Best keyswitch

hook

23 Nov 2017, 18:30

Matias Quiet Click – because it carries on the Alps tradition and is a great compromise between your own touch (tactility) and the sanity of those around you (dampened up and down stroke)

chuckdee

24 Nov 2017, 00:56

HeroXLazer wrote: I really like the Kalih Speed Bronze switches.
Agreed.

Prelim

24 Nov 2017, 16:09

what do you consider retooled MX black? Since what date? Every new MX black boards have them?

Prelim

24 Nov 2017, 16:09

I call for MX Silent Blacks also ;)

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

24 Nov 2017, 20:31

Futaba MA series for being a highly underrated and overlooked clicky switch, quite a few DT users have discovered this gem:

keyboards-f2/futaba-clicky-switch-thoughts-t14941.html

wiki/Futaba_MA_series

E3E

25 Nov 2017, 09:07

I've said it before, but it seems like it didn't get picked up on the list.

Alps SKCM Brown, because they are a popular tactile Alps switch with a unique force curve.

subcat

25 Nov 2017, 10:26

i'd love to nominate 30g topre, because it is seldom talked about but offers a very unique and take on one of the most well-respected switches available :)

jkaos92

25 Nov 2017, 22:40

Ergo-Clears: a classic but still amazing. I like it lubed and with a 67g spring instead of a 62g classic spring.
Eventually Ergo-pandas, dammit that fucked up switch is perfect for who seeks for a huge tactility. Expensive to make but definetely worth for me.

Chyros

26 Nov 2017, 04:25

E3E wrote: I've said it before, but it seems like it didn't get picked up on the list.

Alps SKCM Brown, because they are a popular tactile Alps switch with a unique force curve.
I think browns are much too rare to be popular tbh xD .

Return to “Call for nominees”