Wie bist du

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 Jan 2022, 07:13

This time Prostolet (post count: 3) asks the question and Neochem (also post count: 3) answers with a spam link.
The first two times it was the other way around:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26479
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26537

Muirium
µ

13 Jan 2022, 11:02

If only you were a mod, my friend. They'd both be gone!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

25 Jan 2022, 09:54

Well at least 7bit is still member of "THE TEAM"

WHERE'S MY MONEY!?!?!

Muirium
µ

25 Jan 2022, 11:26

Also: where's 7bit!??! (I hope he's alright.)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

25 Jan 2022, 11:27

He's probably burning in hell ... ?

He took off with literally tens of thousands of Roung-GB money. Probably the biggest scammer in the entire community to date.

Muirium
µ

25 Jan 2022, 11:32

He didn't strike me as that dodgy. He was like a friendlier, just-as-full-of-shit but downright nicer parallel to Ellipse. And he certainly shipped a metric fuck-ton of caps in his day.

I just hope he didn't drop off the radar the way Seebart did.

Muirium
µ

31 Jan 2022, 20:26

Update on 7bit: his last login was in May 2019. Ditto 7bot. His account registration email is also now invalid.

Was that the same time his whole ordering and inventory system was destroyed by DT’s tech transition disabling full content PM emails? (Think it happened a fair while earlier but unsure.)

TNT

01 Feb 2022, 09:23

Muirium wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 20:26
Update on 7bit: his last login was in May 2019. Ditto 7bot. His account registration email is also now invalid.

Was that the same time his whole ordering and inventory system was destroyed by DT’s tech transition disabling full content PM emails? (Think it happened a fair while earlier but unsure.)
Thanks for the update. You think he thought it too much of a hassle to adapt to that and just gave up?

Muirium
µ

01 Feb 2022, 09:32

I think it was a part of it. He had a system, and an apartment full of hundreds of thousands of caps! It all worked until it didn’t. I honestly don’t know what happened to him but it doesn’t sound good at all.

Madhias
BS TORPE

01 Feb 2022, 12:23

I really like to quote this one:
Muirium wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 11:32
He was like a friendlier, just-as-full-of-shit but downright nicer parallel to Ellipse.
I collected I think at Round 5 for him money via PayPal, until my PayPal account got frozen and I had to legitimate what I do at my credit institute. I stopped it then, I don't wanted to spend so much time for it.

Return to “Off-topic”