Keyboard Beeping Issue.

Walterwilliams

04 Jul 2022, 12:48

Hello to Everyone. I want to start off by stating that I am new to this community and that this is also my first post. I'm not sure if posting something in this forum is appropriate or not. I anticipated that I would receive better advice from you. My Asus TUF Gaming FX505 laptop has a problem that I can't fix. The issue is that a beeping noise occurs when I type on Keypad. I want the noises to stop. Anyone have any recommendations in this regard? We'll be really grateful for it.

SK-8K

04 Jul 2022, 16:56

My ThinkPad has a similar feature. The computer will beep when more keys than it can handle are pressed (since the keyboard is membrane, 2 key rollover). In my case there is a toggle to disable the beep noise in the BIOS menu.

Walterwilliams

05 Jul 2022, 07:25

Thanks for replying. You are right. Yesterday I did a Google search and found some solutions (like this) for this issue (actually not an issue, it's a feature also). Because I figured out the main reason for this beeping sound. After disabling the Toggle Keys, Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys, the beeping sound is no more now. Thank you.

Return to “Off-topic”