Vote in the final round of this category to win a Varmilo VA68Mg and Filco Convertible 2 from The Keyboard Company!
Round 2 rules:
Please vote for nominees for the best "other" input device in 2017.
You can cast a maximum of five votes.
This round is used to trim down the suggested nominees from round 1 - the five entries with the most votes will be promoted to official nominees and make it into the third and final round.
There are only five suggested nominees, they all make it into the last round!
The second round ends on Friday 1 December, 19:00 UTC.
- The Kinesis Freestyle Edge. They brought to market a fairly standard split keyboard with general retail availability. In While there is the Matias Ergo Pro already, that makes use of the Matias switches which don't have the huge amount of widely available caps Cherry MX has.
- "Iris Keyboard" because it is taking a more simplistic and portable approach to an ergo keyboard (compared to say the ergodox). It also can be fully outfitted with a standard key set, no special keys. Lastly it has Alps compatibility.
- Elecom HUGE trackball: finally a modern large ergonomic trackball, a niche that was empty for a whole decade.
- Keyboard.io for pushing the idea of a programmable ergo keyboard further and delivering
- The Logitech MX ERGO, the ability to change the orientation of the mouse during the day, also the ability to connect and use on two device simultaneously is a great addition. And having the same profile as the Trackman Wheel.