Unpopular opinions thread

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Apr 2022, 07:04

Mr Luud wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 03:47
Unpopular opinion.

Yes Beam springs are worth $2,000+ dollars. sorry you can't afford it bruh just gotta save up and deal the price.

I see so much arguing about the price. yeah thats the price! what do you expect for a keyboard so rare and sought after jesus.
A good answer to that in another thread:
wobbled wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:19
I still wonder what is boosting the price of these beamsprings so much other than Chyros's overrating of them.
They're not exactly 'rare' as every single time I search for one of these boards, there is at least something on ebay. […]
Well, that at least seems to be an unpopular opinion and not just provocative chatter :lol:

zrrion

12 Apr 2022, 19:50

lol no keyboard is worth 2000+ unless it can cook a good meal for me and/or suck my dick.

Muirium
µ

12 Apr 2022, 21:30

Fembot with keyboard mount? 🤔

I wouldn’t pay a quarter of that, yet I have several worth four figures in the current market. Ain’t complaining. Just glad I got them back when they were µ price.

zrrion

12 Apr 2022, 22:53

don't see why it would need to be a fembot for either of the things I'm looking for at that price point. Gender is irrelevant so long as it's got the right layout

I too got a bunch of stuff before price creep positioned their cost above their quality. Would hate to buy blue alps in the current market only to get them and have their feel be way closer to white alps than their price difference would suggest

CaesarAZealad

12 Apr 2022, 23:06

zrrion wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 19:50
lol no keyboard is worth 2000+ unless it can cook a good meal for me and/or suck my dick.
I'd rather spend 2000+ on a keyboard, chef, and dick sucking robot than spend it all on one big keyboard that feeds you hog while you feed it your hog. Seems unsafe too.

Muirium
µ

12 Apr 2022, 23:50

You’re gonna get lousy meat processing gear if you split the budget that way though. Worth the risk with your sausage on the line? 🐖💗

CaesarAZealad

13 Apr 2022, 00:02

Muirium wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 23:50
You’re gonna get lousy meat processing gear if you split the budget that way though. Worth the risk with your sausage on the line? 🐖💗
I doubt that mashing them all together would give you higher quality results :P

Return to “Off-topic”