Strong Finger

Magna224

17 May 2011, 05:38

The finger right next to my pinky is ridiculously strong compared to my other fingers. I did not notice it when using brown switches because they require so little force. When I started using a model M I began to realize it. At first I thought that a switch was worn but after further investigation it was the same as the rest. Then when I tried my browns trying to find out if I would feel the difference now. I noticed that the keys I pressed with this finger felt like less force was required after finding out about it.

Does anyone else suffer from one finger being stronger than the rest? or mabey I am just crazy? :mrgreen:

ripster

17 May 2011, 20:04

Just where has your Digitus Annularis been lately?

webwit
Wild Duck

17 May 2011, 22:54

Magna224

18 May 2011, 16:10

Hmm.. It is about the length of a nickel shorter than my middle finger.

ripster

18 May 2011, 16:14

I call that the RipDickruler.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

18 May 2011, 17:04

The ladies will love it.

Magna224

18 May 2011, 23:30

Its kind of annoying. I do not type in the correct manner and mabey this is the reason why. Typing with home row and everything feels odd for me, and now that I think about it I do not use that finger for anything for except pressing a with my left and backspace with my right. But it bothers me now that I am subconsciously thinking about how odd it feels to press the a key after this discovery. It feels like a disease and it somewhat spoils the feel of typing. Then again its a godly gift for strafing in Quake 3.

Return to “Off-topic”