Keebswap - A Mechanical Keyboard Marketplace

keebswap

15 Apr 2021, 17:00

Hello all,

I've been in the mechanical keyboard community since around 2016. I quickly got into using a popular subreddit to buy mechanical keyboards and decided to create a centralized platform for buying/selling/trading due to the headaches of forum-based transactions.

Because of this, I created https://keebswap.com

I'm really just here for a shameless plug and I'd love to see the platform take off and fill the needs of users better than any other platform can. With that being said, feel free to give us a visit and check out our socials here: https://linktree.com/Keebswap

Thanks!

raoulduke-esq

15 Apr 2021, 17:39

Just had a look. Name checks out as there are indeed only "keebs" on that site.

Let us know if there will be a keyboardswap.com for all the full-size, non-MX, non-60%, non-RGB, non-"artisan", never posted on Reddit keyboards at decidedly un-scalper prices we're so fond of around here.

Ascaii
The Beard

Hello all,

I've been in the mechanical keyboard community since around 2011. I quickly joined a forum to show off, buy and sell mechanical keyboards and decided be one of the first members of a really neat, european keyboard forum.

Because of this, I joined deskthority.net

I'm really just here for a shameless plug and I'd love to see the platform take off and fill the needs of users better than any other platform can. With that being said, feel free to give us a visit and check out our marketplace here: viewforum.php?f=11

Thanks!

keebswap

15 Apr 2021, 17:44

Ascaii wrote:
Hello all,

I've been in the mechanical keyboard community since around 2011. I quickly joined a forum to show off, buy and sell mechanical keyboards and decided be one of the first members of a really neat, european keyboard forum.

Because of this, I joined deskthority.net

I'm really just here for a shameless plug and I'd love to see the platform take off and fill the needs of users better than any other platform can. With that being said, feel free to give us a visit and check out our marketplace here: viewforum.php?f=11

Thanks!
That's awesome! Deskthority is pretty neat. How was it being one of the first members? Has the community changed in a major way since then?

keebswap

15 Apr 2021, 17:45

raoulduke-esq wrote:
Just had a look. Name checks out as there are indeed only "keebs" on that site.

Let us know if there will be a keyboardswap.com for all the full-size, non-MX, non-60%, non-RGB, non-"artisan", never posted on Reddit keyboards at decidedly un-scalper prices we're so fond of around here.
All keyboards are welcome!

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2021, 17:52

Ascaii wrote:
Cool site! I really must check that Desk Totality out sometime. On my list, Ascii Guy!

Ascaii
The Beard

15 Apr 2021, 21:42

DT_cat.jpg
DT_cat.jpg (55.77 KiB) Viewed 9433 times

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

16 Apr 2021, 03:21

Where are the buckling springs

micmil

17 Apr 2021, 15:25

You're going to get a lot of cunty replies. Don't take it personally. Most here are a peculiar form of Luddite that hasn't taken a dump since 1993 so they're both irrelevant and full of shit. I mean, how fucking dare you use a shortened form of a word while also not fellating antiquated technology that has been completely outclassed by modern development?

Cool site. Always good to have a no-bullshit place to swap stuff.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

17 Apr 2021, 15:49

adhoc

30 May 2021, 15:13

micmil wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 15:25
Most here are a peculiar form of Luddite that hasn't taken a dump since 1993 so they're both irrelevant and full of shit.
You said that like it's a bad thing

ddrfraser1

30 May 2021, 16:12

Lol, I for one joyously wield the term 'keeb' and wear it as a badge knowing how much it irks the vintage vets. If you're gonna call it a keeb, you have to just accept the derision that goes with it - sort of the keyboard equivalent of saying 'moist' :lol:

Muirium
µ

30 May 2021, 16:16

"Keebs. Noice!"

Return to “Off-topic”