Deskthority Secret Santa 2017

faxe
5711 4 life

08 Jan 2018, 08:13

All good, got the package, no customs duties to be paid. Will report on contents tonight!

Compgeke

09 Jan 2018, 01:39

Finally back from a trip and got around to checking on who's posted and stuff. List at the bottom of this post.

I've PM'd both senders and receivers of packages not yet received to ask "Hey, you got any updates?" or "Yo, forgot to post?". Hopefully we'll get some updates here and not have to resort to Plan B Santa.

Nothing Received (as of yet):
Nuum
flowerlandfilms (Got tracking, it's just on the slow boat).
gogusrl
Compgeke
7bit

Received:
Everyone not previously listed.

Nuum

13 Jan 2018, 15:19

Still nothing on my end. :cry:
Have you heard back from the remaining Santas, compgeke?

Compgeke

13 Jan 2018, 20:13

Unfortunately not. I'm hoping it's just a case of people on vacation or something as some of the "I haven't gotten anything" people are the senders of another "I haven't gotten anything".

gogusrl

31 Jan 2018, 17:35

Any updates ?

Nuum

31 Jan 2018, 21:57

Not from my end. :|

kbdfr
The Tiproman

09 Feb 2018, 13:13

09 Jan 2018, 01:39 - Compgeke wrote: Finally back from a trip and got around to checking on who's posted and stuff. List at the bottom of this post.

I've PM'd both senders and receivers of packages not yet received to ask "Hey, you got any updates?" or "Yo, forgot to post?". Hopefully we'll get some updates here and not have to resort to Plan B Santa.

Nothing Received (as of yet):
Nuum
flowerlandfilms (Got tracking, it's just on the slow boat).
gogusrl
Compgeke
7bit

Received:
Everyone not previously listed.
One month later: any updates?

gogusrl

09 Feb 2018, 13:16

haven't gotten anything

Nuum

11 Feb 2018, 17:16

Me neither. Other things shipped after Christmas meanwhile passed through customs, so I don't think my package would be stuck in customs still.

__red__

11 Feb 2018, 17:48

Man, and I felt bad for mine arriving just after Christmas.

Paging @compgeke to customer service... How are we looking? Is there anyone we need to beat with a lead pipe yet?

Is it time for Plan B?

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

11 Feb 2018, 19:49

Have all users on the list confirmed that they got nothing?

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

11 Feb 2018, 20:58

My package looks like it has been lost. No tracking updates since the 18th of December. Thank you USPS, atleast they are consistent about fucking up.

__red__

12 Feb 2018, 14:12

mike52787 wrote: My package looks like it has been lost. No tracking updates since the 18th of December. Thank you USPS, atleast they are consistent about fucking up.
Oh BOO!! :-(

Have you spoken to them yet?

Return to “Off-topic”