Deskthority Secret Santa 2018

__red__

17 Dec 2018, 15:01

Posting to the picture thread now.

Nuum

17 Dec 2018, 19:03

My gift arrived today, will post pictures later this week. I think I know who it is from.
Thank you, Secret Santa!

AdrianMan

21 Dec 2018, 11:12

Got my gift just now :) It's going under the tree and will be opened in the morning on Christmas !

Thanks Santa :D

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

23 Dec 2018, 23:17

Nothing yet. I'm going to venture a guess that mine is coming in from across the pond. :ugeek:

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

24 Dec 2018, 19:29

I've jinxed it! The package arrived today.

I will open it tomorrow morning along with all the others. :D

Darkshado

24 Dec 2018, 21:29

Nothing yet here, I checked Canada Post's latest update on delays, domestic parcel service is officially back to normal time frames, inbound international has a backlog that should be caught up sometime in January.

madrobby

25 Dec 2018, 00:12

No sign yet! Patience is key...

wobbled

25 Dec 2018, 15:25

Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)

chuckdee

25 Dec 2018, 15:42

wobbled wrote: Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)
Get better soon :!:

madrobby

25 Dec 2018, 15:51

wobbled wrote: Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)

So you’re saying your lung membrane is inflamed? You should have gotten beamspring lungs!

j/k j/k hope you feel better soon!

AdrianMan

27 Dec 2018, 22:16

We want to see what Santa sent you ! :o

Pics plx !

abrahamstechnology

27 Dec 2018, 22:32

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'm patient.

ZedTheMan

27 Dec 2018, 22:37

Mine hasn't arrived yet either, though I was warned it wouldn't by Christmas.

Compgeke

06 Jan 2019, 17:23

Alright so here's the current status:
So far we have 9/14 received which ain't a terrible result for international shipping.

People who so far haven't received their packages (please let me know if you have!):
andrewjoy
ZedTheMan
Myoth
Darkshado
Wobbled

I'll start bugging senders in the upcoming days. I want to make sure those of you who haven't posted yet really haven't received anything before the harassment commences.

Myoth

06 Jan 2019, 17:27

Yup, didn't receive mine, the tracking number from the sender should be enough of a proof of sending. Plus you would be able to know where they are ;)

andrewjoy

07 Jan 2019, 18:24

I got mine!, for my shame i sent my one out super late , sorry to <name redacted> you will get it soon. Been stuck in the house all holiday season and i think it got me down a bit so never went out to send , but its on its way now. Hope it gets to you soon.

Darkshado

15 Jan 2019, 05:15

wobbled wrote:
Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)
Hope that pneumonia's been sorted out; care to post pics of your package on the photo thread?

By my count, only three recipients are still waiting for their packages:
Myoth
ZedTheMan
andrewjoy

ZedTheMan

16 Jan 2019, 01:30

Darkshado wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 05:15
wobbled wrote:
Hope that pneumonia's been sorted out; care to post pics of your package on the photo thread?

By my count, only three recipients are still waiting for their packages:
Myoth
ZedTheMan
andrewjoy

Actually based on the above post it's just me and Myoth left. I'm hopeful that I will receive mine and I hope the same for Myoth! It would be great if everyone got stuff this time around.

Return to “Off-topic”