 18:44

Warum lasst ihr euch von dem Typen schon wieder trollen? Wäre so cool gewesen wenn der Thread ohne Antworten einfach verschwunden wäre :(

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 22:57

Khers wrote: I thought you were done with your nonsensical, minority complex ramblings, nobody. I guess I was wrong. Back on the ignore list you go.
Put me on whatever list that you want.

It's just like telling kids that their father is a liar, a criminal and an asshole, the father who puts the food on the table, the father who preaches and teaches honesty and justice. Unfortunately, it turns out the father is just a double-faced hypocrite, it's hard for the kid to accept. Some of the kids will grow up just like their father, some others will become rebels.

The western people now divided into two groups, the sympathizers who support the governments and the rebels who demand the governments to do the right thing, viz. stop exporting WARS and hell to other nations.
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 20 Jun 2017, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

Slom

20 Jun 2017, 23:00

Lass es doch einfach mal gut sein ... mehr Tastaturen braucht das Land ...

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 23:05

chuckdee wrote:

So, you really have no goal other than to ramble. Got it. In case you don't realize it, this is a forum- a place for discourse between people on differing subjects, where people discuss. It's not a blog for ranting.

Ihatewesterndemocracies.com is available. Perhaps you should register that, get a hosting solution, and install wordpress (it has a famous 5 minute install, don't you know). Then you can rant to your hearts own desire?
You asked me "what you expect?", I answered " I had no expectation", how it's interpreted into "have no goal", so "have no expectation" equals "have no goal" to you? I don't believe people could be logically incompetent to this extent...it's cognitive bias I think.

When there is a IhatewesternHYPOCRISY.com, I think I will register. Thanks for the info anyway.
wobbled wrote: someone post silly memes and destroy this silly thread! :D
I am surprised that our beloved seabart hasn't posted any memes till now :lol:
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 20 Jun 2017, 23:19, edited 2 times in total.

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 23:06

Slom wrote: Lass es doch einfach mal gut sein ... mehr Tastaturen braucht das Land ...
这个帖子是说英语的,你怎么说德语呢,我一个字都看不懂,哈哈哈~

Slom

20 Jun 2017, 23:06

Wenn du so weitermachst stell ich dir bald ne Merkbefreiung aus ...

chuckdee

20 Jun 2017, 23:18

Mr.Nobody wrote:
chuckdee wrote:

You asked me "what you expect?", I answered " I had no expectation", how it's interpreted into "have no goal", so "have no expectation" equals "have no goal" to you? I don't believe people could be logically incompetent to this extent...it's cognitive bias I think.

Where there is a IhatewesternHYPOCRISY.com I think I will register. Thanks for the info anyway.
Ok then, what is your goal? (BTW goals are usually the precursor to expectations. Otherwise, why would there be a goal if you don't expect it to succeed. But don't let logic get in the way of your arguments.)

Slom

20 Jun 2017, 23:23

Er will rumtrollen, und mit dir hat er leider den perfekten Partner gefunden :(

Return to “Off-topic”