My new pet

Okeg

04 Aug 2013, 15:06

And of course something keyboard related! :lol:

Ascaii
The Beard

04 Aug 2013, 15:08

oh look, another CC. woo.

if you want to show off your oh so super cool super rare clickclacks, go to geekhack...you wont find the attention here that you are so desperately seeking.

guilleguillaume

04 Aug 2013, 15:14

That "thing" is disgusting :|

Okeg

04 Aug 2013, 15:16

Ascaii wrote:oh look, another CC. woo.

if you want to show off your oh so super cool super rare clickclacks, go to geekhack...you wont find the attention here that you are so desperately seeking.
I think you have misunderstood me, but I do understand your rage.
This was not an attempt to show off my clack, it was an attempt to show of my beloved pet. But since we're on DT Why not add something keyboard related? Have you seen how people always pimp out the aquariums with different objects? Well, this was a keyboard related attempt.
Ooh, and. Doesn't this go against the "trend" of clacks. Leaving him down to a dangerous centipede? :o

Okeg

04 Aug 2013, 15:18

guilleguillaume wrote:That "thing" is disgusting :|
You want a CC? ;)
Even funnier; that's my gf's CC.(I first got it from glissant through the contest, and gave it to her when i was "done" with it.)

JBert

04 Aug 2013, 15:23

I fail to see what this has to do with photos & videos of keyboards...

Okeg

04 Aug 2013, 15:31

JBert wrote:I fail to see what this has to do with photos & videos of keyboards...
Well, it was my take at the "post your pet" thread on gh. and it has a clack.
I'l say; et's ask the mods. They can feel free to remove it if they feel it's too not-keyboard-related.

JBert

04 Aug 2013, 15:33

Remove? Well, DT is not like GH, they can just move it to off-topic.

Ascaii
The Beard

04 Aug 2013, 15:34

You dont understand how DT works, that much is obvious by your last comment. We like to keep things keyboard related here, especially in the pictures section. If anything, this belongs in the off-topic, just as the "post your pets" thread is on GH.

Okeg

04 Aug 2013, 15:50

Ascaii wrote:You dont understand how DT works, that much is obvious by your last comment. We like to keep things keyboard related here, especially in the pictures section. If anything, this belongs in the off-topic, just as the "post your pets" thread is on GH.
First, the post your pets is in the media section on gh. as defence you'll say that DT likes to keep things keyboard related.
Secondly, I suggested to delete this seeing how frustrated many people got, idk why you seem to be extremely frustrated but i guess that has to do with the clack, i can if you want put my pet on a keyboard, but i don't want to because he's really fucking dangerous(i have to wear gloves whilst handling him.
Last but not least, i've seen more Off-topic posts in Photos & Videos than this thread, and please note that i am not trying to make you mad. Over the internet it is easy to read this as sarcastic and mean, but I am trying to write it politely.

To the mods: Please move this thread to Off-topic.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

04 Aug 2013, 16:38

sometimes DT scares me...

dirge

04 Aug 2013, 16:40

like scared of the dark or clowns?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

04 Aug 2013, 16:44

... or dangerous insects

Vierax

04 Aug 2013, 17:12

I wanted to say “I have a lot of this things in the garden” but thx Wikipedia, I didn't know the difference with milli- and centi-pedes.
keeping an animal in a box and having a venomous pet are things that I can't see the point.

Matt3o : insects have only 3 pairs of legs :þ

tinnie

04 Aug 2013, 19:11

Okeg wrote:
guilleguillaume wrote:That "thing" is disgusting :|
You want a CC? ;)
Even funnier; that's my gf's CC.(I first got it from glissant through the contest, and gave it to her when i was "done" with it.)
Is she hot? :mrgreen:

Icarium

05 Aug 2013, 14:35

Back on topic: What is that and why do you have it? :)

Ascaii
The Beard

05 Aug 2013, 15:24

So what exactly is that thing? It looks cool :D

cookie

05 Aug 2013, 15:38

A Scolopendra? Dude burn this ugly motherfucker FAST!

Return to “Off-topic”