The Muslim Invasion Of Europe 2017

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 14:34

Slom wrote: Guys, this is a Troll. He is not interested in answering your question.

<*////><
Then what are you doing by writing in German every time in my thread? Dont' answer me, answer yourself.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 15:08

kbdfr wrote: As a matter of fact, his thread openings are mostly simply triggered by a video he's seen on Youtube.
Bottom line: put anything on Youtube, he'll bite.

Reminds me of Trump tweeting about stuff he's seen on TV :mrgreen:
If anything on Youtube can trigger me to post a new thread, there would have been countless threads posted by me on Off-topic section by now. So what you're saying is not true...you are telling shameless lies.

Isn't this tone and accusation familiar to you ? ;) It reminds me of ....yeah KBDFR. :lol: Are you gonna accuse me of stealing your "style" :lol:

chuckdee

12 Jul 2017, 15:15

vivalarevolución wrote: I literally just click on these threads to be entertained by the absolute nonsense.
It's like watching a wreck in slow motion.

Slom

12 Jul 2017, 15:18

Mr.Nobody wrote: If anything on Youtube can trigger me to post a new thread, there would have been countless threads posted by me on Off-topic section by now
OT.PNG
OT.PNG (49.4 KiB) Viewed 6054 times

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 15:45

Mr.Nobody wrote: @Wobbled
If by any chance you've noticed that I posted another thread prior to this one several days before, the one titled "If it's a joke it's gone too far" you wouldn't have misunderstood me and accused me of being anti-Muslim at all.

The misunderstanding maybe because you didn't watch the vid before you left the comment and lost the context, If you'd watched the vid, the odds are you'd have been accusing me of attacking Europeans and think about me as a some sort of anti-European villain.

edit:
I'm typing... it takes time to reply all of you...
You still have not answered my question.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 15:53

@chuckdee
It has been 8 months and so many "enemies" or maybe "frenemies" is a more proper word, I am still here, vibrantly, so agree with you, it is a slow motion, but a slow motion of me rising and consolidating. ;)
@slom
Are those threads of mine all about Youtube videos? Do you think there are too many of them considering the period of almost 8 months? Even if all of them were triggered by Youtube videos, it's not "countless" so what's the point of pasting this screenshot :D? You are really entertaining...seriously.

@ wobbled
Haven't I? Are you really hurt by the misunderstanding or you just want to pick on me?

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Jul 2017, 16:02

Mr.Nobody wrote: […] It has been 8 months […] considering the period of almost 8 months […]
From Mr.Nobody's profile:
Tomorrow it will be 7 months :lol:

Mr.Nobody reminds me always more of Trump :mrgreen:

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 16:17

wobbled wrote: No, answer my question.

You stated you sympathized with Muslims that lose their home, yet in the original post you state these same Muslims ruin western lifes. So I ask you again, how can you be a sympathizer yet hate them fleeing to safety at the same time?

Honestly I've never been tempted to contribute to your idiotic threads before but it's different when you decide to start attacking my religion and people that genuinely fear for their lifes and escape to Europe. Yes I am aware that extremists have posed as refugees to get to the west but that does not make Muslims and refugees as a whole a danger to our lifes.

Go post your crap on 4chan, this is and always will be a mechanical keyboard forum. No I do not own it, but I don't want to see it go to shit with threads like this and the majority of the other ones you have created. I did attack you by insulting you, but what do you expect when you start insulting things that are important to me.
[/quote]

@Wobbled
Your question is a leading question,who said "hating refugees fleeing to safety"? (And they have not reach safety yet in Europe BTW) You are inserting your imagiary hostility of me into the question. Are you doing this deliberately? You used the word "honestly" to start the rest of your statement, but only you know how much honesty is in it? At first you tried to use the title to pin me down, after I told you it's the original title of the vid, you adverted to used the statement"ruin your life" part to pin me down, are you deliberately picking on me? If you've already watched it, you will surely know where the "ruin your life" part comes from and won't ask me this sinister leading question at all. After I've explicitly expressed my point of view to the crisis several times, you shouldn't still misunderstand me by now, again are you doing this on purpose? Well, what the hell, I couldn't care less what's your real intention is; but the little trick doesn't work on me anyway...it's 22:00 pm here, and I need to hit the sack, looking forward what other tricks and tags might come my way tomorrow, my tomorrow.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 16:20

You really are trying very hard not to make yourself look like the dipshit that you actually are

You stated that Muslims are ruining peoples lifes in the west but then you say that you are a sympathizer for those very same people.

You can not sympathize with Muslims and wish them safety and then say they're ruining lifes by doing so.

