If it's a joke, obviously, it's gone too far...

Slom

20 Jun 2017, 23:29

Schaff ich eigentlich nen Seitenumbruch?

Yeah :)

chuckdee

20 Jun 2017, 23:30

Slom wrote: Er will rumtrollen, und mit dir hat er leider den perfekten Partner gefunden :(
No, I just never tried to engage him other than on a surface level, and figured I'd try to at least ask before dismissing him. I'm at that point now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 23:33

@chuckdee
What I am doing is to tell what I know and my opinions, you guys can read them as another version of the story or hear them as another kind of voice, lest somebody believe there is only one version of the story ie. all non-western nations are barbarious and evil and deserve to be bombed or wiped out from the surface of earth. You know when there is only one voice and only one version of the story, people tend to regard it as truth which it's obviously not.

Logic can't get in the way, logic is the basis of thinking.

And I am still puzzled, why you think I am expecting to succeed in some way by posting something on a hobby-oriented forum, in the off-topic section, I am not expecting anything...just casual talk, except we can't drink beer online.

chuckdee

20 Jun 2017, 23:45

I'm thinking that you have some reason, especially for the tone that is obviously very aggressive, very condescending, very off-putting, and very adverse to intelligent discourse. Either you have an underlying goal- perhaps even one that is not very well serviced by the way that you're doing it and you don't realize it (or do- you could just be a troll, but I'm not at the level of dismissing it as such), or you're just doing it to get a rise and have fun on a hobby-oriented forum, which is what I think most have dismissed it as. Whatever it is, it isn't casual. Your tone of rhetoric and provocative images tell the lie of that statement.

Like I said, I'm close to doing the same as many others, but I just wondered, as I'd not really explored it.

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 23:51

@chuckdee
You are not thinking you are assuming. "assume" you see how the word “assume” is spelt you will notice it makes an ass u and me :) so let's not assume anymore. People say photos can tell truth now you say it tells lie, whatever you refuse to believe sounds like a lie anyway.

BTW, there is no altruistic aid in politics, let's remain realistic, it's business, the government provides so-called aids in exchange for some political(or sometimes military) opportunities to get a much more profitable return later. That's what the government does, especially the government run by business men, they spend the domestic tax-payers' money to do business the way they want to benefit themselves. Metaphorically, they are fucking the people domestic and abroad.
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 20 Jun 2017, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Nobody

20 Jun 2017, 23:54

Slom wrote: Schaff ich eigentlich nen Seitenumbruch?

Yeah :)
没胆量用大家都听得懂的语言就继续说德语吧,或者继续跟别人私信吧,反正我也没有兴趣和懦夫聊天。

chuckdee

21 Jun 2017, 00:19

Mr.Nobody wrote: @chuckdee
You are not thinking you are assuming. "assume" you see how the word “assume” is spelt you will notice it makes an ass u and me :) so let's not assume anymore. People say photos can tell truth now you say it tells lie, whatever you refuse to believe sounds like a lie anyway.

BTW, there is no altruistic aid in politics, let's remain realistic, it's business, the government provides so-called aids in exchange for some political(or sometimes military) opportunities to get a much more profitable return later. That's what the government does, especially the government run by business men, they spend the domestic tax-payers' money to do business the way they want to benefit themselves. Metaphorically, they are fucking the people domestic and abroad.

At the moment that you descend to this level of talk, this experiment is over.

Mr.Nobody

21 Jun 2017, 01:11

It's always easier to believe that others are ugly, wrongful and full of falsehood or even evil, but it's hard to swallow the fact that when you turn around looking into the mirror and see yourself is no better at all, isn't it? :D Well, let one keep the "I am better, at least slightly better" delusion if one wants.

All I am saying is:
If you make others live in hell, you yourself have no way to live in heaven. If you give others hell and claim it's a gift, they will return the one sooner or later.Just take a look at the various backfires on a global scale today...Help the weak not harm them, because even the weakest can find a way to retaliate; sadly, this simple reason couldn't be understood by some arrogant big boys.

