The Ultimate Flame Topic

Icarium

02 Jul 2012, 00:28

Oh for fucks sake! I'm away for a weekend and you guys manage to post so much the active threads span multiple pages now. What the fuck is wrong with you? When am I supposed to read all that you morons?

webwit
Wild Duck

02 Jul 2012, 00:31

How could you! Going away for a weekend!

Findecanor

02 Jul 2012, 01:07

Two is multiple, and it used to span two pages on a good day.
I blame the Geekhack refugees posting too much like on Geekhack.

dirge

05 Jul 2012, 16:43

[The following 9 posts where moved here by The Demongolator from this topic.]
MagicMeatball wrote:good job announcing it to the world bro.
Yeah I agree, nice that everyone has a chance not just a few pricks that horde them :)

MagicMeatball

05 Jul 2012, 16:45

dirge wrote:
Yeah I agree, nice that everyone has a chance not just a few pricks that horde them :)
Nah, just people that bother to do things like pay attention to websites they should be. There should be some work involved in acquiring hard to find things. imo.

But thanks for the compliment.

dirge

05 Jul 2012, 17:04

MagicMeatball wrote:
dirge wrote:
Nah, just people that bother to do things like pay attention to websites they should be. There should be some work involved in acquiring hard to find things. imo.

But thanks for the compliment.
I didn't compliment you, read the post again.

MagicMeatball

05 Jul 2012, 17:08

dirge wrote:
Since it's a public website and the limit is 3 per customer, you can't 'horde' them. But grats on being a douche.

dirge

05 Jul 2012, 17:33

MagicMeatball wrote:
dirge wrote:
Since it's a public website and the limit is 3 per customer, you can't 'horde' them. But grats on being a douche.
Don't think your even reading what I typed at this point. Also, not sure why insults are needed.

MagicMeatball

05 Jul 2012, 17:37

dirge wrote:Don't think your even reading what I typed at this point. Also, not sure why insults are needed.
I don't see the difference between calling someone a 'prick' and someone calling someone a 'douche'.

metafour

05 Jul 2012, 17:39

MagicMeatball wrote:
dirge wrote:Don't think your even reading what I typed at this point. Also, not sure why insults are needed.
I don't see the difference between calling someone a 'prick' and someone calling someone a 'douche'.
Well in one sentence you are using the word prick.

And in the other sentence you are using the word douche.

I guess the difference is in the choice of words.

/me runs

dirge

05 Jul 2012, 17:42

metafour wrote:
MagicMeatball wrote:
Well in one sentence you are using the word prick.

And in the other sentence you are using the word douche.

I guess the difference is in the choice of words.

/me runs
I didn't call anyone a prick, he directly called me a douche. Not sure what his fucking problem is.

I said 'hording them like a prick' I don't know if he's got one, ten or a hundred.

metafour

05 Jul 2012, 17:43

I've got no skin in the game. I was just trolling.

The Demongolator
Contra Bonos Mores

05 Jul 2012, 17:52

^ The Demongolator has collected.

ripster

05 Jul 2012, 18:12

People call me a prick, fucker, dick, douchebag, whatever. I try to not take it personally.

Actually it's nice to see that damn "****" all the time. Like a Network broadcast of the MTV Awards filled with bleeps.

Damn Silat, next time come to this thread......
http://deskthority.net/off-topic-f10/th ... tml#p46948

demik

08 Jul 2012, 00:00

[The following 56 posts were moved here by the Demongolator from here.]
fossala wrote:Everyone should buy one, there the best keyboards. I would buy another if they released it in black.
wait you complain about people over charging but you're fine with the price hike these "type s" have?

MagicMeatball

08 Jul 2012, 00:05

demik wrote:
fossala wrote:Everyone should buy one, there the best keyboards. I would buy another if they released it in black.
wait you complain about people over charging but you're fine with the price hike these "type s" have?
I wouldn't say anything is overpriced if there are people willing to pay for it. It's only overpriced for the people who wouldn't consider paying that much.

demik

08 Jul 2012, 00:08

actually, never mind.

im going to start using this friend/foe thing DT has.

jcrouse

08 Jul 2012, 01:15

MagicMeatball wrote:I wouldn't say anything is overpriced if there are people willing to pay for it. It's only overpriced for the people who wouldn't consider paying that much.
Good one MM. Gotta say, I love the logic there. Guess there's humor most places if ya just look.

John

yakill

08 Jul 2012, 20:04

Fuuuuu!
I want that Nexus 7 without paying a shitload of money for Borderlinx.
But hey, let's not make that tablet available in germany from beginning on.
anyone got a idea?

ripster

09 Jul 2012, 15:57

demik wrote:actually, never mind.

im going to start using this friend/foe thing DT has.

ROFL.

Works GREAT! Or so all my Foes say.

dirge

09 Jul 2012, 16:27

demik wrote:
The money goes to the manufacturer in this case. Not to someone reselling a limited supply item to make themselves a few hundred dollars, which I think was his issue.

and HzFaq, go in and see if you can get us bargins!

demik

09 Jul 2012, 17:20

dirge wrote:
demik wrote:
The money goes to the manufacturer in this case. Not to someone reselling a limited supply item to make themselves a few hundred dollars, which I think was his issue.

and HzFaq, go in and see if you can get us bargins!
Sure, if you buy directly from pfu.

But you are buying from EK, a reseller.

demik

09 Jul 2012, 20:12

lol so it's okay for you to justify a high mark up but nobody else.

Gotcha.

fossala
Elite +1

09 Jul 2012, 21:00

demik wrote:lol so it's okay for you to justify a high mark up but nobody else.

Gotcha.
No it's up to the retailer to decide how much it costs. I don't like capitalism so it isn't perfect but it's better than cunts like you trying to undermine my opinions on economics because they don't fit into you capitalistic, I'm a cunt and want all the money views.

demik

09 Jul 2012, 21:05

fossala wrote:
demik wrote:lol so it's okay for you to justify a high mark up but nobody else.

Gotcha.
No it's up to the retailer to decide how much it costs. I don't like capitalism so it isn't perfect but it's better than cunts like you trying to undermine my opinions on economics because they don't fit into you capitalistic, I'm a cunt and want all the money views.
Whoa princess, no need to get personal.

I haven't insulted you, so keep that childish shit to yourself.

fossala
Elite +1

09 Jul 2012, 21:06

Yes you have look at your first post. That insulted my views, I'm insulting yours ;)

demik

09 Jul 2012, 21:08

No, you insulted ME. By calling me a cunt. THEN you insulted my views.

Or is that too hard to understand? That stick up your ass must be poking your brain.

fossala
Elite +1

09 Jul 2012, 21:10

You insulted me first but I'm not bothered about that. Would it not of been insulting if I didn't use the word cunt? I expressed my views but got angry at the same time because I'm getting sick of this shit. I can't wait for GH to be back up.

demik

09 Jul 2012, 21:12

ah yes there it goes. The geekhack crying.

so predictable it's sad now. I don't see why you'd have a problem with me anyway, I price my stuff VERY generously because 99% of the time I just want to get rid of it and not to make a quick buck.

But keep lumping us all together.

fossala
Elite +1

09 Jul 2012, 21:16

I don't have a problem with you as such, your the one that attacked me! You do price things well, I have even said that in your latest thread.

Return to “Off-topic”