My card game (solitaire duel)

IKSLM

28 Jun 2017, 13:51

Hey all, i'm posting this (shameless selfpromotion :oops: ) in case somebody would be interested. If this is not your thing, please ignore :D

What am i talking about? Well in the good old days of Microsoft Messenger there was this game called Solitaire Showdown which i used to play regularly with my misses. Then the messenger got dumped and replaced by skype and the game was nowhere to be found.

This is the game i'm talking about:

Fast forward a few years (2016) and i still miss this game so i decide to make my own version. Then after playing locally for some time, i decide to put it online for others to play.

So here she is, free to play (yes, there is a donate button, but you don't have to click it :D ), Solitaire Duel.

http://www.solitaire-duel.online/

Here is a gameplay video of me playing with my friend:
Keep in mind that this is a - constant work in progress - hobby project.

Thanks for checking!

p.s.
(seebart, still no interesting keyboard sales links :D )

Also, if this is "toomuch offtopic " for this forum, please remove the thread.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

28 Jun 2017, 20:08

Ahh just seeing this now. :evilgeek:
old days of Microsoft Messenger there was this game called Solitaire Showdown which i used to play regularly with my misses.
That alone tells us about your age (and the fact I used this very game and the OS when both were new tells us about my age). :lol:

This is what you have time for IKSLM? Online solitaire ?!? And you have no shame of posting this in all detail? :maverick:

;) :P

IKSLM

28 Jun 2017, 20:33

It's not only online, but also online multiplayer :D some shame was present but this game was done with higher goals in mind :D

Also, i'm not really hidding my age, i'm 33ish.

IKSLM

28 Jun 2017, 20:34

Also, you would not believe it, but this thing is quite popular. 8-) :D

chip chop

07 Aug 2017, 10:53

Maybe give Chinese Poker a try?

edit: - Also called Open Face Chinese Poker

IKSLM

07 Aug 2017, 12:49

What do you mean by a try? That i should play it? Or implement it?

chip chop

07 Aug 2017, 18:40

My mistake, only saw the top half of the post about the lost feature on MSN (skim reading) :(

Good job on your version, maybe try getting it on the app store?

Return to “Off-topic”