If some day, you get robbed in the street(or on the street depends on where you are from)by some refugees from who knows where, don't feel bad, maybe your great-grandfather was a colonist who committed crimes in the refugees' motherland centuries ago, that's called karma in Eastern culture.

well, let's consummate this thread with this meme

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

21 Jun 2017, 15:10

Hey, there'a a perfect smiley made just for Mr Nobody!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Halvar

21 Jun 2017, 18:55

The guy in the brown shirt is your local Communist Party secretary, right?

Mr.Nobody

22 Jun 2017, 00:37

vivalarevolución wrote: Hey, there'a a perfect smiley made just for Mr Nobody!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I think you meant "there's" :lol:

Mr.Nobody

22 Jun 2017, 00:39

Halvar wrote: The guy in the brown shirt is your local Communist Party secretary, right?
No, it looks more like a Nazi turd...

snarfbot

22 Jun 2017, 01:00

looks staged

if you really want to rationalize or justify jihad then im sure you'll find some way to do it anyway. but seriously that picture is hella fake.

also rethink your life.

Mr.Nobody

22 Jun 2017, 23:09

@snarfbot
I always wonder what kind of guy it is to register a new ID to post in my thread...and why this kind of guy is so reluctant to reveal themselves? What they are afraid of? What kind of masks they have to put on in real life? It surely takes courage to be one'self, I mean the true self, and apparently you just don't have that courage. If there was something fake, it'd be your ID.

What's the point living a life without having the courage to be your true self? Rethink your life lxxer.

Altis

23 Jun 2017, 03:35

Yeah, well you know... that's just like, your opinion, man

micrex22

23 Jun 2017, 06:04

Mr.Nobody, you DO realize that the only reason why China isn't a complete dump is because of capitalism, right? Capitalism is required for the success of any nation because communism does not work with human nature. Full stop.

Also I think you need drop your buzzword "western democracy" since it doesn't represent the actual issues happening in the States (and actually ousts your mentality for being pre-disposed for a one-sided conversation)... ironically a lot of the democracy slipping into the States is actually quite anti-capitalistic. The States should be a Republic and operate around those principles, but they're breaking away from it.

cookie

23 Jun 2017, 10:35

micrex22 wrote: Mr.Nobody, you DO realize that the only reason why China isn't a complete dump is because of capitalism, right? Capitalism is required for the success of any nation because communism does not work with human nature. Full stop.
That's bullshit, Capitalism works as good as communism... they don't.
And it's has NOTHING to do with the human nature, it's the ridiculous ego of few empowered morons.

Just because a country is successful doesn't mean that people are happy or that it's the right thing to do.
Look with how much poverty one of the richest Countries has to deal with, look what industrial nations do with their environment.

Capitalism is modern slavery. Full stop.

And still, no matter how pissy Mr. Nobody is about that topic, I fully understand what he means by "Western Democracy". While the american cancer is spreading over the world, praying democracy and human rights, they just fail to fix their fubar system in an almost comical manner. The magical words are "Double Standards" and I can totally understand that some people get offended if some fat fuck in his stars and stripes painted mobility-scooter screams "FREEDOM" while shooting a full automatic rifle with his left and holding his fat dripping burger in his right.

Congratulation to Mr. Nobody who caused me getting tilted by some stupid crap some random guy wrote on the internet.
I am out of here.

fruitalgorithm

23 Jun 2017, 12:20

I don't have much to add to cookie.

Only: capitalism ≠ free market ≠ economic justice

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

23 Jun 2017, 20:35

Down with capitalism! Down with the system! Dispose of the leaders! Tax the rich! Rebel in the streets!

Mr.Nobody

24 Jun 2017, 00:31

micrex22 wrote: Mr.Nobody, you DO realize that the only reason why China isn't a complete dump is because of capitalism, right? Capitalism is required for the success of any nation because communism does not work with human nature. Full stop.

Also I think you need drop your buzzword "western democracy" since it doesn't represent the actual issues happening in the States (and actually ousts your mentality for being pre-disposed for a one-sided conversation)... ironically a lot of the democracy slipping into the States is actually quite anti-capitalistic. The States should be a Republic and operate around those principles, but they're breaking away from it.
Good point, in fact, Chinese government calls it "Chinese-style communism", but Chinese people call it "Chinese-style capitalism", we don't mind capitalism or whatever-ism at all as long as it works fine.

