RANT Dyesub cherries

webwit
Wild Duck

17 May 2011, 22:51

Apparently you care a lot, as you always want to have the last word that no one cares (and you will prove it again below), as a self-proclaimed representative of everybody's opinion. Kind of a paradox. Btw only weak men with no character use a fantasy argumentum ad populum.

Admit it, state it. You are a thief and a lowly cunt.

keyboardlover

17 May 2011, 22:56

I don't have to state it though. Because its the cold, hard truth.

Crazy9000

18 May 2011, 03:39

keyboardlover

18 May 2011, 16:39

All I know is, someone from Amsterdam stalked my LinkedIn profile yesterday. If it was webwit, that's seriously uncool since I never told him my real name or where I live.

I would definitely be wary of this guy, he seems pretty psycho.

webwit
Wild Duck

18 May 2011, 18:51

kbdfr
The Tiproman

18 May 2011, 19:12

Nice cat

and yes, I second this:
Crazy9000 wrote:Take it here you two: http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=680

daedalus
Buckler Of Springs

22 May 2011, 14:31

keyboardlover wrote:All I know is, someone from Amsterdam stalked my LinkedIn profile yesterday. If it was webwit, that's seriously uncool since I never told him my real name or where I live.

I would definitely be wary of this guy, he seems pretty psycho.
You may have been on to something there if Webwit actually lived in Amsterdam. As it stands, your comments reflect on a rather precarious psychological state.

Daniel Beaver

22 May 2011, 16:40

I see that it turned into the ultimate flame thread after all.

webwit
Wild Duck

24 May 2011, 03:10

daedalus wrote:You may have been on to something there if Webwit actually lived in Amsterdam. As it stands, your comments reflect on a rather precarious psychological state.
Aaaw. You're spoiling it. It is so fantastic on many levels. The self-importance of thinking I would be faintly interested. The idea which equals a foreign country to its capital (my site was visited by someone from Washington D.C. yesterday - it must have been him). The concept of sharing your private life in some profile site on the public web, and then be scared of your privacy. My prediction he would turn himself into a victim.

itlnstln

24 May 2011, 15:34

webwit wrote:The concept of sharing your private life in some profile site on the public web, and then be scared of your privacy.
A little OT (but what in this thread isn't), but this. I find ironic, odd, sad, appalling, and stupid that people that share their entire personal lives on social networking sites clamor for privacy. Inane.

Return to “Off-topic”