You are actually extremely stupid.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 16:25

kbdfr wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: […] It has been 8 months […] considering the period of almost 8 months […]

No to be precise, it's tomorrow 11:20 it'll be....this is so you :) 7 or 8 months it won't affect my point.

@wobbled
Still better than you are, at least I don't have difficulty understanding what people is trying to say or maybe it's not due to difficulty, but due to laziness.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

12 Jul 2017, 16:26

It seems that pharmaceutical companies are making some inroads in China, because Mr Nobody clearly goes on and off his meds at times. Maybe I should invest.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 16:28

You have difficulty understanding yourself. I pointed out your mistake and now you're just making yourself look even more stupid as you can't back up what you said and you have literally contradicted one of your main points in the OP.

I destroyed you in your own thread, how embarrassing.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Jul 2017, 16:53

Mr.Nobody wrote:
kbdfr wrote:

No to be precise, it's tomorrow 11:20 it'll be....this is so you :) 7 or 8 months it won't affect my point.[…]
Obviously you are (quite Trump-ish again) not able to just say "well, I made a mistake" :lol:
And of course it affects your point, because it reduces your time on DT by nearly 15%.
Mr.Nobody wrote: […]
@slom
Are those threads of mine all about Youtube videos? Do you think there are too many of them considering the period of almost [7] months? Even if all of them were triggered by Youtube videos, it's not "countless" so what's the point of pasting this screenshot :D? You are really entertaining...seriously.[…]
Of course not countless stricto sensu, so let's count.

Since joining DT 7 months ago, you opened a total of 33 threads (!), that’s more than 1 per week.
Of these, 17 (so more than half of them) have a video in the first post.

Considering not every Youtube video you watch makes you open a new thread,
I wonder when you find time to do anything else than watching TV and tweeting watching Youtube and posting here.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

12 Jul 2017, 18:38

Come on guys, cut it out. Don't get back on my bad list.

I agree that Reddit would be a better audience for bashing people. I hope you're coming here to make friends, not enemies.

chuckdee

12 Jul 2017, 19:49

XMIT wrote: Come on guys, cut it out. Don't get back on my bad list.

I agree that Reddit would be a better audience for bashing people. I hope you're coming here to make friends, not enemies.
Well said. I hate the idea of enemies on a discussion board. Or block lists. It fragments the narrative in threads. But at a certain point...

Halvar

12 Jul 2017, 20:13

The Chinese government might decide for us:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... y-february

Which, of course, is actually too sad to make jokes about.

chuckdee

12 Jul 2017, 21:05

Halvar wrote: The Chinese government might decide for us:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... y-february

Which, of course, is actually too sad to make jokes about.
So when I go to China on business, I won't be able to connect to my VPN now. Great...

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 21:20

Not as simple as 'cutting it out' when someone decides to hate on your religion on a forum dedicated to keyboards. I wouldn't do it to anyone else...

infodroid

12 Jul 2017, 22:36

Mr.Nobody:

European countries surely face new challenges from refugee crisis. But the video that you cite is not a useful or informative account of the actual problem, and does not even discuss any solutions that are being proposed.

If your point is simply that the European refugee crisis is "blowback" or "bad karma" from interference in foreign nations, that is neither here nor there, as it is a dubious conclusion that ignores the complexity of the situation.

For one thing, most of the European countries affected by the refugee crisis have not participated in the foreign interventions of recent decades. Instead of struggling with a bad conscience, these countries are busy coming to terms with the price of European integration.

Also, the policy of many European nations has been to welcome greater working-age immigration due to the well-documented European demographic crisis: an aging population with increased life expectancy, and declining fertility rate below replacement levels.

A more controversial idea is whether big business are benefiting from the downward pressure on wages at the expense of working class living standards, due to the influx of new poor and unskilled migrants. Although the evidence here has been inconclusive as far as I can tell.

As for problems with social integration. This is not a new phenomenon in Europe as it goes back many centuries, at least to colonial times, if not earlier. But such problems are not "blowback" or "bad karma". Everybody knows integration is not easy, and takes time.

It is up to each country to decide how best to integrate migrants into their society. And some countries will do a better job of this than others.

If you want to discuss intelligently about current affairs then you should at least be well-informed on them. But your comments here and elsewhere reveal a fascination with conspiracy theories, or at least an inability to separate fact from opinion, politics from propaganda. I suggest that you stop relying on YouTubes videos for information on world affairs, as they are often poor quality.