I used the term "western democracy" because there are other kinds of democracy, for example Japanese democracy is way different from its Western counterparts and it suits the Japan's context well, believe it or not, China has been developing its own democracy which suits China's context, I believe the Middle East will find their own way out, if big boys don't bomb them all into hell for their oil. Because of the objective differences exsiting in history, culture and religion, or even ideology, I don't think it's a right or smart thing to do to impose one's own value system on others. And I condemn those who depict others as barbarians and travel across half the Globe to bomb others' home and ruin other people's lives just for money and fun.

What's happening out there in Middle East and North Africa, is just like the story depicted by the Hollywood movie "Avatar" i.e., Big boys with muscles are bullying and exploiting the weak ones, full stop.

Mr.Nobody

24 Jun 2017, 01:03

@cookie

Well said man; domestic taxpayers give 30 percent of their incomes to the government, the government uses the money to do evil abroad. People from both sides are victims, they paid with money or lives for the ridiculous ego of the empowered morons.

arkanoid

24 Jun 2017, 02:12

Mr. Nobody, do all the Chinese think like you? If not, that's fine. If yes, that's a problem.

Mr.Nobody

24 Jun 2017, 07:12

arkanoid wrote: Mr. Nobody, do all the Chinese think like you? If not, that's fine. If yes, that's a problem.
If they think like me that's fine, but they don't. However, don't worry, most people are quite earth-bound, they don't know what's really going on, and they don't care. Some are "Western Lovers", they just love everything Western no matter what.Some others are "Western Haters" they just hate anything not Chinese no matter what...Only a few can think within the context. Let's take U.S. as an example, U.S. has been contributing a lot technologically speaking, but politically and culturally speaking, it really has its downside because of its arrogance and superficiality. On the other hand, China has been shamelessly an industrial copycat for decades, but China does have the political wisdom, sees further and has been trying to balance things up and scale down the conflicts among all sides as possible as it can be done. For the past 3 decades, Chinese government knows the importance of keeping its own people happy, people don't resent the government as they used to, and people gradually realize that it's not that good out there abroad and it's not that bad here at home because of 3 decades of economic and legal reforms and progresses.

arkanoid

24 Jun 2017, 08:14

So there are people with different thoughts. And they are still alive! Much better situation than in North Korea which is the world funniest country with a young dictator. How do you think about North Korean people? They are brainwashed to worship their dictator, otherwise there will be only death. I agree with some of your opinion. Western developed countries are not fair. If they want to spread out the democracy, then North Korea would be a perfect place of doing it. But they don't attack North Korea. One reason would be lack of oil there. Nothing to gain after getting rid of the dictator. Also it's a sensitive issue because of China, and long-history of communist friendship. Or China might have already swallowed the North Korea if there's oil. China already merged many small countries by force. Such as Tibet. Did they do anything bad to China? Do you think Tibetian people are happy with the Chinese government? I don't know. But probably you don't know either.

All we are educated by our own governments to appreciate the achievements of our own nation. But that's just a point of our own view. It's not the absolute truth. World politics are not fair, just like our lives. We can blame Western countries for their hypocrisy and injustice. But do not think Chinese government is doing very well.

Mr.Nobody

24 Jun 2017, 10:22

Hadn't China chosen to reform itself, it'd be another North Korea bigger in size, fortunately, it made the right decision not far after the 89 incident. In fact, it's more like South Korea in every sense. I completely agree with you that NK needs democracy most, what's happening there is just like what's happening here half a century ago, but no need to interfere, they will find their way out just like we do, in fact, there is no true friendship between NK and China, they hate us secretly, just like we used to hate Russians secretly :lol: (and at the same time admired and envied Western world especially US.secretly for almost half a century) :lol: and we wouldn't give a shit that NK got wiped out if NK was not adjacent to three provinces of China. NK has been threatening to sink with us all together if we don't give them the aid they want, that's blackmailing, but bad deal either way for us, that's the only way to keep them from doing anything crazy again and keep the peace we need. I said "again" because they dragged us into a war against UN army in 1950s and made us the target of the whole western world for nothing, for this China resents NK like hell.

As to Tibet issue, I personally visited Tibet in 2015, by driving, started from ShangHai, it's an 8000 Km(24 days) trip in total, almost equals to a coast-to-coast-and-return trip in U.S. I guess. Here is a picture of me and an unknown Tibetan fellow in a Tibetan 4S shop for car maintenance.

