The Muslim Invasion Of Europe 2017

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 02:29

This is disturbing even to me an Asian outsider... Those people's motherlands get ruined and they themselves have become refugees, now they come to your countries to ruin your lives. It seems the whole oversea wars thing backfires in a terrible manner.

Findecanor

12 Jul 2017, 02:59

Far-right racist propaganda ...

taylorswiftttttt

12 Jul 2017, 03:02

Great topic for a keyboard forum

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

12 Jul 2017, 03:54

The Russian trolls are at least creative and entertaining. But the Chinese trolls just get annoying after awhile.

Mr. Nobody, are familiar with Reddit? That might be a better venue for trolling the Westerners on the Internet.

chuckdee

12 Jul 2017, 04:42

If we could get the members of DT to ignore these threads, he'd tire of getting no response, I think.

j0d1

12 Jul 2017, 04:49

1. Click on Mr. Nobody username to get to his profile.
2. Add foe.
3. Yes.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 09:47

Findecanor wrote: Far-right racist propaganda ...
I know only a little from this video, maybe it's distorted as well...
[youtube]https://youtu.be/XcjcpKY0hpo[/youtube]
taylorswiftttttt wrote: Great topic for a keyboard forum
If we can have a thread about food on DT we surely can have a thread about international politics, as long as they're in off-topic section.
vivalarevolución wrote: The Russian trolls are at least creative and entertaining. But the Chinese trolls just get annoying after awhile.
Yeah progressively annoying, especially after the Tibet Issue can't be used to attack Chinese anymore :lol:
chuckdee wrote: If we could get the members of DT to ignore these threads, he'd tire of getting no response, I think.
Yes, you can do that, but you can't keep buying things made in China and at the same time keep ignoring what the Chinese people want to say, what you think we are, a vending machine? BTW, the U.S.Government and media are owned by Jews, Jewish people are the real puppet-masters behind the scene, so what's on the mind of the Jews matters much not what's on the mind of Americans, after all it's Jewish people who control what ordinary American citizens think.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 09:59

I'm a Muslim and I've lived in England all my life, as have my parents (I'm a convert) so forgive me if I 'invaded' just because my beliefs differ from yours. And believe it or not Mr.Nobody, we're not all extreme. If we were, you'd have 1 billion mean motherfuckers after you. Someone ban this idiot already.

Slom

12 Jul 2017, 10:24

Sorry guys, could not find a appropriate english translation of the form.

---

Die nachstehend eindeutig identifizierte Lebensform

Name : Nobody______________
Vorname : Mr._________________
Geburtsdatum : leider____
Geburtsort : irgendwo____________
Personalausweisnummer: egal________________

ist hiermit für den Zeitraum von

[_] 6 Monaten
[_] 12 Monaten
[_] 24 Monaten
[x] unbefristet

davon befreit, etwas zu merken, d.h. wesentliche
Verhaltensänderungen bei der Interaktion mit denkenden Wesen zu
zeigen. Die Einstufung der o.a. Person nach dem amtlichen Index
für Merkbefreiungen liegt bei dem Äquivalent von

[_] einem Mensaessen vom Vortag
[_] drei Hartkeksen in löslichem Kaffee
[_] einer Kiste Schwarzbrot in Dosen
[x] einem Quadratmeterstück Torfmoos während einer
sechswöchigen Sommerdürre
[_] einem Container erodiertem Sandstein (Streusandqualität)

Die ausgesprochene Merkbefreiung erlischt mit dem Ablauf des

[_] __.__.19__
[_] __.__.20__
[x] der vollständigen Erosion der körperlichen
Bestandteile der o.a. Lebensform

und gilt, sofern die o.a. Lebensform durch das nachstehende
Kennzeichen als merkbefreit zu identifizieren ist:

[_] eine rote Plastiknase
[_] olives Stoffstück mit weissem Rand, auf der Schulter
zu tragen
[x] die Lebensform ist durch den Gesichtsausdruck
zweifelsfrei als unbefristet merkbefreit zu erkennen.

