Oh, cheap Chinese made junk, but still you keep buying them.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

09 Aug 2017, 16:02

Oh, cheap Chinese made junk, but still you keep buying them.
No I don't. :maverick:

Mieber

09 Aug 2017, 16:17

Since I'm spending to much money on keyboards it seems I'm getting more packages directly from china then from amazon. But most stuff is neither cheap nor is it junk. It's just that I can't get it anywhere else.

Menuhin

09 Aug 2017, 16:43

y11971alex wrote: ... is like accusing the Dutch of misery — it's funny until it isn't...
Can't get this part: how are the Dutch related to misery?

They dress colorfully and they enjoy lots of holiday, they are the tallest people by country, and many Dutch people look beautiful and they are open-minded to enjoy food and sex and other substances.

Dutch and misery - where did you get this association from?

How about this instead?
kitchen bathroom laundry combo

y11971alex

09 Aug 2017, 17:31

Menuhin wrote:
y11971alex wrote: ... is like accusing the Dutch of misery — it's funny until it isn't...
Where I live (Canada), the Dutch are associated with frugality (that's actually miser-y), like the British are associated with poor cuisine and the Germans with a lack of humour.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

09 Aug 2017, 17:38

y11971alex wrote:
Menuhin wrote:
Where I live (Canada), the Dutch are associated with frugality (that's actually miser-y), like the British are associated with poor cuisine and the Germans with a lack of humour.
Your stereotypes are outdated, get newer ones moosehead. :mrgreen:
dwt3h.jpg
dwt3h.jpg (54.62 KiB) Viewed 2177 times

Lustique

09 Aug 2017, 17:59

y11971alex wrote: Where I live (Canada), the Dutch are associated with frugality (that's actually miser-y), like the British are associated with poor cuisine and the Germans with a lack of humour.
Is it because of their klompen? What are your stereotypes for the Scots, then?

y11971alex

09 Aug 2017, 18:03

Lustique wrote:
y11971alex wrote: Where I live (Canada), the Dutch are associated with frugality (that's actually miser-y), like the British are associated with poor cuisine and the Germans with a lack of humour.
Is it because of their klompen? What are your stereotypes for the Scots, then?

Mr.Nobody

23 Aug 2017, 02:25

I'm back guys, have been really busy recently and spending most of my spare time bad-mouthing Indians on Youtube.:D

@y11971alex
Thanks buddy, were I using full-width punctuation marks? I hate full-widths, I even use English punctuation marks while typing Chinese, coz the full-width Chinese punctuation marks are so fucking annoying. I also love monospaced fonts, which everything can be aligned perfectly.

@seebart
Yes you do, in one way or another, it's simply inevitable, 70% of your daily commodities are made in China(oftentimes, with a fake origin certificate of "made in Japan/USA.").

As to stereotypes, African Americans have a good sense of rhythm, South Americans as well and they apply this aptitude on football; I used to believe Caucasians tend to have a better logic and the ability to stay level-headed, until I came to DT, hell, they're as emotional as the rest of the world.

Return to “Off-topic”