What was this thread about again?
Troll Psychology

chuckdee

27 Jul 2018, 05:23

fohat wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote:
What was this thread about again?
Troll Psychology
It worked. He hasn't posted since we started this.

Just for equity...

andrewjoy

27 Jul 2018, 12:21

So trying to have a decent discussion stops the trolls

Who would have guessed

chuckdee

27 Jul 2018, 15:29

andrewjoy wrote: So trying to have a decent discussion stops the trolls

Who would have guessed
Is that something that would work in real life? :lol:

vometia
irritant

27 Jul 2018, 17:50

chuckdee wrote: Is that something that would work in real life? :lol:
I'd say that generally speaking it does: some are more determinedly disruptive than others but it seems most tend to slink off when actual discussion ensues.

Mr.Nobody

28 Jul 2018, 03:05

@vivalarevolución
If the USA is such a star-spangled awesome then why those big corporations like GM (and recently Tesla) all rush to China it seems GMO food and heavy taxiation is rather enjoyable to you, then stay where you are and enjoy before your entire counry turns into Detroit.

But I do agree you on one thing:Trump indeed did us a great favor by estranging all the US's Allies, which helps shorten the process of establishing the Chinese version of New World Order. Thank you for having such an idiotic President in the Oval office and your Democracy is awesome :lol:

We have 640+ cities like this
Spoiler:
more than rednecks can count, and they are all linked by this
Spoiler:
and protected by this
Spoiler:
Your allegation that an American desert is better than China is simply untrue for any one with a single gram of sanity.

@chuckdee
When I clicked in, holly, 3 more pages of offtopic talking about whatever...it seems your effort to stop people talking about whatever is fruitless :lol:

@all of you
People are really strange...

People over there firmly believe they have all the freedom of the world and Chinese are all living in poverty oppression and inequality.You're so sold to nominal illutional stuff and so deprived of the tangible.How can anyone have freedom when he's running out of money and has no future? I know you don't need vpn to access forein sites, then how come you're still so ignorant about what's really happening in the world? By the way, when a cyber war is going on, keep the cyber borders wide open isn't a good strategy, the result of the US. election can prove this.

No offence to religious people but I need to bring this up to illustrate:
Although Catholicism has done shit like Inquisitions and mass persecution for many times in history, still (even nowadays ) many Europeans join the church and worship those Priests dressed in ridiculously melodramatic fashion. Although people know the churches are corrupt and awashed with Paedophiles and faggots, still they send their kids to those churches.Somehow, such a out-of-place system stands.

At the same time people over there keep wondering why Chinese people support the CCP. I tell you why. Because CCP isn't even half as evil or absurd in comparison with what's happening over there, on the contrary, at least the CCP has being exploring and building up a whole new system working better than yours for the 1.3 billion people, it's not a perfect model, but it's unique, it has advantages of both systems(Capitalism and Communism) and it avoids drawbacks from both as well,just like a hybrid car. You can keep your gas car and believe it's the best in the world, although in reality, it only WAS the best of the..... OLD WORLD.

When an iPhone user finds out that an Android phone not only works but works even better and the price is only half, he loses all sense of superiority and feels stupid.What will he do next? Rationalize himself of course. However, in the Reality vs. Vanity game, Reality always wins. I hope you get the analogy.

PS:
Glad to know I've just updated to a paid crazy Russian troll.and I quote your words back to you guys coz obvisouly it applies to you more than it does to me."The propaganda has worked well on you."

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

28 Jul 2018, 03:16

All of America's allies know that Trump et al. are a bunch of buffoons. Next election cycle will be far different. Get over yourself. Also your tirade about Catholicism is both irrelevant and comical.

P.S. Tesla is manufacturing in China for several big reasons but namely Tesla can pay their workers far less for more work. If it's okay to be paid pennies for hard labor, well...

fohat
Elder Messenger

28 Jul 2018, 04:15

Mr.Nobody wrote:
Thank you for having such an idiotic President in the Oval office

when a cyber war is going on, keep the cyber borders wide open isn't a good strategy, the result of the US. election can prove this.

"The propaganda has worked well on you."
Absolute truth, like it or not.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

28 Jul 2018, 19:21

Lol. Tl;dr. Relax, bro. We're here to have fun. I don't care for a pissing contest.

Mr.Nobody wrote: @vivalarevolución
If the USA is such a star-spangled awesome then why those big corporations like GM (and recently Tesla) all rush to China it seems GMO food and heavy taxiation is rather enjoyable to you, then stay where you are and enjoy before your entire counry turns into Detroit.