Die o.a. Lebensform ist durch den Erwerb dieses Merkbefreiungsscheins
automatisch für die folgenden Tätigkeiten qualifiziert:

[_] Markierungshütchen bei Abmarkierungsarbeiten auf
Bundesautobahnen
[_] Garderobenständer und Regenschirmständer in
Restaurants bis zu, aber nicht eingeschlossen, 3 Sterne
[_] Regelstab in Schwerwasserreaktoren
[_] Markierungsstab für das Fahrwasser im Nationalpark
Wattenmeer
[x] Landschaftsmerkmal/Orientierungshilfe in der Wüste
Gobi

Die Merkbefreiung für die o.a. Lebensform wurde in einem
öffentlichen Merkbefreiungsverfahren ausgesprochen und ist nach
Ablauf der Einspruchsfrist von 17 Sekunden rechtskräftig.

Datum Unterschrift Dienstsiegel

Stirnabdruck des Merkbefreiten

Diese Merkfreiung wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist deswegen
nicht unterschrieben.

Scottex

12 Jul 2017, 11:42

Why are people so butthurt because of this guy?
It is a thread about off-topic stuff so it's correctly posted inside the forum's subsection.
If you don't want to discuss it don't answer

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 11:45

wobbled wrote: I'm a Muslim and I've lived in England all my life, as have my parents (I'm a convert) so forgive me if I 'invaded' just because my beliefs differ from yours. And believe it or not Mr.Nobody, we're not all extreme. If we were, you'd have 1 billion mean motherfuckers after you. Someone ban this idiot already.
Well, you misread me, I am not against Muslims, I'm against those who made Muslims refugees. Those Muslims in the video had their own countries, religion, customs, culture and history, if the westerners knew better and left them alone...these people wouldn't leave their home and flood into Europe. There is an old Chinese saying: You don't mess with fire, you don't get burnt by fire.

Ban me for what? Where is the free speech thing you are so proud of? And dare you call me an idiot again, I will curse the hell out of you moron.

@Scottex
Thanks, for fairness.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 12:05

I did not misread you, you've just made a thread stating Muslims are invading the west which is simply not true. Those that are fleeing simply have no choice due to the state of their own countries. Granted some of those don't mix well into western societies but the majority of them - those who don't appear on the news daily, are completely harmless and they in no way ruin our lifes.
I've suggested banning you because you are quite clearly a little troll that very few people care for and you've been banned before in the past.

Idiot.
Last edited by wobbled on 13 Jul 2017, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 12:22

@wobbled
"The Muslim Invasion Of Europe 2017" is the original title of the video on Youtube(it's on the left upper corner of the video all the time, are you blind not to notice it and think it's my invention? Even morons have eyes... I am a sympathizer of muslim refugees who lost their peaceful lives and are forced to leave their own countries. Yes, I got banned before and for what reason again? It's not a shame on me, I regard it as a honor, glad you mentioned it, I hope it could be mentioned more, so people get reminded from time to time of Double Standard and Hypocrisy of some DTers.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 12:39

Mr.Nobody wrote: @wobbled
"The Muslim Invasion Of Europe 2017" is the original title of the video on Youtube(it's on the left upper corner of the video all the time, are you blind not to notice it and think it's my invention? Even morons have eyes... I am a sympathizer of muslim refugees who lost their peaceful lives and are forced to leave their own countries. Yes, I got banned before and for what reason again? It's not a shame on me, I regard it as a honor, glad you mentioned it, I hope it could be mentioned more, so people get reminded from time to time of Double Standard and Hypocrisy of some DTers.
I refused to even click on it after seeing the ridiculous title of your thread. How can you be a sympathizer of refugees when you claim they come to the west and ruin our lifes? Seems to me like I'm not the only person tired of your idiotic bullshit.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 12:59

wobbled wrote:
I refused to even click on it after seeing the ridiculous title of your thread. How can you be a sympathizer of refugees when you claim they come to the west and ruin our lifes? Seems to me like I'm not the only person tired of your idiotic bullshit.
@wobbled