Mr.Nobody

13 Jul 2017, 04:17

vivalarevolución wrote: It seems that pharmaceutical companies are making some inroads in China, because Mr Nobody clearly goes on and off his meds at times. Maybe I should invest.
Invest in US. first, the GMO-food-eating, obese and diabetic American people need meds more than I do.
wobbled wrote: You have difficulty understanding yourself. I pointed out your mistake and now you're just making yourself look even more stupid as you can't back up what you said and you have literally contradicted one of your main points in the OP.

It's obviously the other way around, anyone reviews the posts under this thread will know or maybe you're living in a world of self-deception where you always win. You look progressively pathetic to me, you'd rather I were an anti-Muslim than admitting you misunderstood the thread from the very beginning because of you didn't watch the vid and judge me by the title of the thread. After I pointed it out, you hated me more for the embarrassment.

Mr.Nobody

13 Jul 2017, 04:32

@KBDFR
It reduces my time on DT by nearly 15%. Does this make the slow motion less slower or what, I still don't get how it affects my point, oh, I forget, you habitually if not deliberately miss the point of Mr.nobody, typical KBDFR thing and it's funny to see you use the word "nearly" even you are tired of being the "everything-must-be-precise-to-the-4-decimal -digits guy"

Thank you for providing the statistics to me. Is it a crime including videos in my threads? I have images in almost all my threads as well, is this a crime too? I have a lot of time coz I don't need to work for others, is this okay with you? And one thread per week isn't quite frequent is it? It seems you have nothing else to do other than following me and pick on me in my threads, I said this many times in many of my threads...it seems you've been gaining some sort of twisted satisfaction by doing this "cyber stalking" thing, well be my guest if it makes you feel good. I'm get used to your showup in my thread, whithout you I feel lonely, you were Mrs.Trump to me if I were President Trump. Darling, come and give me a... :lol:

Mr.Nobody

13 Jul 2017, 04:47

Agree, people accuse me of trolling, if trolling was my intention I would pick a site with larger audience and make the trolling easier.

@Halvar and chuckdee
Today is 13th July, I am still watching Youtube videos, if Youtube is a global site, obviously the deadline thing is a hoax or maybe the news is a hoax and fake, so no need to worry, do you feel disappointed somehow? :lol:

@wobbled
In the off-topic subsection, how many times this has to be pointed out? And again, no one hates your religion, are you paranoid or something?

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

13 Jul 2017, 04:51

Some trolls are so good they don't even realize they are a troll.

Mr.Nobody

13 Jul 2017, 04:54

@infodroid
Your post is of the highest quality under this thread by now.
Here is a concise video which is good enough to provide some context.BTW I like this channel very much.
No one is absolutely good at differentiating facts from opinions or politics from propaganda. I am "brainwashed" as much as anybody else.

Mr.Nobody

13 Jul 2017, 05:03

vivalarevolución wrote: Some trolls are so good they don't even realize they are a troll.
Excellent grammar...Now I am glad I learned the English language by myself.

wobbled

13 Jul 2017, 09:37

Mr.Nobody wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote: It seems that pharmaceutical companies are making some inroads in China, because Mr Nobody clearly goes on and off his meds at times. Maybe I should invest.
Invest in US. first, the GMO-food-eating, obese and diabetic American people need meds more than I do.
wobbled wrote: You have difficulty understanding yourself. I pointed out your mistake and now you're just making yourself look even more stupid as you can't back up what you said and you have literally contradicted one of your main points in the OP.

It's obviously the other way around, anyone reviews the posts under this thread will know or maybe you're living in a world of self-deception where you always win. You look progressively pathetic to me, you'd rather I were an anti-Muslim than admitting you misunderstood the thread from the very beginning because of you didn't watch the vid and judge me by the title of the thread. After I pointed it out, you hated me more for the embarrassment.
You're the one that contradicted yourself, everyone can see that quite clearly.

Scottex

13 Jul 2017, 13:32

Mr.Nobody wrote: @infodroid
Your post is of the highest quality under this thread by now.
Here is a concise video which is good enough to provide some context.BTW I like this channel very much.
No one is absolutely good at differentiating facts from opinions or politics from propaganda. I am "brainwashed" as much as anybody else.
Birthrates are low so take in refugees :roll:

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

13 Jul 2017, 14:39

Mr.Nobody wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote: Some trolls are so good they don't even realize they are a troll.
Excellent grammar...Now I am glad I learned the English language by myself.
Just keep them hits coming!

Mr.Nobody

15 Jul 2017, 02:10

@vivalarevolución
Humor is always a good thing.

MrDuul

21 Jul 2017, 23:38

They also love throwing acid in peoples faces.

What cowards.

Return to “Off-topic”