But I do agree you on one thing:Trump indeed did us a great favor by estranging all the US's Allies, which helps shorten the process of establishing the Chinese version of New World Order. Thank you for having such an idiotic President in the Oval office and your Democracy is awesome :lol:

We have 640+ cities like this
Spoiler:
more than rednecks can count, and they are all linked by this
Spoiler:
and protected by this
Spoiler:
Your allegation that an American desert is better than China is simply untrue for any one with a single gram of sanity.

@chuckdee
When I clicked in, holly, 3 more pages of offtopic talking about whatever...it seems your effort to stop people talking about whatever is fruitless :lol:

@all of you
People are really strange...

People over there firmly believe they have all the freedom of the world and Chinese are all living in poverty oppression and inequality.You're so sold to nominal illutional stuff and so deprived of the tangible.How can anyone have freedom when he's running out of money and has no future? I know you don't need vpn to access forein sites, then how come you're still so ignorant about what's really happening in the world? By the way, when a cyber war is going on, keep the cyber borders wide open isn't a good strategy, the result of the US. election can prove this.

No offence to religious people but I need to bring this up to illustrate:
Although Catholicism has done shit like Inquisitions and mass persecution for many times in history, still (even nowadays ) many Europeans join the church and worship those Priests dressed in ridiculously melodramatic fashion. Although people know the churches are corrupt and awashed with Paedophiles and faggots, still they send their kids to those churches.Somehow, such a out-of-place system stands.

At the same time people over there keep wondering why Chinese people support the CCP. I tell you why. Because CCP isn't even half as evil or absurd in comparison with what's happening over there, on the contrary, at least the CCP has being exploring and building up a whole new system working better than yours for the 1.3 billion people, it's not a perfect model, but it's unique, it has advantages of both systems(Capitalism and Communism) and it avoids drawbacks from both as well,just like a hybrid car. You can keep your gas car and believe it's the best in the world, although in reality, it only WAS the best of the..... OLD WORLD.

When an iPhone user finds out that an Android phone not only works but works even better and the price is only half, he loses all sense of superiority and feels stupid.What will he do next? Rationalize himself of course. However, in the Reality vs. Vanity game, Reality always wins. I hope you get the analogy.

PS:
Glad to know I've just updated to a paid crazy Russian troll.and I quote your words back to you guys coz obvisouly it applies to you more than it does to me."The propaganda has worked well on you."
Last edited by vivalarevolución on 28 Jul 2018, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

Compgeke

28 Jul 2018, 19:24

Blaise170 wrote: P.S. Tesla is manufacturing in China for several big reasons but namely Tesla can pay their workers far less for more work. If it's okay to be paid pennies for hard labor, well...
Bingo. Same reason the majority of stuff is made in China. It's not that we just love China so much, we can just get away with screwing people over easier. Who needs those pesky American labor laws and environmental regulations?

China's slowly working at getting that improved from what I've read about but it's not all there yet. Similar to the US having gone through its early modern stages. Start out with a free for all, then people start fighting for better conditions and safety and so on.

Over the next hundred years or so we end up with stuff like California with mandatory 30 minute break every 5 hours. Organizations like OSHA, as annoying as some of their stuff is, does help remove semi-common problems of the past. Required fall protection goes a long way to remove death from construction and emergency exit requirements (28" wide, unlocked door, etc) helps even more in the event a fire breaks out.

If/when China eventually gets to a similar state, everyone will move on to finding another country with more relaxed regulations once again.

chuckdee

28 Jul 2018, 21:24

Mr.Nobody wrote: @chuckdee

smh As with many of your replies, you don't read before you post, but make the most shit stirring reply that you can.

Mr.Nobody

29 Jul 2018, 02:52

Blaise170 wrote: All of America's allies know that Trump et al. are a bunch of buffoons. Next election cycle will be far different. Get over yourself. Also your tirade about Catholicism is both irrelevant and comical.

P.S. Tesla is manufacturing in China for several big reasons but namely Tesla can pay their workers far less for more work. If it's okay to be paid pennies for hard labor, well...
Tesla factories are completely automatic which is fxxking awesome by the way? The last thing they need is cheap labor man. So think again why they come to us.

@chuckdee
I read what's relavant to OP, as for shit from others, let it stir for itself.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

29 Jul 2018, 17:40

Mr.Nobody wrote:
Blaise170 wrote: All of America's allies know that Trump et al. are a bunch of buffoons. Next election cycle will be far different. Get over yourself. Also your tirade about Catholicism is both irrelevant and comical.

Tesla factories are completely automatic which is fxxking awesome by the way? The last thing they need is cheap labor man. So think again why they come to us.