So you got offended and left an adverse comment(like call it idiotic bullshit) without even checking the content of the thread, WOW, that's really a mature and responsible way of doing things. If you are so averse to Mr.Nobody's threads and don't even bother to actually check the contents of them, then why click into this thread in the first place? Is it true that you just can't help to say something bad against Mr.nobody to show your contempt every time you see "Mr.nobody" is the OP of a thread? It looks like some kind of OCD to me, and I refuse to waste my time on you from now on.

Norman_

12 Jul 2017, 13:05

Scottex wrote: Why are people so butthurt because of this guy?
It is a thread about off-topic stuff so it's correctly posted inside the forum's subsection.
Because it shows up in top topics.

I just want to read about keyboards and this asshole shows up with pictures of dead bodies and propaganda

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 13:13

Norman_ wrote:

I just want to read about keyboards and this asshole shows up with pictures of dead bodies and propaganda
If you only want to read about keyboards, please stick to the "keyboard subsection", and stop being an asshole in my thread which is posted in the OFF-TOPIC section.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 13:15

Mr.Nobody wrote:
Norman_ wrote:

If you only want to read about keyboards, please stick to the "keyboard subsection", and stop being an asshole in my thread which is posted in the OFF-TOPIC section.
We're not changing the way we browse deskthority just because you're an idiotic piece of shit.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 13:32

We're not changing the way we browse deskthority just because you're an idiotic piece of shit.
It seems personal assault is the only thing you can do and care to do...see there is an "ass" the in word "assault"
And I won't give up my right of posting in the right place just because some biased arrogant moronic OCDs don't like ME, yes I said ME, not my threads, because you don't actually read them before you leave your comments, which makes your words worthless. And it's always entertaining to me to see you embarrassing yourself in this manner.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 13:36

Mr.Nobody wrote:
It seems personal assault is the only thing you can do and care to do...see there is an "ass" the in word "assault"
And I won't give up my right of posting in the right place just because some biased arrogant moronic OCDs don't like ME, yes I said ME, not my threads, because you don't actually read them before you leave your comments, which makes your words worthless. And it's always entertaining to me to see you embarrassing yourself in this manner.
You're the one attacking Muslims stating we are ruining western lifes. Why don't you find a different forum to post in, this place is for bloody input devices. Not your ridiculous topics. It was entertaining for me to see you get banned the first time, fingers crossed it happens again and this time for good.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Jul 2017, 13:46

Mr.Nobody wrote: […] Ban me for what? Where is the free speech thing you are so proud of? And dare you call me an idiot again, I will curse the hell out of you moron. […]
Well, aren’t you " incit[ing] a bitter debate which [degenerates] into personal insults against eachother", and thus "inducing unneccessary trouble to the site"?

Just to remind you, those were the very terms you used to justify censorship in China:
Mr.Nobody wrote:
seebart wrote: I wonder what what would happen if I called an established Chinese company all these phrases [] in a chinese online community […]
It might be screened out automatically due to keywords cencoring, otherwise your comment might be deleted buy moderator manually for fear of inducing unneccessary trouble to the site. Otherwise you might incite a bitter debate which will degenerate into personal insults against eachother eventually. […]
So I have to ask seebart’s question again: what would happen if you were attacking Chinese politics on a Chinese site the exact same way you are attacking Western politics on this site?

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 13:49

@wobbled
How come a sympathizer of Muslims attacks Muslims? Distort my intention into whatever you want, that's exactly why you clicked into my thread in the first place, isn't it? That's why you believe it's not even necessary to check the content before leaving comments right? Your interests of personal assault is so obvious. Then why don't you find another forum to leave your worthless provocative comments?What you think this is your forum, then why I don't see the sign written " owned by Wobbled" I might get banned again if you were the Mod, but that'd only show how weak you are again like the last time, and you asked for it out of some sort of cheapness of personality.

