The Ultimate Flame Topic

ripster

16 May 2011, 02:21

I got an idea. Let's insult the Irish! That's always good for a cheap laugh.

You EU guys get DailyMotion clips?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb8coj ... e-shit_fun

Findecanor

16 May 2011, 13:27

ripster wrote:Haven't you ever wondered why there isn't a light rubber dome or scissor switch?
Last time I tested, my rubber dome SGI granite (NMB OEM) was as light as my Cherry MX Brown. It even bottom outs hard.

webwit
Wild Duck

25 May 2011, 21:30

American flames USA.

RiGS

26 May 2011, 20:26

This video is nicely summarize what I think about the US.

itlnstln

26 May 2011, 20:46

I didn't get through too much of the vid, but the part about stupid people coming together over nationalism (or however he put it) pretty much nails the average Texan to a tee.

One of these days, when I have about 34 hours to spare, I'll have to let the vid finish loading and watch it.

ripster

26 May 2011, 21:02

I've learned from RiGS videos to never click those.

It's like trying to tune a good station on the AM dial.

elbowglue

31 May 2011, 03:43

Good thing we got rid of that thread crapper Ripster for at least a month.

daedalus
Buckler Of Springs

01 Jun 2011, 00:34

yakill

01 Jun 2011, 16:03

So I will have to choose from only three states if i want to marry my same sex cousin? That's not what i call freedom. :lol:

itlnstln

03 Jun 2011, 18:06

yakill wrote:So I will have to choose from only three states if i want to marry my same sex cousin? That's not what i call freedom. :lol:
You can still fuck 'em.

I wouldn't be too proud of it, though.

webwit
Wild Duck

01 Jul 2011, 18:29

I'd like to flame all retards who think google+ is cool. Google is an ad broker. Google is doubleclick, if you will.
Doubleclick starts a facebook, is what it is.

Which leaves this concept: The google/doubleclick ad broker would like you to tell them all your friends and connections. This is so they can make money with that data.

So it's a social network for complete idiots, by idiots. For idiots, because they provide their social life to an ad broker. By idiots, because it has no chance whatsoever. I remember when google started, they attacked yahoo, altavista and others by claiming they were bloated. Then google went public at one point, which means the share holders will want more profit every year. Which translates to more page views every year. Which translates to it is google's only mission now to provide as much bloat and fluff as possible, to go where every competitor and non-competitor have gone, to provide and clone all services. Worse than yahoo and altavista have ever been. They are a bunch of cunts, really. Or maybe it is more accurate to call them a bunch of whores of their own initial success.

wap32

03 Jul 2011, 00:44

webwit wrote:I'd like to flame all retards who think google+ is cool. Google is an ad broker. Google is doubleclick, if you will.
Doubleclick starts a facebook, is what it is.[...]
I don't see how facebook is any different.
Their $2 billion revenue doesn't fall from trees...

7bit

04 Jul 2011, 08:57

freetarot2 wrote:The facebook 2$ billion over revenue it is overtake google company with replace facebook.
Portable dvd player
Your DVD players are lame!

If you want to successfully spam, post some link to mechanical keyboards.

Success guaranteed!

:twisted:

itlnstln

20 Jul 2011, 17:47

Not one of my best trolls, but this one's fun: http://forums.miui.us/showthread.php?20 ... ed-working. I love pissing off/on "don74y3," watching him blow up in an illiterate tirade is always a treat.

lal

18 Aug 2011, 20:10

[Continued from here]

This whole diamonds for old key caps stuff is starting to get quite ridiculous indeed...

QualityMechKeyboards

19 Aug 2011, 21:29

lal wrote:This whole diamonds for old key caps stuff is starting to get quite ridiculous indeed...
They are like new/new. A new cherry board with doubleshots will cost $150-$250.

lal

19 Aug 2011, 21:47

I don't doubt that. I just wanted to point out that you, Mr. "QualityMechKeyboards" (lol), registered here just to advertise your auction in your first and probably one of your last posts, with zero ebay feedback, obviously trying hard to make a few quick bucks from us dumb keyboard nuts.

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Aug 2011, 01:15

It's better to move that kind of opinion to the Flame topic or elsewhere more fitting. I share much of your sentiment about the current commercial nature of keyboard trade, but this is also an open forum, subforum Marketplace, and it's perfectly ok for people to post their stuff or links to their stuff for sale. People are looking for stuff to buy, and can make up their own mind if they like the seller or not because he is not a regular or whatever. Which leaves you sabotaging this sale because of opinion about seller and his motivation, which is not a good thing.

lal

20 Aug 2011, 02:15

Understood. If there would be a way to divert this thread to the flame topic I would state *there* that I consider the OP as spam.

QualityMechKeyboards

20 Aug 2011, 06:18

Ok Mr. Elitist, why would someone registered for only a month, libelously try to misrepresent another user just because they are new to a forum? Please keep your lies to yourself. You do not own the internet, even if you try to pretend you do.

I am not trying to trick anyone nor do I think the people of this forum are "dumb." I have an item for sale that people of this forum may be interested in, and they should be free to check it out without people who take pleasure in trolling forums lying about the legitimacy of the seller.

ripster

20 Aug 2011, 17:02

By definition lal is elitist.

He's German.

You'd feel elitist too if you had to pay all the bills of the EU.

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Aug 2011, 17:20

It's better than being Dutch. We get to pay the EU bills, don't get the credit, and don't get the power. I want my goddamn own fucking Greek island.

ripster

20 Aug 2011, 19:38

the_state_were_in_program.jpg
the_state_were_in_program.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
Our local Public Radio station has Dutch Radio. Boy, the Dutch are strange.

This guy has TOTAL retrograde amnesia from stressful incidents. It's like looking for Webwit's flame posts on Geekhack.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/retro ... n-overfeld

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Aug 2011, 20:31

Pah. The Dutch invented modern capitalism and English, therefore we invented Americans, therefore you are at least equally strange.

Minskleip

20 Aug 2011, 20:38

Hah Norway has to pay and implement EU law, but we're not even a member!

Btw, Greece (used?) to pay people/let people live on fringe islands which would expand Greece's border by virtue of having settlers. That's my dream; live alone in the middle of nowhere fucking^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hselling fish.

The Solutor

21 Aug 2011, 00:25

webwit wrote:Pah. The Dutch invented modern capitalism and English, therefore we invented Americans.
And are you proud ? :o :lol:

JBert

21 Aug 2011, 13:00

webwit wrote:It's better than being Dutch. We get to pay the EU bills, don't get the credit, and don't get the power. I want my goddamn own fucking Greek island.
Don't you guys own Iceland already?

ripster

21 Aug 2011, 16:40

QualityMechKeyboards wrote:Ok Mr. Elitist, why would someone registered for only a month, libelously try to misrepresent another user just because they are new to a forum? Please keep your lies to yourself. You do not own the internet, even if you try to pretend you do.

I am not trying to trick anyone nor do I think the people of this forum are "dumb." I have an item for sale that people of this forum may be interested in, and they should be free to check it out without people who take pleasure in trolling forums lying about the legitimacy of the seller.
Congrats on the Ebay listing!

$37 and 29 bids. Controversy breeds money. Donald Trump know this well.

In my case it's the other way around, Money Breeds Controversy.

QualityMechKeyboards

22 Aug 2011, 05:57

Thanks. What board is that with the grey/purple space invader?

Konrad

26 Aug 2011, 10:07

I suppose Dutch people are all tall because over time all the short ones drowned.

Good to see ya here, webwit, although I admit I only caught the tail end of your GH career. Not that I like gossip at all but wtf happened to Welly?

Return to “Off-topic”