@chuckdee
I read what's relavant to OP, as for shit from others, let it stir for itself.
Please, tell us why they come to you!

vometia
irritant

29 Jul 2018, 18:58

Normally I'm blissfully unaware of his posts, but given that it's been quoted I'm semi amused at the "I know you are but what am I?" retort to try to save face. Best way of saving face is to not create this sort of topic.

Mr.Nobody

11 Aug 2018, 01:30

@vivalarevolución
Simply because here is way better...imagine you had a billion-scale business to run, and you were a smart guy like Elon Musk, you would made the same decision.

@vometia
Do you usually talk in this way? "I don't want to join the conversation, I'm not interested, I don't care at all, blablabla, but here is what I think..." You don't have to do this,it will only make people know you've deep sense of inferiority.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

11 Aug 2018, 02:08

This is now a duck thread.

savantstrike

11 Aug 2018, 03:38

Blaise170 wrote:This is now a duck thread.

I had a pair of pet ducks when I was a kid. It almost made up for the membrane switches on my keyboard at the time.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

11 Aug 2018, 04:14

savantstrike wrote:
Blaise170 wrote:This is now a duck thread.

I had a pair of pet ducks when I was a kid. It almost made up for the membrane switches on my keyboard at the time.
Nice! Do you know what kind?

vometia
irritant

11 Aug 2018, 14:34

Blaise170 wrote: This is now a duck thread.
Is it bad form to already be thinking of them in terms of food? I can never remember how to cook duck and always need to look it up, but basically a few minutes frying while regularly scooping away the fat (and there's so much of it! Pity it doesn't make better roast spuds, but goose fat is yer thing there) and then a little while in a hot oven. Sometimes it's easier to just order tandoori duck from the local Indian.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

11 Aug 2018, 17:02

I've never had duck that I'm aware of, though I've had some other exotic meats like kangaroo and elk.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

12 Aug 2018, 04:21

Mr.Nobody wrote: @vivalarevolución
Simply because here is way better...imagine you had a billion-scale business to run, and you were a smart guy like Elon Musk, you would made the same decision.

@vometia
Do you usually talk in this way? "I don't want to join the conversation, I'm not interested, I don't care at all, blablabla, but here is what I think..." You don't have to do this,it will only make people know you've deep sense of inferiority.
Lol.

Anybody see the arrest of Goldberg from Mighty Ducks? Sometimes life hits you hard.

Compgeke

12 Aug 2018, 07:27

Why would I want to eat webwit though? Without him I'd have nowhere to lurk. I, for one, am not for eating our duck overlords.

vometia
irritant

12 Aug 2018, 14:03

Blaise170 wrote: I've never had duck that I'm aware of, though I've had some other exotic meats like kangaroo and elk.
I've had it a few times: the first few made me quite ill, I think it's important (for me, that is) that it's cooked in a way that drains off as much fat as possible. We recently had... erm, not kangaroo, possibly ostrich I think it was. Jury's out on the basis that "it's new and scary!" but I quite liked it.
vivalarevolución wrote: Lol.
Quite. Not sure if I'm meant to be offended, so I'll also go with lol.

Mr.Nobody

18 Aug 2018, 05:33

@vivalarevolución
I have no idea what you were talking about. Being vague won't make you look any better...

@vometia
I'm curious about your previous reply, how the contents make me lose face? Oh...Don't tell me you googled "what Chinese people are afraid of most?" and Google told you "Chinese people fear lose face most", and you came back to post that reply...Since you mentioned the "lose and safe face" stuff, I suddenly realized, maybe it's because my threads and posts make someone here lose a lot of face and they can't save it anyway so they turn their cheeks. What's the next move, bury heads like ostriches do? :lol:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

18 Aug 2018, 07:32

Back to topics:

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

18 Aug 2018, 15:26

Perhaps we will see some of the Ducks in the next World Cup?

chuckdee

18 Aug 2018, 16:29

vometia wrote:
Blaise170 wrote: I've never had duck that I'm aware of, though I've had some other exotic meats like kangaroo and elk.
I've had it a few times: the first few made me quite ill, I think it's important (for me, that is) that it's cooked in a way that drains off as much fat as possible. We recently had... erm, not kangaroo, possibly ostrich I think it was. Jury's out on the basis that "it's new and scary!" but I quite liked it.
I remember it being quite greasy when I had it - I guess that's the fat that you're talking about. It's funny how much ill-prepared first time ventures with food can put you off considering it.

@blaise170 - I'm sorry, I never can think of soccer for a team called the ducks. I always go here.

Mr.Nobody

20 Aug 2018, 03:02

Yeah football, obviously that's the solution. ;)

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

20 Aug 2018, 16:28

Mr.Nobody wrote: Yeah football, obviously that's the solution. ;)
I thought you were kidding but I guess ducks really do play football!

Return to “Off-topic”