Best modern keyboard or company

Best modern keyboard or company

Poll ended at 04 Dec 2016, 00:59

HHKB Bluetooth - by PFU for being the bluetooth version of one of the best keyboards out there
7%
ZealPC - for "aggressively innovating in the Keyboard space, instead of just using what has gone before"
16%
Pok3r RGB - by Vortex for being a great complete package and offering so many choices
4%
MiniVan - by TheVan Keyboards for being the one 40% that nails it and made a pretty big splash
12%
VE.A - by Oddforge for their pursuit of "a very high standard that many others do not even consider"
8%
Cherry - for being the reference
7%
XMIT Hall-effect keyboard - by XMIT Keyboards for reviving a great technology and tuning it to enthusiasts' tastes
13%
Glorious Modular Keyboard - by Glorious PC Gaming Race for allowing everyone to try different switches without any soldering
3%
Cooler Master - for their active community involvment and a last chance to show appreciation for the Novatouch
11%
Leopold FC980 - by Leopold for maybe currently being "the best mass-produced keyboards with MX-compatible switches"
4%
Falbatech - for their service and commitment
4%
Leopold - has for their really high standard and their collaboration with Archiss (JP)
6%
Varmillo - for their history of great keyboards and selling directly on GH with customizations
5%

Total votes: 469

Wodan
ISO Advocate

27 Nov 2016, 01:00

Sponsored by:
Vote in the final round of this category to win an Excalibur SE Spectrum keyboard from Tesoro.

Round 2 rules:
Please vote for best modern keyboard or company that should move on to the third round.

You may cast a maximum of 5 votes.

This round is used to trim down suggested nominees. Five poll leading entries will be promoted to official nominees and move on to the final poll.

Suggested nominees:
  • HHKB Bluetooth by PFU for being the bluetooth version of one of the best keyboards out there
  • ZealPC for "aggressively innovating in the Keyboard space, instead of just using what has gone before"
  • Pok3r RGB by Vortex for being a great complete package and offering so many choices
  • MiniVan by TheVan Keyboards for being the one 40% that nails it and made a pretty big splash
  • VE.A by Oddforge for their pursuit of "a very high standard that many others do not even consider"
  • Cherry - for being the reference
  • XMIT Hall-effect keyboard by XMIT Keyboards for reviving a great technology and tuning it to enthusiasts' tastes
  • Glorious Modular Keyboard by Glorious PC Gaming Race for allowing everyone to try different switches without any soldering
  • Cooler Master for their active community involvment and a last chance to show appreciation for the Novatouch
  • Leopold FC980 by Leopold for maybe currently being "the best mass-produced keyboards with MX-compatible switches"
  • Falbatech for their service and commitment
  • Leopold has for their really high standard and their collaboration with Archiss (JP)
  • Varmillo for their history of great keyboards and selling directly on GH with customizations
The second round ends on Saturday 3 December, 23:59:59 UTC. You can change your vote until the end of the round.
The full results will be published at the end of the awards.

OutragedPudding

27 Nov 2016, 11:14

My vote is still Cooler Master for their great community interactions... I hope that they bring back the Novatouch eventually! So many people liked that keyboard. I'm sure that they're doing their best

PollandAkuma

27 Nov 2016, 11:20

I vote for Pok3r and Varmillo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moh18

27 Nov 2016, 12:46

Leopold FC980 because this keyboard come with a Topre and Cherry mx versions. Also, the 1800 is cool and rarest ;)

livingspeedbump
Not what they seem

02 Dec 2016, 07:28

Yeah, Leopold and PFU were the obvious picks for me. Giving us any updated HHKB is always a huge deal, and Leopold doing the 1800 layout in (a very affordable) MX variant, AND a Topre variant. Yes.

Last bumped by Wodan on 02 Dec 2016, 07:28.

Return to “Vote for nominees”