Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

15 May 2018, 20:31

Last edited by Blaise170 on 15 May 2018, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.

wobbled

15 May 2018, 20:32

Why this tool wasn't banned in the first place is beyond me. DT lacking in moderation as per usual.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

15 May 2018, 20:35

Last edited by Blaise170 on 15 May 2018, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

Iggy

15 May 2018, 20:35

The trademark of a digital tumor; it spreads itself without control or restraint, forever and ever until fully eradicated.
Last edited by Iggy on 15 May 2018, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

depletedvespene

15 May 2018, 20:36

There were, indeed, two separate occasions where he should have been banned, before the stuff he did today. At least he won't be a pest anymore (I assume that the mods won't be forgiving if he should pull the same shenanigans with a new account).

Myoth

15 May 2018, 20:37

Oh well, it was entertaining for a while at least.

EDIT :

this will be remembered as a classic without a doubt :D
keproj wrote: Are you fucking serious ?

You come here, you critic my keyboard and someone come here to promote his fucking keyboard.

AND YOU SUCKING HIS DICK AND SWALLOWS EVERYTHING, FUCK YOU ALL BITCH !
I SPIT ON YOU AND SHIT ON YOUR LITTLE FACE, MOTHERFUCKER HYPOCRITE I WILL KILL YOU FUCKER

FUCKING FORUM, YOU ARE ALL FUCKER
Last edited by Myoth on 15 May 2018, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 May 2018, 20:40

wobbled wrote: Why this tool wasn't banned in the first place is beyond me. DT lacking in moderation as per usual.
this is really the last straw. it is impossible to ban a troll. if they really want they can keep coming, changing proxy, email, username. Which is what this guy is doing. You don't even know because the moderation happens behind your back and the fact that you don't see it, means that it works.

I asked you guys to ignore him, the problem would have solved by itself. but no. everybody had to say the last word. everybody had to add something. everybody thinks he/she is so smart.

now thanks to you I'll have to keep checking the user registrations for god knows how long until the idiot finally gives up. This very same thread by Blaise170 is a provocation that won't do any good.

so thank you, thanks to all of you for the lack of common sense.

codemonkeymike

15 May 2018, 20:42

Came here to say I agree with everything matt3o is saying.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

15 May 2018, 20:42

Well since they won't remove it I'll just remove myself. See ya DT.
Last edited by Blaise170 on 15 May 2018, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

codemonkeymike

15 May 2018, 20:43

removed post as it no longer has context
Last edited by codemonkeymike on 16 May 2018, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.

wobbled

15 May 2018, 20:46

matt3o wrote:
wobbled wrote: Why this tool wasn't banned in the first place is beyond me. DT lacking in moderation as per usual.
this is really the last straw. it is impossible to ban a troll. if they really want they can keep coming, changing proxy, email, username. Which is what this guy is doing. You don't even know because the moderation happens behind your back and the fact that you don't see it, means that it works.

I asked you guys to ignore him, the problem would have solved by itself. but no. everybody had to say the last word. everybody had to add something. everybody thinks he/she is so smart.

now thanks to you I'll have to keep checking the user registrations for god knows how long until the idiot finally gives up. This very same thread by Blaise170 is a provocation that won't do any good.

so thank you, thanks to all of you for the lack of common sense.
A lot of us did ignore the original thread, that doesn't stop idiots like him that are so hell bent on destroying a forum just because he feels we gave him a hard time.
Blocking IP ranges commonly used by VPN's would be a great way to keep people like that from coming back, other forums and image boards have this in place already. It would make your job easier if we introduced it.

depletedvespene

15 May 2018, 20:56

Serious question — not to be answered now, but to be thought over for a few days: reddit and other forums have the "shadowbanning" mechanism. Does DT's underlying forum software have this capability?

(I would have killed to have that feature back on my Usenet days)

codemonkeymike

15 May 2018, 20:59

depletedvespene wrote: Serious question — not to be answered now, but to be thought over for a few days: reddit and other forums have the "shadowbanning" mechanism. Does DT's underlying forum software have this capability?

(I would have killed to have that feature back on my Usenet days)
We use PHPBB AFAIK, and I don't believe it has shadow banning built in.

webwit
Wild Duck

15 May 2018, 21:53

Shadow banning is an amoral and cowardly pest, please put me to sleep if we ever resort to that kind of censorship.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

15 May 2018, 22:45

What a joyful individual.

Return to “Off-topic”