They have better houses, cars, highways, better medical care and education and of course Internet now, Lasa (The capital of Tibet) is just like other cities now, Chinese government brings modernization to Tibetan folks, they didn't even have electricity before, but I really don't know whether they are happier or not, in terms of happiness, we humankind always need more than material well-being, but Chinese government doesn't solve problems by bombing local people into hell, that's a lose-lose scenario, Chinese government always seeks for win-win solutions. I really don't know how the Tibetan history is written in your textbooks, I am really curious to read...we were taught it's been part of China just like Alaska is part of U.S. For Tibet is not on the other side of the Globe, we believe it. well, it's possible we get fooled because Tibetan folks do speak a completely different Language. :geek:

Nice conversation pal.

micrex22

24 Jun 2017, 20:24

Mr.Nobody wrote: Good point, in fact, Chinese government calls it "Chinese-style communism", but Chinese people call it "Chinese-style capitalism", we don't mind capitalism or whatever-ism at all as long as it works fine.
Wow! The guy from China understands WHY capitalism is important, and the Germans get all uptight about it and go into a nonsensical rant. I didn't expect that.

arkanoid

25 Jun 2017, 05:00

Modernization itself is good. However, modernization by China brings a question. Is it something to be appreciated? We can translate in this way. Japan took China from the early 20th century to the end of the second World War. They built facilities, railways, and modernized China to some extent. Do Chinese appreciate Japan for that?

Anyway, Tibet is now under the control of China, and no powerful nation is supporting Tibet anymore. If this situation persists, then history will say China brought the modernization of Tibet.

Hak Foo

25 Jun 2017, 20:06

Mr.Nobody wrote: They have better houses, cars, highways, better medical care and education and of course Internet now, Lasa (The capital of Tibet) is just like other cities now,
I was always a bit skeptical of the "Free Tibet" mentality because , frankly, there are plenty of other places with worthwhile claims to self-governance. Where are the "Free Somaliland" bumper stickers?

I suspect the West is enamored with the "image" of Tibet more than anything else-- as a "theme park" preserved as "this magical place where the Dalai Lama lives and everything looks lifted out of that Avatar cartoon" rather than a territory with the prospect for modernization and economic development.

Mr.Nobody

25 Jun 2017, 21:40

@arkanoid
Japan at the time of WWII was a fascist invader, do we have an agreement on this? There is an obvious difference,Chinese Government didn't grab other people's land and definitely not through the means of war and massacre, Tibet has been part of China since 13th century, Tibet issue to Chinese Government is just like Québec issue to Canadian Goverenment, however, what U.S is doing overseas on the other side of the Globe to those Middle East and North African nations is bodering on Fascism, through the means of war, on other's land, for U.S.' own benefits, that's not constructive at all but rather destructive. Blinded by its military muscle, U.S. goverenment is playing a dangerous game and leading its people into an abyss. Do you know any bully, no matter how strong he looked, ended up well in the end? History is a good lesson, some Western leaders just don't learn the lesson because of arrogance.
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 09 Jul 2017, 08:23, edited 1 time in total.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

25 Jun 2017, 22:07

Mr.Nobody wrote: @arkanoid
Japan at the time of WWII was a fascist invader, do we have an agreement on this? There is an obvious difference,Chinese Government didn't grab other people's land and definitely not through the means of war and massacre, Tibet has been part of China since 13th century, Tibet issue to China Government is just like Québec issue to Canadian Goverenment, however, what U.S is doing overseas on the other side of the Globe to those Middle East and North African nations is bodering on Fascism, through the means of war, on other's land, for U.S.' own benefits, that's not constructive at all but rather destructive. Blinded by its military muscle, U.S. goverenment is playing a dangerous game and leading its people into an abyss. Do you know any bully, no matter how strong he looked, ended up good at the end? History is a good lesson, some Western leaders just don't learn the lesson because of arrogance.
WOW, that's some good propaganda. Tibet is to China as Quebec is to Canada? LOL.

Can't tell if you are trolling or just are not aware that the Chinese government invaded Tibet after the end of the Chinese Civil War and systematically destroyed the culture for the next few decades. The Dalai Lama doesn't exactly live in India by choice.

Return to “Off-topic”