Nuum

12 Jul 2017, 13:58

Mr.Nobody wrote: [..] now they come to your countries to ruin your lives. [...]
How come that a self-proclaimed sympathizer of Muslims writes something like this?
If only you yourself could have the dignity to oversee wobbled personal attacks and answer this question, which he asked you twice now...
Have you experienced the supposed problems we have here with refugees yourself or are you just believing some random Youtube video? Not saying that there aren't any, but they are far from what is displayed in that video.

Maybe try come up with more than two sentences for the OP of such a complex topic instead of just posting a video, so people understand your opinion better and don't misunderstand you that easily. :roll:

Well, at least you have improved your "thread title-ing skills"...
Last edited by Nuum on 12 Jul 2017, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 14:01

How come a sympathizer of Muslims attacks Muslims? Distort my intention into whatever you want, that's exactly why you clicked into my thread in the first place, isn't it? That's why you believe it's not even necessary to check the content before leaving comments right? Your interests of personal assault is so obvious. Then why don't you find another forum to leave your worthless provocative comments?What you think this is your forum, then why I don't see the sign written " owned by Wobbled" I might get banned again if you were the Mod, but that'd only show how weak you are again like the last time, and you asked for it out of some sort of cheapness of personality.
No, answer my question.

You stated you sympathized with Muslims that lose their home, yet in the original post you state these same Muslims ruin western lifes. So I ask you again, how can you be a sympathizer yet hate them fleeing to safety at the same time?

Honestly I've never been tempted to contribute to your idiotic threads before but it's different when you decide to start attacking my religion and people that genuinely fear for their lifes and escape to Europe. Yes I am aware that extremists have posed as refugees to get to the west but that does not make Muslims and refugees as a whole a danger to our lifes.

Go post your crap on 4chan, this is and always will be a mechanical keyboard forum. No I do not own it, but I don't want to see it go to shit with threads like this and the majority of the other ones you have created. I did attack you by insulting you, but what do you expect when you start insulting things that are important to me.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 14:04

@kbdfr
So if some mob punches you in the face and claims that you incited him to do so,what will you say? If some criminal robs you when you are stepping out of your car and claims that your car looks expensive which is inviting him to do so, what you say? I call it "the logic of mob"

But glad to see the good old KBDFR joins the scene again like before. :D

To be fair, the comparable scenario should be a westerner posting some of his opinions(call it attacks if you want to) about Chinese politics on a Chiense forum, honestly, I don't know what would happen, because I am not a westerner, I can't do the experiment for you, you need to figure it out yourself I guess.

wobbled

12 Jul 2017, 14:10

Once again he avoids the question because he has contradicted himself like a moron.

Slom

12 Jul 2017, 14:18

Guys, this is a Troll. He is not interested in answering your question.

<*////><

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Jul 2017, 14:22

As a matter of fact, his thread openings are mostly simply triggered by a video he's seen on Youtube.
Bottom line: put anything on Youtube, he'll bite.

Reminds me of Trump tweeting about stuff he's seen on TV :mrgreen:

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

12 Jul 2017, 14:23

I literally just click on these threads to be entertained by the absolute nonsense.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jul 2017, 14:32

@Wobbled
If by any chance you've noticed that I posted another thread prior to this one several days before, the one titled "If it's a joke it's gone too far" you wouldn't have misunderstood me and accused me of being anti-Muslim at all.

The misunderstanding maybe because you didn't watch the vid before you left the comment and lost the context, If you'd watched the vid, the odds are you'd have been accusing me of attacking Europeans and think about me as a some sort of anti-European villain.

edit:
I'm typing... it takes time to reply all of you...

Return to “Off-topic”