World Of Warcraft

MyNameIsFinn

30 May 2012, 21:55

Hi, I have both cata and woltk downloaded via torrent (inb4 v&) anyhow, I want to play retail, I have no problem paying the extra 15 dollars a month or how ever much it is, my main problem is buying the games over again. I in no way want to buy woltk and cataclysm. What should I do?

off

30 May 2012, 22:01

MyNameIsFinn wrote:Hi, I have both cata and woltk downloaded via torrent (inb4 v&) ... my main problem is buying the games over again. ... What should I do?
How are you buying the games again if you didn't buy them in the first place?
I'd reckon they'd be dirt cheap by now.. then again I'm totally clueless on anything WoW; and familiar with the milking-strat employed by companies around the clock. Also, 'v&'??

domoaligato

01 Jun 2012, 23:30

I play warcraft. you can not just "download the game over torrents"
go to battle.net and login to the site. if you ever paid for the game like you said then you should be able to login.
if you can not contact blizzard billing the phone number is on the main battle.net site.

sorry I can not post the phone number at the moment, I am at work and can not browse the battle.net site (content filters)

Acanthophis

02 Jun 2012, 00:10

If you have a serial of the game associated with your battle.net account it is there (online) available for download.
If you don't have a serial you have to buy a serial.
Or play on private servers...

Return to “Off-topic”